- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward P (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Nov 23, 2015 8:32 PM
I bought some Jba headers from autoAnything couldn't be more happier.Best prices in town,delivery was quick,GREAT customer service.Will be hitting them up on my next mod.I definitely recommend them,you can't go wrong!!!
Reviewed by Justin D (PARKVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Nov 21, 2015 7:11 AM
These are very nice 409 stainless headers. 304 is better but for the price these are incredible. Makes tons of power on a Titan.
Reviewed by Jody H (Greenbrier, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 18, 2015 1:31 PM
The headers went on very easy. The headers with exaust really made a differnce best headers out short ya at least . Best price here. Can't go wrong!9
Reviewed by Tanner O (BREVARD, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2015 8:13 PM
I like them a lot mine are starting too turn blue which looks awesome and I have a good boost in hp which I can't complain about overall great product and fit perfectly.thank you!