- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The PaceSetter H-Pipe is specially-designed to optimize yet another part of your exhaust system with powerful, restriction-free flow
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes fit directly to the stock exhaust manifold or performance shorty headers
- Crafted from 16-gauge aluminized steel tubing in a 2½" diameter
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are mandrel-bent to eliminate harmful backpressure
- Fits GTs with manual or automatic transmission
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are designed for off-road uses only and are not street legal
- All installation hardware included
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter H-Pipe is backed by a 3-year warranty
Racing and winning in a Mustang GT requires a certain passion for perfection and top performance. Because PaceSetter shares this passion, they offer a Mustang H-Pipe that's hell-bent on optimized exhaust flow.
PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are also mandrel-bent on PaceSetter's CNC machines right here in the USA. The result is a restriction-free path through 2½" aluminized 16-gauge pipe that maximizes power from your exhaust.
The PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipe can tackle whatever stage of modification your GT racer is in currently. The H-Pipe fits to stock manifolds directly, or hooks-up with performance shorty headers with ease.
PaceSetter includes all hardware for hassle-free installation at home. Best yet, your PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipe carries a 3-year warranty. So get out to your garage, and keep pursuing top performance. PaceSetter's H-Pipe is ready to help get to that finish line first.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter H-Pipes Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin H (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 07, 2015 8:16 PM
Great product at an even better price! Can not even be matched the quality you get for the price. By no means is this any different than any $400 mid pipe! Thanks AA and PaceSetter!
Reviewed by Josue R (Enid, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Blazer — May 06, 2015 10:31 PM
These pipes were easily installed. They sound excellent. I would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Marwan J (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 03, 2013 1:10 PM
As said in my title, i am extremely satisfied with this product. Bolted right up to my 06 Mustang GT. The car now sounds like a mustang is supposed to! Installation isn't hard at all if you have any sort of mechanical ability. I see no reason to go with a more expensive midpipe, i saved money and got the sound i was looking for with this product! Thanks again autoanything!