JBA Cat4ward Headers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 123610
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Amanda p (GRIFFIN, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Apr 10, 2015 8:19 PM
Everyone has buys the mac or BBK due to there over sizes porting the stock heads are 1.22 bore and even with the most crazy porting job u won't get up to the size of the jba headers and deff not the BBK or mac...with closer to port matchING u will get better low end torque and hp over the other 3 companies and u can feel it I love these
Reviewed by Joshua P (YORK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Apr 07, 2015 11:31 AM
Headers fit my dakota perfect, no modifications or other parts to change to make them fit. Sound good, I'm not going to go as far as saying I gained hp, but the throttle response is certainly better
Reviewed by Brandon J (SCHERTZ, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Apr 06, 2015 6:08 PM
welds are sloppy for the price, weld beads had fallen onto y-pipe connections so i had to file those down prior to install. the gaskets supplied are garbage, recommend purchasing better one prior to install, y-pipe connection bolts too long and bottomed out, had to purchase others. did exactly what i wanted , it made the exhaust slightly more choppy and a bit louder exhaust. other than that i have been trying to fix above issues and not driving so i have nothing on performance gains.instal-12 hr