- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DC Sports Exhaust is custom-made for your specific year, make and model sport compact
- Mandrel-bent T304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and premium corrosion resistance
- Expertly-crafted and TIG-welded by hand for smoothness, strength and style
- Choose from three performance-tuned designs (depending on vehicle):
- Straight-through muffler core delivers maximum power
- Aggressive exhaust tone meets 95 db noise restrictions
- All DC Sports exhaust systems are dyno-tuned to outperform all comparable systems
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware for straightforward, simple installation
- DC Sports Exhausts retain factory mounting positions
- Your DC Sports Exhaust carries a 1-year warranty
Equip your sport compact with the aggressive growl and expertly-crafted performance of DC Sports' Exhaust System. Great care is taken in using all T304 stainless steel tubing-mandrel-bent to maximize flow and at-the-pedal power. Plus, each system is hand TIG-welded for smoothness and durability.
DC Sports Exhausts are available in 3 performance-tuned designs. Choose a single canister with single exit, single canister with split exits or dual canister with dual exits (depends on vehicle). Each is finished with 4" polished straight-cut tips emblazoned with the DC Sports logo.
Mounting your DC Sports Exhaust is simple and straightforward, thanks to the included hardware and comprehensive instructions. Plus, DC Sports Exhausts are engineered to retain factory mounting positions.
Each DC Sports Exhaust is precision-engineered and dyno-tested for street- and track-dominating sound and performance. Best yet, your DC Sports Exhaust carries a 1-year warranty.
- All systems are cat-back style unless otherwise noted after selecting your vehicle above
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DC Sports Stainless Steel Exhaust System Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles C (Simpsonville, SC) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan 370Z — Apr 24, 2016 8:55 AM
I ordered a Cat back stainless steel system for my 2009 370Z Nismo..The system was non-conforming right out of the box. The left side intake flange , at the Cat outlet, was 1.5" out of line to the left. The exhaust shop had to consult with DC to come up with a fix, which I assume involved heating and bending the stainless steel..This was disappointing to me, as it tied the car up over the weekend. One positive note..The car now sounds great...
Reviewed by Sean S (SUN PRAIRIE, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Cube — Jul 02, 2015 7:01 AM
Great product. Quick shipping, very easy install. Sounds great. I had the middle pipe break and the cost of that was a little less than this entire system.
Reviewed by Jerid B (MONSON, MA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer — Mar 30, 2015 8:35 PM
Improved 4,000+ rpm power, much quieter for highway use, very nice quality. Very nice system
Reviewed by Lisa S (ZELIENOPLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Scion tC — Mar 27, 2014 6:08 AM
So I had to get a new muffler because the old one would not pass state inspection. I was between the Megan racing axleback and the DC sports. Very glad I went with the DC from autoanything l, it was easy to put in once I got the old rusty one off, has a nice tone that isn't too farty and a good hum. Drone at 65 in so so although you're going to get that with almost any aftermarket exhaust. Love it