- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
317 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zechariah M (MOORESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Chrysler 300 — Jan 22, 2016 7:25 AM
This gave my 5.7 300c a deep growl without too much interior drone. There is a bit of drone, but it is easy to talk over and barely noticeable with some music. I love it.
Reviewed by STEPHEN T (FRONT ROYAL, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Ranger — Jan 15, 2016 11:41 PM
This is a great exhaust system for the price. Exactly what my truck needed. Has just the sound I was looking for. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to upgrade/replace old exhaust with just the right sound. If you are looking for loud this is not for you.
Reviewed by joseph r (garden grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — Nov 24, 2015 10:08 PM
Fast shipping,order was complete all components in excellent condition. Installation was a bit difficult because fitment. tolerances were really tight. had difficult time fitting "x" tube into the "cats" so i had to purchase a tube expansion tool. then had difficult time lining up the mufflers to the end pipes.(found out that the "x" tube wasn't lined up right when welded together) which made the isolators difficult to line up. so the exhaust system rubs on the floor pan and makes a terrible
Reviewed by John B (Forsyth, MT) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 02, 2015 9:03 PM
Nice packaging, easy install, just don't try to follow the instructions. Fits well sound is almost too quiet.
Reviewed by Dustin M (SPANAWAY, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Oct 15, 2015 9:06 PM
Def felt an increase in torque. No major but noticable. Small drone 1200-2000 rpm then seems as quiet as stock. But i still have factory bpipes and exhaust manifolds. Will get louder as the system gets upgraded. Def alot quieter than my friends titan with banks exhaust and stock the rest.