- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher S (Bentonville, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 6:09 PM
Good looking, solid header. Good even coating, has really opened up the exhaust and truck sounds stupid nasty.
Reviewed by Eric C (MEMPHIS, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Jul 09, 2015 10:13 AM
These headers are well made, install easy, and sound great. You can get a wrench on all of the bolts and can access the plugs with these headers. The ceramic coating has maintained its color! I recommend these headers.
Reviewed by Michael G (Lake in the Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Sequoia — Jun 17, 2015 9:09 AM
quick ship, great price using discounts. have not installed yet but should work great.
Reviewed by Allen W (DRUMS, PA) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Grand Wagoneer — Jun 15, 2015 3:34 PM
These are a great product and a snap to install if you know anything about trucks. They advertise this as a "cat forward" system, but all it comes with is the gasket, header, and collector bolts. For it to be a complete cat forward the flow pipe from the header to the cat should have been included.