- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
609 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve M (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 5:49 AM
Great fit, performance and noticeable power increase requiring less gas pedal for same motion of truck.
Reviewed by Jason C (ALGONQUIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2017 4:05 PM
Let me first say that this kit sounds great, lyhough it does have an annoying drone when the truck drops into 4 cylinder mode, you can live with it. The power gained is great as well as the gas mileage increase. Only down side was the drivers side tail pipe did not fit correctly. It was angled way down and looked stupid. I had to take it to a muffler shop and have the pipe bent and new hangers welded on. Overall though I would buy again.
Reviewed by Corey G (CERES, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Aug 10, 2017 1:31 PM
I love the way it looks, you can barely tell that there is even an exhaust tip there. Its just way louder than what I was looking for. You can barely hear anything besides it in the cab and when my truck switches to V4, it hums pretty bad.
Reviewed by Donald M (ALTOONA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2017 11:40 AM
System came fast and in perfect condition. Warranty on this model is not so great on this item. Once received I noticed warranty was less than other systems as it did not cover surface rust that must be a problem on this model of exhaust. Other systems from same company were covered. The old switch and bait. Hope system holds up as it was close to $500.00. Online warranty is not completely explained. Other than warranty everything seems fine for now.
Reviewed by Kevin H (FAIRFAX, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tundra — Aug 03, 2017 12:49 PM
The quality of the MBRP exhaust system is impressive and installed exactly as described. My only issue was re-using a factory V-band clamp that after 10 years was just a hunk of rust. Installation was delayed because I had to find a replacement V - Band Clamp. The muffler sounds and operates Great!!