- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
582 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen T (Las Vegas, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-350 — Jan 25, 2016 7:56 AM
I purchased the Dual Exit exhaust mostly for appearance and hope for a better deeper sound. Since I have yet to do an EGR delete on my 6.4 Power Stroke the tone of the exhaust did not change much. Once I do delete the EGR, I am sure I will get the sound and performance I'm looking for. For now, I like the appearance and got a couple more MPG too.
Reviewed by Chad C (SUNNYVALE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 13, 2016 5:05 PM
Installation was a breeze, and the instructions were very good. There is an issue if you have the tow package, as the trailer brake control center is very close to the additional outlet (dual side setup vs factory single side). I went and bought some header wrap so hopefully that keeps the brake lines from being damaged. It is definitely too close for comfort, not an exaggeration.
Reviewed by Randall S (Broomfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jan 13, 2016 5:31 AM
I installed the MRBP Exhaust allong with new Cats, and my truck has never ran better, or sounded better. I love this system. If you want a great sound for your truck along with better power go with this system.