Bassani Y Pipe
- Save an Extra 5% Use Promo Code 10555
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Bassani Y-Pipe is custom-made to fit the single muffler exhaust system on your specific year, make and model
- Eliminates crimped stock y-pipe designs with free-flowing mandrel-bent tubes that enhance power
- Crafted from stainless steel or aluminized steel 14-gauge tubing
- Most Bassani Y-Pipes are available with a catalytic converter that retains factory emissions positions or without the cat for maximum flow
- Stainless steel Y-Pipes feature Bassani's new Comp-Cat metal substrate catalytic converters that rate at 30% higer flow (aluminized Y-pipes use a standard ceramic cat)
- Select Y-Pipes with a catalytic converter are also street legal in 50 states
- Bassani bends, welds and fabricates their Y-Pipes completely in-house for tight quality control
- Made in the good ol' U.S. of A.
- Your Bassani Y-Pipe exhaust section boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; stainless steel carries a Lifetime Warranty
- Bassani Y-Pipes with Only Bolt on to Headers Manufactured by Bassani
Bridge the gap between howlin' headers and expert exhaust with a precision crossover pipe section that promotes power. The Bassani Y-Pipe is all-American proof that superior design can ramp-up your performance in no time.
Crafted from aluminized or stainless steel tubing, The Bassani Y-Pipe does away with the stock practice of crimp bends. Instead, careful mandrel bending is used to create a free-flowing exhaust path that eliminates backpressure while enhancing scavenging.
Take your pick of Y-Pipes: with a catalytic converter or without cats. Cat-equipped Bassani Y-Pipes use all factory emissions mounting points, meaning your emissions stay low. Or, go without cats for wide-open flow.
Bassani includes all the premium hardware you'll need for easy mounting. All bending, welding and fabricating is done right here in the U.S.A. Best yet, Bassani backs your Y-Pipe with an 18-month warranty for aluminized; stainless steel pipes boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- Select Bassani Y-Pipes are 50-state smog legal. Many Y-Pipes with or without catalytic converters are for off-road or race-only use, though. Select your vehicle above to see the available Y-Pipes for your model.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Y Pipe Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl C (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — Dec 13, 2014 5:56 AM
I chose the Bassani exhaust for an increase in performance and the reliability of stainless steel and I am not disappointed!
Reviewed by Daniel F (Rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Bronco — May 16, 2014 5:32 AM
No instructions came with the pipe. A Midas shop chose to use a torch to bend the pipe in three places so they could make it fit, kinking the tubing. It didn't seal up with the manifold on one side so it's ruined. I'll be looking for another Y pipe, perhaps custom made locally. This one's too tricky and [some] mechanics aren't smart enough to figure it out. Also the cat was different than in the photo and much smaller.
Reviewed by Tim Z (KUTZTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-150 — Apr 16, 2014 3:52 PM
Package arrived as promised. Install required minor modifications to the frame and transmission torque converter access plate. Other than that install was easy.
Reviewed by josh e (blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — May 24, 2013 9:59 PM
I bought mine for my 96 bronco and just plugged the existing o2 sensor and smog tube and welded in 3 New o2 bungs since mine is obd ll. Installation was easy (although it does touch my trans cooler lines) and the sound is great. I havn't installed a muffler yet and it is MUCH louder over my stock exhaust with no muffler. I honestly didn't notice much of a power increase at all but, all in all, a pretty good product, especially since there are not many other options out their for a 96 5.8.
Reviewed by Travis S (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — Feb 28, 2013 9:04 PM
After 224k on stick exhaust it was done. The catted bassani pipe on my 93 bronco is amazing. Install is a bear and you need some optional flanges to bolt to your stock headers. I don't know if it's bassani or Autoanythings vault but that needs to be listed when you buy the pipe. Without them you will have leaks. I think the pipe has to much up turn after the cast but not a big deal. Still a great piece.