JBA Cat4ward Headers
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive, cast-iron stock manifolds with precision built JBA Cat4ward Exhaust Headers
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major increases in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Increased exhaust output delivers an overall improvement in power, efficiency and fuel economy
- Dyno testing shows typical performance gains on modern, fuel injected V8s to be 10-25hp with similar increases in torque
- Pair your headers with a JBA Performance Exhaust system for another 7-10hp
- JBA Headers are crafted from either mild or stainless steel (depends on chosen finish)
- Mandrel-bent tubing ensures a consistent pipe diameter throughout for unrestricted flow
- Over-sized exhaust ports provide enhanced exhaust flow, especially with bored and ported engines
- The beefy 3/8" thick, one piece, laser-cut head flanges make for a leak-free seal and easy installation
- Patented Firecone collector vastly improves exhaust scavenging for better power, torque and throttle response (depends on model)
- Includes premium mounting hardware for bolt-on installation
- All JBA Headers are made with pride in the USA
- Available in 4 finishes: Nickel-Chrome, Stainless Steel, Silver Ceramic and Titanium Ceramic
- 1-year warranty
Ditch your tired, restrictive, inefficient stock exhaust manifold and let your engine breathe freely with performance headers. JBA Cat4ward Headers unlock your motor's power potential for unrestricted, white-knuckle performance gains.
The Achilles heel for engine performance is the exhaust. With JBA Headers, you get a boost of up to 10-25 tire-turning horses out of your motor. The steel tubing is mandrel-bent with extra-large exhaust ports and a leak-free, laser-cut 3/8" thick flange for fast exhaust flow.
You also get JBA's patented Firecone merge collector (depends on model), which quickly moves spent gasses out through your tailpipe. JBA exhaust headers let your engine breathe easier, giving you more power, torque and throttle response.
All mounting hardware is included for a do-it-yourself install that doesn't void your factory warranty. 4 finishes to choose from. Of course, your JBA Headers come with a 1-year warranty.
- Some vehicles will require an additional down-pipe (either a Y- or H-pipe) for the installation.
JBA Cat4ward Headers Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kery E (Gainesville, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2015 6:05 AM
Exhaust wise, this so far is the only thing I've added, though Ive done lots of mods under the hood to my HEMI With that said the immediate difference outside my truck the Exhaust noise, you get somewhat of a better growl out of her Then on the inside it's a toss up 1 you hear what sounds like HOT metals melting together 2 You Hear her chugging down Gasoline like an old college GF trying to prove she can hang in with the guys My(Trustd)Mechanic Said it didn't exactly FIT right on
Reviewed by Brett C (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 18, 2015 11:00 AM
The install instructions are poor at best. Many more steps required than listed in guide.
Reviewed by Frank W (Hesperia, CA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Jan 18, 2015 3:23 AM
I already put a set on my 93 Bronco years ago instead of replacing a cracked stock exhaust manifold. What a difference it made then. I recently purchased a 96 Bronco and this one had a cracked exhaust manifold on the same right side and.spot. So I bought the JBA Catforward headers . With all the smog it was extremely sluggish beforehand. You can really tell the difference. The headers were very well made. A couple of my friends even commented on the welding done. I would definitely buy another
Reviewed by Austin M (NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Jan 15, 2015 8:30 PM
Great headers everything fit like it should I got them quickly without any problems came with everything I needed and more than expected!
Reviewed by Chung C (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jan 11, 2015 4:05 PM
Bought this to replace cracked factory exhaust manifolds. This was cheaper than stock factory part, with better sound and performance (after tuning). So, why not?