- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lee V (Oak Ridge, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Thursday at 7:50 AM
I have a 2004 Titan and the exhaust manifold cracked, looked everywhere online for pricing, and Autoanything got everyone beat on the price. The JBA header was easy to install, no mods needed. Truly a bolt on setup!!
Reviewed by Jarrod V (La Junta, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 26, 2016 8:57 AM
Casting was pretty poor, had to file all of the ports to remove a bad lip. Collector flanges wouldn't seal. Had to drive it for a few days and then re torque to seal them. Header bolts needed to be re torqued also.
Reviewed by Juan L (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Nov 25, 2016 11:31 PM
They definitely do what they intend to do, free up the airflow. Very easy to install, they bolt right in. Look out for broken manifold bolts on your vehicle. I ceramic baked mine at home, the tube gauge is thinner than what I expected for the price. Messy welds, and messy detail on the inside of the exhaust flange where it mates with the tube. Definitely helped with the sound of the exhaust and freed about 10-15 horses in my set up (no dyno).
Reviewed by Bill B (New Hartford, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 17, 2016 3:59 AM
These just added the snap I was looking for from the accelerator you can here and feel the difference in the motor. I partnered this with a K&N 77 series intake and Borla touring exhaust and it brought the 6.2 alive. Better power great sound and picked up 1.5 mpg.
Reviewed by Glen P (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Nov 14, 2016 1:23 PM
Had to modify one factory manifold nut to get it to go back on by grinding down the outside edge and also bore out the cat bolt holes on one side to get back together. Removing the OEM heat shields took a lot of time and a few words to get out. About 5-1/2 hrs from start to finish. All in all not too bad. They did seem to increase output in the mid range. With the Banks Monster Exhaust and a cold air intake this little puppy moves along really nice. Last addition will be the Bully Dog GT tuner.