- Save 10% Use Promo Code 105510
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Precise mandrel-bending and careful pipe diameter selection create free-flowing power, enhanced sound and smooth style
- Expert engineering ensures an unsurpassed fit every time
- Bassani cat-back exhaust comes in one of three sound levels:
- Bassani Exhaust Systems are available in composite aluminized steel or stainless steel pipes
- All bending, welding and fabricating are done in-house for tight quality control
- Bassani Aft-Cat Exhausts include a performance stainless Bassani muffler with a 16-gauge case
- Gasket-less ball and socket joints make for easier mounting
- Bassani Exhausts include premium mounting hardware and detailed instructions to make installation a breeze
- Safe for your vehicle's warranty and emissions certification
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Your Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; Lifetime Warranty on stainless models
When looking for a little more kick from your vehicle's exhaust, trust the quality manufacturing, grade-A materials and unsurpassed fit found in a Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System. Their superior engineering and attention to detail are the right way to make an exhaust.
Bassani doesn't use a “one size fits all" mentality when it comes to pipes. Precise mandrel bending, proper tube diameter selection, expert welds and a fine-tuned muffler are the foundation for every Bassani Exhaust System. Care is taken to breed maximum performance and enhanced sound.
Speaking of sound, Bassani lets you pick your poison. Three levels-Racing, Street Competition and Quiet Thunder-give you choices from wide-open roar to a muted rumble. You can choose aluminized or stainless pipes, too.
Thanks to expert engineering and included hardware, Bassani makes installation easy. Your Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System boasts an 18-month warranty on aluminized; Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust Systems replace your stock system with a similar network of high-powered pipes. If your vehicle has a stock single or dual exit, the new system likely has the same number of exits. Exceptions are noted after selecting your vehicle.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Bassani Aft-Cat Exhaust System Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George G (REDONDO BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Oct 06, 2015 11:00 AM
This set is beautiful out of the box. Well made, which can be expected from Bassani products. The price was right on point as well. My only problem with this set is that the overall sound levels produced are just too high for every day driving. I would get the dreaded "droan" at 2000 rpm which would drown out the radio and any chance of conversation at highway speeds. If you don't mind that constant head buzzing at speed, this is the set of pipes for you. I have a 2011 Shelby GT500.
Reviewed by Ty M (PORT HUENEME, CA) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Bronco — Feb 18, 2015 9:33 PM
Deep tone with a nice sound. Not overly loud like some of the more obnoxious systems out there
Reviewed by larry m (tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 26, 2014 3:36 PM
Exhaust sounds good! Install was not the easiest for being a cat back exhaust for ford 150 Ecoboost. It did not line up from the muffler to the side exit. I had a professional exhaust place do the install. Bassani should have angled the piping at a 15 degree angle seeing they came with 15 degree tips for that option. I still will give 5 stars to auto anything with their customer service team to answer all my questions.
Reviewed by Michael S (INDEPENDENCE, MO) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Jun 18, 2014 3:08 AM
This exhaust system sounds great. If your looking for loud you should stick with flowmaster, if you want a good sounding exhaust this is the one for you.
Reviewed by Martin T (CENTREVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mazda CX-9 — May 03, 2014 6:21 AM
Good value, sounds great, only issue is the tips stick out about an inch more than stock exhausts which interrupts the look, but in the grand scheme of things this is minor based upon overall package
- lowest prices on bassani exhaust 350z
- banks monster exhaust reviews
- bassani pipes
- 2001 pontiac trans am mid length headers
- audi accesories
- ford headers
- jeep performance exhaust
- best exhaust for chevy silverado
- best exhaust for ford f150
- toyota tacoma exhaust system
- truck floor mat
- tool chest for trucks
- diesel power chips