- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gibson headers are designed and dyno-tuned for your specific vehicle
- Available in Nickel-Chrome Plate, 409-L Stainless Steel or Ceramic Coated
- Mandrel-bent tubing for optimum airflow and increased horsepower
- Heavy duty 3/8" thick laser-cut port flanges means Gibson headers won't warp or leak
- Gibson headers come complete with premium gaskets, hardware and air injection and oxygen sensor fittings
- OEM-style bolt-on connections—no welding required—attach to the original crossover pipe for easier installation
- Gibson headers will not void factory warranties
- Your Gibson headers come with a Lifetime Warranty
Switch to Gibson headers and discover gains of 10-20 horsepower and 10-30 ft. lbs. of torque. The smooth mandrel-bent tubing is custom dyno-tuned for your year, make and model to deliver the best possible performance. Plus, Gibson headers increase your engine's efficiency by allowing it to breathe easier and by helping it run at cooler temperatures.
Gibson performance headers are a direct-fit, bolt-on replacement for the factory manifold and utilize the stock crossover pipes. And, Gibson headers won't void factory warranties.
Ideal for lowered and raised vehicles, on the street or off-road. Best yet, your Gibson Performance Headers are proudly made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Nickel Chrome Plated: Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Stainless Steel: 409-L heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing
- Ceramic Coated: 409-L heavy-duty stainless steel tubing with a hi-temp polished coating
Gibson Exhaust Performance Headers Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry R. M (COLUMBIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — May 25, 2016 8:21 PM
these headers are great fit perfect. no trouble getting them in. install was a breeze. Have had a few cars and trucks with headers. these are by far the best ones yet.
Reviewed by Russell M (MEDFORD, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2016 6:13 AM
Fit my 2003 Dodge ram 2500 hemi with no problems, Hard part was getting the old exhaust manifolds off // Gibson installed very easy with good clearance would recommend
Reviewed by LARRY M (WINDSOR HEIGHTS, IA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Nov 18, 2015 10:37 AM
installed the stainless headers on my 98 Dakota, 3.9 v6. made quite a difference in performance and sound quality. would recommend to anyone, very well made, nicely polished etc.
Reviewed by Justin H (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Oct 21, 2015 7:26 AM
They worked great. They where a the best price I could find and with overnight they still had the best price. Great performance, sounds even better!! Really happy I got they here.