- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Injen's SES Performance Exhaust Systems are custom-built for your specific year, make and model
- Replaces your restrictive exhaust system with high-flow, super-efficient piping that immediately frees-up extra horsepower and torque
- Wrought from pure T-304 stainless steel for incredible longevity, rugged durability and superior corrosion resistance
- The SES Performance Exhaust Systems are CNC mandrel bent for smooth, unrestricted exhaust flow and better engine scavenging
- Flanges are all CNC machined for a tight, leak-free fit
- Your SES Performance Exhaust System's seams are all robotically TIG-welded for superior accuracy and a clean finish
- For maximum power gains, pair your SES Performance Exhaust System with one of Injen's high-flow cold air induction kits
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions for a straightforward driveway installation
- Made in the USA
- Injen backs your SES Performance Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Get a serious jump off the line when you ditch your restrictive stock pipes and bolt on Injen's premium SES Performance Exhaust System. Not only are these high-performance pipes dyno-tuned to boost horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range, they also free up your engine's naturally aggressive tone. Plus, they're built from 100% pure T-304 stainless steel and are 50-state street legal.
Besides being incredibly durable, your SES Performance Exhaust is crafted using cutting-edge techniques that push the performance envelope. Each tube is CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted flow, and all of the flanges are CNC machined for a perfect fit that won't leak. Injen even uses robots to TIG-weld the seams for incredible accuracy with a clean finish.
Your SES Performance Exhaust comes complete with all the hardware you'll need for a straightforward at-home installation. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen SES Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Focus — Oct 14, 2016 9:28 AM
I love this exhaust. Its tone is deep, does not sound like a rice burner. the blue tips look awesome with the color of my car being Kona Blue. Definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Justin E (BONNEY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Feb 18, 2016 8:56 PM
This exhaust is just what I was hoping as far as tone. It offers a nice deep and throaty note throughout the powerband. Not to mention that the tips look really cool as well making it stand out from other exhaust systems.
Reviewed by Greg H (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Element — Oct 22, 2015 11:11 PM
This product was an exact fit and east bolt on installation. The sound and performance is awesome. And the total price with the shipping was the best that I found anywhere. Thanks.
Reviewed by Steve P (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — Sep 18, 2014 12:45 AM
A pain in the hiney to install, the mating surfaces weren't exactly true. I had to use a Dremel and a round brass dolly to finish the input side, the pipe was brought through the flange too far and did not mate up to the turbo's outlet. Can not tell any performance gain by the seat of the pants. Maybe you have to buy the catback to feel something, for $638. I have a K&N air filter in what appears to be a factory cold air intake, on my 2014 Juke NISMO RS, 6sp FWD.