PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specialized for high-horsepower off-road only use in your truck or SUV
- Custom-made specifically for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are engineered to enter the collector in proper sequence for maximum exhaust scavenging
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers employ CNC-machined 3/8" thick steel flanges that are matched to exhaust port profiles for optimum seal and flow
- Uses flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries that provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel primaries
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers feature optimized tube length and diameter for flow and best performance increase
- O2 sensor fittings are custom-bored or integrated with each header
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers come complete with the necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation
- Made right here in the USA
- Optimized for restriction-free performance and off-road use only
- Your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty
Off-road exhaust performance is within reach with these PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers. Not only are efficient flow, heavy sound and complete durability packed into the roaring long-tube design, but PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are uniquely economical.
Smog-legal headers are too restrictive for off-road performance. That's why PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specifically engineered to cultivate power and eases under-hood temperatures.
PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are always built to last and seal tight. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers bolt into place using included gaskets and the original factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
- Because they change the position of your catalytic converters, PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are not C.A.R.B exempt or street legal.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luz O (RIO GRANDE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jul 30, 2014 7:10 AM
Bought this based on the reviews but wow they are the best investment iv done to my truck so far.
Reviewed by David B (LAKE CHARLES, LA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Jul 04, 2014 2:47 PM
absolute great headers for the price, no leaks, cracks or rust spots, used factory gaskets and they sealed up very nicely. They sound freaking awesome, loud as hell and flow extremely well. Another great product supplied by autoanything
Reviewed by Marcelino S (East Bernard, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 05, 2014 9:23 PM
I love these headers because of the power and THE SOUND! Great product but the painted ones come out looking a little bad but overall they are great!
Reviewed by Kacy S (TYLER, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Apr 04, 2014 10:21 PM
2006 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L LQ4 Installed less than 2 hours. Sounds really good now with true duals, with X pipe and Flowmaster Super 10 Series mufflers. Definitely can tell a difference mid-high end. Great buy!
- pacesetter exhaust review
- stainless works headers
- banks headers
- doug thorley long tube headers
- honda headers
- jeep headers review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- ford f150 exhaust tips
- chevy avalanche headers
- corsa exhaust silverado
- carpet auto floor mats
- auto steering wheel covers
- automobile car covers