- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Doug Thorley Headers have been the cream of the performance exhaust crop since 1958
- Custom-made for your vehicle from durable 14-gauge steel tubing for longevity and a precise fit
- Doug Thorley Headers are available for your vehicle in one of three header styles:
- Tri-Y Headers: Doug Thorley Tri-Y Headers feature unique engineering that properly matches your firing sequence, freeing your engine from the strain of pushing exhaust gasses. Provides power from idle through 4500 RPM
- Shortie Headers: The easiest Doug Thorley Headers to install, these custom models are made short to fit limited space vehicles. Special care is taken to preserve emissions mounting positions for smog legality
- Long Tube Headers: For power in the mid to high RPM ranges, Doug Thorley Long Pipe Headers are tuned to deliver. They're the ideal pick for high-horsepower street vehicles
- Doug Thorley Headers utilize a polished nickel chrome finish or a heavy-duty metallic ceramic coating that reduces under hood temperatures
- Because Doug Thorley Headers are made to stringent 50 state smog law standards, all headers are available with the necessary smog equipment and mounting spots
- Doug Thorley Headers include a model-specific gasket for a leak-free fit (most vehicles)
- Each model includes all necessary O2 sensor bosses for factory sensors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Doug Thorley Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner
It was the late 1950s, during the golden era of hot rods, when Doug Thorley crafted his plans for the highest quality headers on the block. Fine tuning, superior craftsmanship and unmatched attention to detail helped Doug Thorley Headers power street racers everywhere.
Now 50 years later, Doug Thorley Headers are built with the same mission in mind: amping-up the power of your street ride. Thorley Headers use one of three souped-up designs: a unique Tri-Y setup that roars from idle up to 4500 RPM; shortie headers for ease of installation and smog compliance; and long tube headers that specialize in mid to high RPM power.
Because they're setup for the streets, Thorley Headers also feature the hardware and custom flanging to be 50-state smog legal (some shortie applications). Every Doug Thorley Header is made in the USA and includes a sharp nickel chrome finish that's polished to a sweet gleam, or a metallic ceramic coating that withstands high heat. And, your Doug Thorley Headers carry a Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Doug Thorley Headers Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cy S (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 05, 2015 8:45 PM
As the title says they are hard to install partly because of weak instructions. My biggest issue with the headers is the y pipe did not fit my stock exhaust. Had to go to exhaust shop for them to put in the stock connector which cost another $60. Good stuff but you'd better have lots of tools, patients, time and an exhaust shop handy to get these in with any ease. That being said Ive noticed good power increase and they make the truck sound perfect with stock catback!
Reviewed by Christopher T (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 26, 2014 12:14 AM
This is a great sounding set of pipes, and great looking. Also a big power and performance gain. Great deal!
Reviewed by Michael N (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix — Jul 16, 2014 4:12 AM
I have been looking for a set of headers for my car for sometime now. The Doug Thorley headers look great, sound mean, the price was right but they were a real chore to install. I would buy them again.
Reviewed by Arturus M (fayetteville, AR) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — May 07, 2014 9:21 PM
While it wasn't the easiest to install, it was sure worth it. I do recommend buying new studs as well as crush gaskets for the piping after the header. Sounds great, gave the performance and flow I was looking for, and look badass!