Gibson Exhaust Performance Headers
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gibson headers are designed and dyno-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available in Nickel-Chrome Plate, 409-L Stainless Steel or Ceramic Coated
- Mandrel-bent tubing for optimum airflow and increased horsepower
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick laser-cut port flanges means Gibson headers won't warp or leak
- Gibson headers come complete with premium gaskets, hardware and air injection and oxygen sensor fittings
- OEM-style bolt-on connections—no welding required—attach to the original crossover pipe for easier installation
- Gibson headers will not void factory warranties
- Your Gibson headers come with a Lifetime Warranty
Switch to Gibson headers and discover gains of 10-20 horsepower and 10-30 ft. lbs. of torque. The smooth mandrel-bent tubing is custom dyno-tuned for your year, make and model to deliver the best possible performance. Plus, Gibson headers increase your engine's efficiency by allowing it to breathe easier and by helping it run at cooler temperatures.
Gibson performance headers are a direct-fit, bolt-on replacement for the factory manifold and utilize the stock crossover pipes. And, Gibson headers won't void factory warranties.
Ideal for lowered and raised vehicles, on the street or off-road. Best yet, your Gibson Performance Headers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Nickel Chrome Plated: Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Stainless Steel: 409-L heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing
- Ceramic Coated: 409-L heavy-duty stainless steel tubing with a hi-temp polished coating
Gibson Exhaust Performance Headers Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by brandin s (POINT PLEASANT, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 7:25 AM
Great buy. Seems to be built pretty good. Actually made my truck quieter but gave it better top end performance
Reviewed by Joseph F (Forked River, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2015 4:06 PM
The Gibson chrome headers are built well. Need a torch to heat the old nuts off the exhaust flang. Also when installing headers start with the back bolt first then front bolt turn in by hand a few turns then the rest go in smooth. Easy job if done this way. Overall good quality headers minus discoloration and a bit pricey. Love the growl it makes with the Gibson exhaust system installed prior. True bolt on stuff. Would like a t shirt though xl.
Reviewed by Henry P. R (SPRINGFIELD, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Feb 18, 2015 4:47 PM
I had a bad gasket leak on my drivers side exhaust manifold and was looking at about $400 to get it fixed and have the same old performance out of my 4.7L Magnum engine. This was a PERFECT time to upgrade and get these Gibson Ceramic Headers instead. Since installing them I have noticed a big difference off the line and also in acceleration! I had my truck on the dyno and gained just under 10HP... I'll be adding an open air intake system, an ECU controller and performance exhaust this Spring.
Reviewed by Alex F (Tierra Amarilla, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Feb 15, 2015 6:35 AM
These headers were a pain to install but have made a world of difference. I can feel the low end torque and am wanting to install some MagnaFlow cherry bombs now.