- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Bassani Y-Pipe is custom-made to fit the single muffler exhaust system on your specific year, make and model
- Eliminates crimped stock y-pipe designs with free-flowing mandrel-bent tubes that enhance power
- Crafted from stainless steel or aluminized steel 14-gauge tubing
- Most Bassani Y-Pipes are available with a catalytic converter that retains factory emissions positions or without the cat for maximum flow
- Stainless steel Y-Pipes feature Bassani's new Comp-Cat metal substrate catalytic converters that rate at 30% higer flow (aluminized Y-pipes use a standard ceramic cat)
- Select Y-Pipes with a catalytic converter are also street legal in 50 states
- Bassani bends, welds and fabricates their Y-Pipes completely in-house for tight quality control
- Made in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Y-Pipe exhaust section boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; stainless steel carries a Lifetime Warranty
- Bassani Y-Pipes with Only Bolt on to Headers Manufactured by Bassani
Bridge the gap between howlin' headers and expert exhaust with a precision crossover pipe section that promotes power. The Bassani Y-Pipe is all-American proof that superior design can ramp-up your performance in no time.
Crafted from aluminized or stainless steel tubing, The Bassani Y-Pipe does away with the stock practice of crimp bends. Instead, careful mandrel bending is used to create a free-flowing exhaust path that eliminates backpressure while enhancing scavenging.
Take your pick of Y-Pipes: with a catalytic converter or without cats. Cat-equipped Bassani Y-Pipes use all factory emissions mounting points, meaning your emissions stay low. Or, go without cats for wide-open flow.
Bassani includes all the premium hardware you'll need for easy mounting. All bending, welding and fabricating is done right here in the U.S.A. Best yet, Bassani backs your Y-Pipe with an 18-month warranty for aluminized; stainless steel pipes boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- Select Bassani Y-Pipes are 50-state smog legal. Many Y-Pipes with or without catalytic converters are for off-road or race-only use, though. Select your vehicle above to see the available Y-Pipes for your model.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Y Pipe Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Evan K (NEW CASTLE, VA) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-150 — Jul 20, 2016 9:26 PM
This Y pipe sounds awesome bolted up to my JBA headers! (although they leak some at the collectors so they're gonna need the flange rings Bassani sells for them). The down pipes are bigger than the factory Y pipe and the bends are nice and smooth. It's stainless steel so it has a nice shine and also more durable than regular tubing. This is a must when doing shorty headers and a full exhaust system, really makes these trucks run and sound top notch. Also loved buying this from this site!
Reviewed by Frank R (DYER, IN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Apr 07, 2016 8:16 PM
Excellent product and very pleased. Looks, sounds great, and perfect bends, welds, and construction. Ty again!
Reviewed by Carl C (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Dec 13, 2014 5:56 AM
I chose the Bassani exhaust for an increase in performance and the reliability of stainless steel and I am not disappointed!
- bassani xhaust exhaust, mufflers & tips
- bosch spark plug wires
- flowmaster 10 series
- n fab drp light cage
- porsche all weather floor mats
- audi accessories
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- f150 grille guard
- range rover exhaust tips
- best exhaust for toyota tundra
- car intakes
- car rain deflectors
- soft bed covers for trucks