- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PaceSetter Headers are custom-engineered for racetrack performance and sound in your vehicle
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage of PaceSetter Headers.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Headers boast substantially higher flow than inefficient stock exhaust manifolds
- CNC-machined thick steel flanges with milled surfaces ensure a proper fit and the best seal
- PaceSetter Headers come equipped with positions for all factory sensors
- Connects without hassle to the stock Y-pipe on most models
- PaceSetter Headers are designed with easy bolt-on installation in mind for most models (some vehicles require welding or fabrication, select vehicle above for details)
- Includes detailed step-by-step instructions and custom-machined gaskets; utilizes stock header bolts
- PaceSetter Headers are available in 50-state smog legal and off-road/racing only models (select vehicle above for specific availability)
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter Headers are backed by a 3-year warranty
Saddle-up some PaceSetter Headers-they've been cranking out high-end European performance right here in the USA for decades. That's how they earned the black stallion as their enduring logo.
Stock headers are inherently inefficient. That's why PaceSetter Headers are specifically engineered for more free flow that cultivates power, boosts looks and retards under-hood temperatures. The transformation for your vehicle is immediately noticeable.
PaceSetter Headers are clearly different from competing performance parts. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thicker flanges for a leak-free fit. Your choice of protective coatings completes the impressive package: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Headers bolt into place using the included gaskets and the original hardware. And, your PaceSetter Headers carry a 3-year warranty. Isn't it time your vehicle set the pace?
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Headers Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter H (Anderson, SC) Reviewed for a 1970 Nissan 240Z — Feb 21, 2015 12:00 PM
1st after encountering 3 assembly problems, I sent PaceSetter CS e- mail and got no response. My issues were: Extension section failed to mate with header.One pipe would only go into the other partially needing full welds. 2nd, the header manifold is 3/8" and the 240Z manifold is 0.6". The adapters were incorrect and required new parts which never came. After no response to my e-mail, I ground .125" off each one. Lastly,the manifold adapter failed fit over the studs without further grinding.
Reviewed by Maria L (Tracy, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Escape — Jan 28, 2015 5:25 AM
EVERYTHING THAT WAS EXPLAINED AND RECEIVED WAS 150% AND. I WHAT TO THANK MY HEADER GUY AND FENDER,
Reviewed by Kenneth W (NEW BOSTON, NH) Reviewed for a 1959 Austin Healey Sprite — Nov 16, 2014 3:07 AM
Good quality, good value Minor fit problems (little grinding) but ad warns of that Long time for delivery