MBRP Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 6/08 - 6/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Free-flowing exhaust bolsters horsepower, torque and even fuel economy
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing reduces turbulence, backpressure and restrictions
- Powered by MBRP flow-through mufflers for an aggressive rumble without excessive noise
- Choose from up to 7 powerful series’ for your custom set up
- Available in single or dual systems, plus rear or side exits (depends on vehicle)
- Built from either T304 stainless, T409 stainless or aluminized steel (depends on kit)
- All components are hand welded and jig assembled for a precision fit
- No-weld, bolt-on design uses factory mounts for easy installation
- MBRP includes all necessary hardware, clamps, hangers and instructions
- Your MBRP Performance Exhaust System is backed by an industry-leading warranty (varies by kit type)
Scrap that power-choking factory exhaust and let your ride run wild with the MBRP Performance Exhaust System. Fine-tuned for your specific vehicle, MBRP Exhaust kits are custom engineered to deliver massive blasts of free-flowing power and that unmistakable MBRP rumble.
For a truly customized set up, you choose from up to 7 performance systems and 3 metal types (most vehicles). Whether it's a monstrous MBRP diesel exhaust or a gas-burning MBRP cat-back exhaust system, your vehicle gets huge power gains, improved throttle response and a throaty roar. And, if you can keep your foot off the floor, you might save a few MPG, too.
The included MBRP performance mufflers are designed to deliver the deep tone without the cab drone heard in lesser systems. Along with the performance mufflers, all kits feature mandrel bent tubes, high-quality clamps and top-notch hardware. And, select kits even include mirror-polished stainless steel tips. Just take a look at our MBRP exhaust reviews and it's easy to see that MBRP is the choice for the true enthusiast.
- T-304 stainless steel: high chromium and nickel content; the most corrosion-resistant material in the industry.
- T-409 stainless steel: high-grade low carbon steel; excellent corrosion resistance and strength.
- Aluminized steel: high-quality 16-guage steel; aluminized to resist corrosion, the most cost-effective alternative
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
MBRP Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
527 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis V (West Newton, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — May 19, 2015 5:27 PM
I bought this hoping that it would let the engine growl but its actually hard to tell much difference from the stock exhaust. There is a slight difference in tone but you really need to listen for it. If I knew it was going to sound so close to the stock exhaust I would not have bought it.
Reviewed by ALEX K (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2015 2:24 PM
when exhaust came i installed it with in 2 hours because i had to do some mods to it because previous owner did some hack job. it looks ok because i got the cheep one with out a tip and its aluminized steel, for price i think its over priced a bit but ill give it a good rating and quality i took one star off because some pipes were dented. OVER ALL IF YOU LIKE LOUD(in my case)EXHAUST THIS IS IT AND I MEAN LOUD.
Reviewed by Roland G (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2015 8:13 AM
This exhaust is easy to install and can be installed by one person, I did. It seems to be very well made, shiny, mandrel bends, and just an overall nice build. Thanks
Reviewed by Kevin D (Valatie, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — May 08, 2015 7:22 AM
The quality of the systems is pretty good, but fitting them in was a time. The pipes come very close to the spare tire and it was hard to get a balanced look for the side exit tips.