- Save 10% Use Promo Code 18310
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
614 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne G (RAY, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 4:14 AM
Arrived quickly as usual from AutoAnything. Damage free in sturdy box. Install was quick and easy - let me tell you, the hardest part was cutting the old bolts to unhook the old system from the cat. Sounds nice with deep mellow tone. I did not do any dyno, just swapped it to help in towing my travel trailer with a little HP and torque.
Reviewed by Brian W (BARDSTOWN, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:16 AM
Awesome sound and finish. Gained a little mpg also. Easy install with only one cut to make depending on cab size.
Reviewed by Paul C (Ridge, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Monday at 7:59 AM
ThiS exhaust kit looks awesome in black. The amount of rust on my 3yr old factory exhaust was insane, I don't think I will have that problem anymore with the black coated exhaust. The sound is nice, as deep as it will get for a 6cyl. There is no drone noise in the cab but you can hear it when you get on it. It's worth the money so far, I can definetely feel more power as well. Not sure about gas mileage yet but eitherway its a nice system.
Reviewed by John V (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 23, 2016 3:02 PM
Good exhaust, very difficult to line up dual exit system. Sound is loud on start up but not loud at cursing speed.. Worked with MBRP to get system lined up, good tech service. I am good with my hands but surprised how tough it was to get dialed in.
Reviewed by John I (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Canyon — Jul 23, 2016 4:04 AM
Installation of this exhaust is pretty simple, you have more time involved removing the stock exhaust system. Appearance wise, the system looks great. I purchased the stainless system because it'll be exposed to salt on Michigan roads in the winter. Sound, is better than expected. Nice rumble at idle, it's no v8 when on the gas but the engine now breathes better. I also installed a k&n drop in filter. I would recommend MBRP to anyone wanting to upgrade their exhaust system.