- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
164 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles S (Bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 Hummer H2 — Jan 18, 2018 8:12 PM
Bought the non-coated version for 03 Hummer H2. No problems with heat plus I personally like the rainbow discoloration effect. Perfect fitment. Super easy install if you're mechanically inclined. Noticeable increase in midrange pull but not drastic. Exhaust note is slightly crisper but not louder. Very good quality
Reviewed by Timothy P (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Dec 29, 2017 6:29 AM
They are great love the look and with uprev are a great little mod for my Titan
Reviewed by Ed P (Beech Bluff, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Dec 15, 2017 8:55 PM
Outstanding headers. The sound & appearance are beautiful. Ease of installation to my exhaust system. New oxygen sensors were installed with no problems.
Reviewed by Edward D (MOUNTAIN TOP, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Nov 23, 2017 5:47 AM
Worked great. Exact fit. All hardware and gaskets were included. extremely satisfied.
Reviewed by Tyler Y (Maple glen, PA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Nov 04, 2017 8:00 AM
Threw these in a 96 f250 with the 5.8w unlocked power and performance. It runs like a dream on the highway and is my daily once again. OBS fords have a huge bottle neck with intakes and exhaust so these headers will change everything. They bolted right on no machining needed and everything came perfect in box with all the hardware. They are deff pricey but will blow away any cheap header that's not coated or just not as high quality in the long run.