JBA Performance Exhaust
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 123610
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
304 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wes S (SIDNEY, NE) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Feb 18, 2015 8:17 PM
Fast delivery. Bolt on was simple. Took less than an hour. Only complaint is that I had to bend out some of the flanges to make it slide on properly. Other than that no issues and a happy camper! Not too loud...perfect tone in my opinion!
Reviewed by Matthew S (GREENFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jan 27, 2015 6:48 AM
I got this exhaust for an excellent deal during black Friday sales with extra savings. $316 shipped! My exhaust was rotting out and to replace it with OEM parts was way too expensive. I read this was a relatively quiet exhaust, but after install it has a really loud drone at lower rpm. Not very pleasant. It's something I'll have to get used to I guess.. besides the drone, it's not crazy loud. I was able to get through MA inspection, but I probably owe someone a favor. install had a few issues
Reviewed by Robert M (Oak Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti QX56 — Jan 26, 2015 8:46 PM
Installed the JBA catback along with JBA headers and custom B-pipes from Cajun. It is loud and raspy, sort of old school muscle car at the dragstrip sound. Was pretty loud in the cabin. Ended up swapping the muffler with a Borla 40944, muffled it, sounded more exotic. Added a Vibrant UQ Resonator that got rid of the drone. Love it now. The catback is better than factory.
Reviewed by giovanni c (NORTH ANDOVER, MA) — Dec 25, 2014 12:23 PM
Missing 21/4" clamp so install was delayed. Directions do not specify muffler flow. There is a difference! Check hardware and educate yourself on muffler direction for best performance. Customer support will not have knowledge on this I was told to contact JBA