- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105510
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bassani Optimum-Length Headers are custom mandrel-bent for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Made entirely in-house from 14-gauge carbon steel tubing for durability
- Bassani Headers boast their exclusive "extractor collector" that induces better scavenging for optimum performance
- Ball and socket exit connectors for a gasket-free connection to your Y-pipe or X-pipe crossover section
- Bassani Headers include all nuts, bolts, gaskets, hardware and detailed instructions for a perfect fit
- Available with an industrial chrome or high-temperature ceramic-coated finish that's ideal for top-horsepower vehicles
- 50-state legal for most vehicles (see notes below)
- Made entirely in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty
Let Bassani transform the performance of your vehicle with a heavy dose of their mandrel-bent pipes. Bassani Optimum-Length Headers harness 30 years of exhaust experience to maximize flow, enhance exhaust scavenging and crank-up your driving fun.
Bassani discovered the best way to make a header years ago: do everything right here in the good ol' U.S. of A. Bassani Headers are fabricated, bent, welded and polished completely in-house from superb 14-gauge carbon steel tubes.
At the exhaust manifold, Bassani Headers cure leaks for good. Down at the exit, ball and socket connectors make a gasket-free seal with crossover pipes.
With Bassani's exhaust expertise comes a precise fit, too. Premium nuts, bolts, gaskets and detailed instructions make your Bassani Headers mount as though destined for your engine. And, your Bassani Optimum-Length Headers come in industrial chrome or ceramic-coated finishes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 2001 and 2002 GM trucks and SUVs with warm-up catalysts are excluded from C.A.R.B. certification for these headers. Check your vehicle's smog decal (under the hood) for one of the serial numbers listed below.
- 2001: 1GMXA05.3185, GMXA6.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
- 2002: 2GMXA04.8183, 2GMXA04.8184, 2GMXA05.3185, 2GMXA05.3187, 2GMXA06.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Headers Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jacob m (sequatchie, TN) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2014 8:06 PM
These are the best header I bought. Comes with everything to in stall them to.
Reviewed by Alfonso C (Pauls Valley, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2011 6:00 AM
I put Bassani long headers on my 2010 Camaro and they look great and sound amazing!
Reviewed by Jeffrey L (Orlando, FL) — Jun 17, 2011 4:11 AM
The only poblem I have with these headers is that they're not 'one piece' headers. You can't just fit them into the engine bay and bolt them up and be done. They're modular, which means they come in pieces. There's lots of clamps and bolts and attachments. You have to plan the install out. Luckily, the instructions that came with them are pretty good. Haven't installed them yet, but I know from the www that they will sound great along with my Bassani X and catback. It's important to know that these headers will ONLY work with Bassani mid-pipes unless you go custom. The show quality of the coating is great. The steped design is nice. And the price was decent. I'd recommend it. : )