- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bassani Optimum-Length Headers are custom mandrel-bent for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Made entirely in-house from 14-gauge carbon steel tubing for durability
- Bassani Headers boast their exclusive "extractor collector" that induces better scavenging for optimum performance
- Ball and socket exit connectors for a gasket-free connection to your Y-pipe or X-pipe crossover section
- Bassani Headers include all nuts, bolts, gaskets, hardware and detailed instructions for a perfect fit
- Available with an industrial chrome or high-temperature ceramic-coated finish that's ideal for top-horsepower vehicles
- 50-state legal for most vehicles (see notes below)
- Made entirely in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty
Let Bassani transform the performance of your vehicle with a heavy dose of their mandrel-bent pipes. Bassani Optimum-Length Headers harness 30 years of exhaust experience to maximize flow, enhance exhaust scavenging and crank-up your driving fun.
Bassani discovered the best way to make a header years ago: do everything right here in the good ol' U.S. of A. Bassani Headers are fabricated, bent, welded and polished completely in-house from superb 14-gauge carbon steel tubes.
At the exhaust manifold, Bassani Headers cure leaks for good. Down at the exit, ball and socket connectors make a gasket-free seal with crossover pipes.
With Bassani's exhaust expertise comes a precise fit, too. Premium nuts, bolts, gaskets and detailed instructions make your Bassani Headers mount as though destined for your engine. And, your Bassani Optimum-Length Headers come in industrial chrome or ceramic-coated finishes with a Lifetime Warranty.
- 2001 and 2002 GM trucks and SUVs with warm-up catalysts are excluded from C.A.R.B. certification for these headers. Check your vehicle's smog decal (under the hood) for one of the serial numbers listed below.
- 2001: 1GMXA05.3185, GMXA6.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
- 2002: 2GMXA04.8183, 2GMXA04.8184, 2GMXA05.3185, 2GMXA05.3187, 2GMXA06.0188. Headers for these vehicles are not C.A.R.B. certified.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Headers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David F (MATTHEWS, NC) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Bronco — Mar 31, 2015 5:54 PM
Have used other brands before but these are the only true 100% bolt in and go. All holes line up correctly and nothing needs to be bent or tweaked. Truly nothing comes close to Bassani for fitment, looks or performance. A little pricey but well worth it.
Reviewed by Carl C (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Mar 27, 2015 5:00 AM
Extremely high quality and finish, come with good gaskets too. They fit very well and were easy to install. They were close to the frame on one side but I have aftermarket heads and motor mounts that may account for this.
Reviewed by jacob m (sequatchie, TN) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2014 8:06 PM
These are the best header I bought. Comes with everything to in stall them to.
Reviewed by Alfonso C (Pauls Valley, OK) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Dec 28, 2011 6:00 AM
I put Bassani long headers on my 2010 Camaro and they look great and sound amazing!