- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bassani Optimum-Length Headers are custom mandrel-bent for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Made entirely in-house from 14-gauge carbon steel tubing for durability
- Bassani Headers boast their exclusive "extractor collector" that induces better scavenging for optimum performance
- Ball and socket exit connectors for a gasket-free connection to your Y-pipe or X-pipe crossover section
- Bassani Headers include all nuts, bolts, gaskets, hardware and detailed instructions for a perfect fit
- Available with an industrial chrome or high-temperature ceramic-coated finish that's ideal for top-horsepower vehicles
- 50-state legal for most vehicles (see notes below)
- Made entirely in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty
Let Bassani transform the performance of your vehicle with a heavy dose of their mandrel-bent pipes. Bassani Optimum-Length Headers harness 30 years of exhaust experience to maximize flow, enhance exhaust scavenging and crank-up your driving fun.
Bassani discovered the best way to make a header years ago: do everything right here in the good ol' U.S. of A. Bassani Headers are fabricated, bent, welded and polished completely in-house from superb 14-gauge carbon steel tubes.
At the exhaust manifold, Bassani Headers cure leaks for good. Down at the exit, ball and socket connectors make a gasket-free seal with crossover pipes.
With Bassani's exhaust expertise comes a precise fit, too. Premium nuts, bolts, gaskets and detailed instructions make your Bassani Headers mount as though destined for your engine. And, your Bassani Optimum-Length Headers come in industrial chrome or ceramic-coated finishes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 2001 and 2002 GM trucks and SUVs with warm-up catalysts are excluded from C.A.R.B. certification for these headers. Check your vehicle's smog decal (under the hood) for one of the serial numbers listed below.
- 2001: 1GMXA05.3185, GMXA6.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
- 2002: 2GMXA04.8183, 2GMXA04.8184, 2GMXA05.3185, 2GMXA05.3187, 2GMXA06.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Headers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David F (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Bronco — Mar 31, 2015 5:54 PM
Have used other brands before but these are the only true 100% bolt in and go. All holes line up correctly and nothing needs to be bent or tweaked. Truly nothing comes close to Bassani for fitment, looks or performance. A little pricey but well worth it.
Reviewed by Carl C (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Mar 27, 2015 5:00 AM
Extremely high quality and finish, come with good gaskets too. They fit very well and were easy to install. They were close to the frame on one side but I have aftermarket heads and motor mounts that may account for this.
Reviewed by jacob m (sequatchie, TN) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2014 8:06 PM
These are the best header I bought. Comes with everything to in stall them to.
Reviewed by Alfonso C (Pauls Valley, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2011 6:00 AM
I put Bassani long headers on my 2010 Camaro and they look great and sound amazing!
- bassani exhaust
- bassani quiet thunder mufflers
- bassani x pipe
- pacesetter header review
- performance headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- jeep wrangler exhaust systems
- 2011 silverado seat covers
- corsa exhaust silverado
- auto covers automobile accessories
- truck accessories side steps
- rubber automotive floor mats