- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
571 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyhle R (WARMINSTER, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Feb 07, 2017 6:18 PM
Bought this to cover up some noises coming from other areas of the vehicle, and to really open up the very clogged 3.7. Really allowed the motor to sing at WOT, and has a nice growl to it at low revs. No drone at all and on the highway at normal operating speeds it is quiet enough to chat with someone and not make your ears bleed, but loud enough to make you remember you are driving. Great price and great product!
Reviewed by Brandon W (REPUBLIC, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 07, 2017 5:58 AM
The exhaust sounds nice on my 2016 F-150, but the overall quality was lower than I had hoped. To be fair, the quality is not unacceptable, just not what I had hoped. I've had to get back under the truck more than once to tighten the clamps down due to exhaust leaks, and despite me cranking them as tight as I can get them, they still seem to be leaking a small amount of exhaust and condensation. Aside from that, I'm very pleased with the system and would recommend it to others.
Reviewed by Amanda K (WEST HARTFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jan 27, 2017 6:01 AM
Quality built exhaust system at a very affordable price. Stainless steel construction and won't rust. No complaints. One of the largest diameters tubing on market for my vehicle application.
Reviewed by James M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2017 3:49 AM
Sounds amazing, looks amazing. Install took about 2 hours by myself. Make sure and install from the back to the front of the truck. Already noticed a bump is fuel mileage. The truck seems to go into v4 more often and stay in it longer. Over all very happy! PS, it took 18 days to get here due to back order.
Reviewed by Rick D (Kenner, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Mustang — Jan 17, 2017 7:31 PM
I went with the Street Edition Stainless Steel H-Pipe and Catback Exhaust System. I didn't want an exaggerated sound, but instead a true muscle car sound that had the potential to grow as I continued to mod. This system is PERFECT! Cabin is very quiet when driving normal yet absolutely ROARS under throttle. I can cruise with my girlfriend yet enjoy the amazing sound when alone. EXACTLY what I wanted !