- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your car, truck or SUV's hidden horsepower, torque and throttle response with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust
- Replace your stock piping with a precision tuned exhaust system that gives you a rolling, throaty tone
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust uses large diameter 409 stainless steel or aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent for a consistent diameter and unrestricted flow
- Improved exhaust flow increases your fuel economy, keeping you on the road and away from the pump
- High flow mufflers feature a fully welded case for unsurpassed durability
- For even more horsepower, link the JBA Evol Performance Exhaust with the JBA Cat4ward Header
- Your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a chrome-plated stainless steel tip that adds a classic finish and is guaranteed never to change color or corrode
- Complete with high quality hardware kit and factory-style mounting brackets that make installing your JBA Performance Exhaust a snap
- 50-state street legal
- 1-year warranty
Get the most horsepower, torque and throttle response out of your car, truck or SUV with JBA's Evol Performance Exhaust. Precision tuned to dish out serious performance gains to your mean machine. Best of all, your performance exhaust has a rolling, throaty tone that'll make you the envy of the road.
JBA does not skimp on materials while constructing their Evol Performance Exhaust. You get large diameter mandrel-bent steel piping connected to a durable, high-flow muffler for impressive power gains, and an equally exciting sound. Plus, your JBA Performance Exhaust includes a stunning chrome-plated stainless steel tip that'll never discolor or corrode.
JBA expects their Performance Exhaust to last the life of your vehicle, so even the hardware is high quality. And, you'll have your JBA Performance Exhaust system bolted on in no time thanks to its factory-style mounting brackets. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- JBA designs their performance exhaust systems to mimic your factory installed exhaust. If your vehicle has a single exit, your JBA will be single exit as well. The same is true for dual exit exhaust systems.
JBA Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
311 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale C (Rockford, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jun 17, 2015 4:41 PM
It's best to do as instructions recommend & have a quality muffler shop do install. I installed mine on my back in the driveway & ran into some fit issues. Had to add 4" to both tailpipes as they were too short. Fortunately I have a welder & experience fabricating exhaust early in my career so it wasn't too big of a deal. Also had to reposition front hangers to allow muffler & tailpipes to hang straight & level. Welded all connections. Looks perfect & sounds awesome!
Reviewed by Louis P (ST GEORGE, VT) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2015 1:17 PM
Replaced at time of frame replacement. Toyota mechanic said they were easy to install and that they fit very well.
Reviewed by JetCarrier 8 (Linden, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — May 27, 2015 2:56 PM
The sound of the JBA cat-back for my '04 Pontiac GTO is exactly what I was after: something a little louder than stock, but not so loud it will be to noisy. The sound is perfect for a muscle car: deep and aggressive. Made the Install by my self and the instructions was not to make mistakes of, The tips look fantastic, but they could be a little deeper (going under the bumper more). The system is all stainless steel, and the overall quality of the system is very good. very low price. Well done!
Reviewed by Clint S (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 1966 Ford Mustang — May 05, 2015 2:51 PM
Suspicious or a US company that i was told a week and it took a month to ship. Not a bolt-in system as claimed. Welding, cutting and replacement of the rear hangers is necessary. Not enough clamps provided and the clamps provided don't work. The trumpet tips are absurdly large and don't fit through the valance. The pipes are 3-6" too short. Severely disappointed. Wished I had gone with Magnaflow.
Reviewed by Dean K (Minot, ND) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Apr 20, 2015 9:44 PM
Sound great, nice upgrade from OEM. Had to really crank down on the clamps to get everything sealed up right