- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Bassani X-Pipe crossover section is custom-made for your Mustang or Corvette
- Fabricated from economical aluminized steel or from stainless steel tubing for total durability
- Bassani's unique X-Pipe chamber shape brings optimum power and more roaring sound than standard crossover sections
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide a free-flowing path that promotes exhaust scavenging
- Stainless steel X-Pipes feature Bassani's new Comp-Cat metal substrate catalytic converters that rate at 30% higer flow (aluminized X-pipes use standard ceramic cats)
- The Bassani X-Pipe comes with catalytic converters for street use, or without cats for off-road and track driving
- Factory emissions positions are retained on catalytic converter models
- All work done in-house, right here in the U.S.A.
- Your Bassani X-Pipe boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; stainless steel models carry a Lifetime Warranty
- Bassani X-Pipes with Only Bolt on to Headers Manufactured by Bassani
The Bassani X-Pipe is nothing like your 'Stang or 'Vette has ever seen. This precision-welded network of steel pipes bridges the gap between headers and exit pipes, bringing raw power to these true dual exhaust vehicles with twin mufflers.
The premium flow of the Bassani X-Pipe hails from precision mandrel bending done in-house. When teamed with Bassani's top-quality welding, the X-Pipe eliminates back pressure, frees-up flow and promotes power though enhanced exhaust scavenging.
Ideal for street or off-road racing, the Bassani X-Pipe comes with or without catalytic converters. All factory emissions connections are retained on X-pipes with cats, giving you a roaring exhaust system that doesn't release extra emissions. And, your Bassani X-Pipe boasts an 18-month warranty for aluminized or a Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel pipes.
- Bassani X-Pipes with or without catalytic converters are not street legal in California. Removing a working catalytic converter is illegal.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani X Pipe Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric M (AMSTERDAM, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Jan 03, 2013 8:13 PM
Absolutely love the bassani catted x with borla stingers on my 03 cobra. Highly recommend it to others.
Reviewed by NICOLAS V (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Dec 26, 2012 10:28 AM
The Pipe's look, fit and finish and ease of installation are fantastic. And the sound is awesome, no drone, "barks" when you get on it, but docile when puttering around. Overall a 10 out of 10!
Reviewed by Chris K (Port Reading, NJ) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Mustang — Mar 15, 2012 8:22 PM
Fits well, looks good, sounds good..a little loud and some rasp but sounds nice at WOT. I have it paired up with BBK shorty headers and flowmaster series 44 catback.
Reviewed by MICHAEL O (Twin Lakes, WI) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Mustang — Mar 15, 2011 8:55 PM
Great price. Fast shipping.great service. Auto anything always has my biz.thanks guys for leaving a smile on my face.
Reviewed by Chris H (Arnold, MO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Dec 21, 2010 9:10 PM
I love the raspy but mean sound this midpipe gives. I have the magnaflow catback with it and it is loud while still having a great tone to it. No O2 extensions needed for the 03 cobra which is nice because it's just a simple bolt up installation.