- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The PaceSetter H-Pipe is specially-designed to optimize yet another part of your exhaust system with powerful, restriction-free flow
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes fit directly to the stock exhaust manifold or performance shorty headers
- Crafted from 16-gauge aluminized steel tubing in a 2½" diameter
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are mandrel-bent to eliminate harmful backpressure
- Fits GTs with manual or automatic transmission
- PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are designed for off-road uses only and are not street legal
- All installation hardware included
- Made right here in the USA
- Your PaceSetter H-Pipe is backed by a 3-year warranty
Racing and winning in a Mustang GT requires a certain passion for perfection and top performance. Because PaceSetter shares this passion, they offer a Mustang H-Pipe that's hell-bent on optimized exhaust flow.
PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipes are also mandrel-bent on PaceSetter's CNC machines right here in the USA. The result is a restriction-free path through 2½" aluminized 16-gauge pipe that maximizes power from your exhaust.
The PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipe can tackle whatever stage of modification your GT racer is in currently. The H-Pipe fits to stock manifolds directly, or hooks-up with performance shorty headers with ease.
PaceSetter includes all hardware for hassle-free installation at home. Best yet, your PaceSetter Mustang H-Pipe carries a 3-year warranty. So get out to your garage, and keep pursuing top performance. PaceSetter's H-Pipe is ready to help get to that finish line first.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter H-Pipes Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerard P (YONKERS, NY) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Jul 20, 2017 10:41 AM
H-Pipes connected easily to my existing manifold & new Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust system. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks Pacesetter & Auto Anything!
Reviewed by Justin H (CARROLLTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 07, 2015 8:16 PM
Great product at an even better price! Can not even be matched the quality you get for the price. By no means is this any different than any $400 mid pipe! Thanks AA and PaceSetter!
Reviewed by Josue R (Enid, OK) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Blazer — May 06, 2015 10:31 PM
These pipes were easily installed. They sound excellent. I would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Marwan J (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Sep 03, 2013 1:10 PM
As said in my title, i am extremely satisfied with this product. Bolted right up to my 06 Mustang GT. The car now sounds like a mustang is supposed to! Installation isn't hard at all if you have any sort of mechanical ability. I see no reason to go with a more expensive midpipe, i saved money and got the sound i was looking for with this product! Thanks again autoanything!