- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
339 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy P (ADAMS, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 17, 2016 3:13 AM
Good quality exhaust. I didn't want to put restrictive copy of the original exhaust on my 4runner. Found this one. Price and quality are hard to beat. Not real loud but you will hear it. Sounds ok but I have the 4cyl so only can be so good. I expect it will last a few years.
Reviewed by Keith M (Derry, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Nov 10, 2016 5:31 AM
I have installed quite a few exhaust systems and the jba system does seem to fit together quite well. At first start up the exhaust has a nice mellow tone to it and mellows out to just slightly louder than stock. When cruising down the road it's a nice deep mellow tone and not over bearing to your ears. My all terrain tires are actually louder. When ya do get on the throttle the exhaust does let you know its there especially in the upper rpm range but not so loud as to kill your ears.
Reviewed by Joseph C (SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Oct 14, 2016 4:15 AM
Perfect fit and better tubing than more expensive brands like Mangaflow and Gibson.
Reviewed by Kyle W (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 12, 2016 5:58 AM
I was skeptical of a value priced exhaust. The same OEM exhaust costs about $600. JBA kit says to use the stock exhaust flange gasket and bolts from cat flange. You will most certainly have to buy a new gasket and won't be able to reuse the one you have. Beyond that, it was a fairly easy install. My JBA exhaust came in three pieces and fit using the factory exhaust mounting points. The sound is very similar to OEM but a touch more throaty; -they difference is barely even noticeable.