- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specialized for high-horsepower off-road only use in your truck or SUV
- Custom-made specifically for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are engineered to enter the collector in proper sequence for maximum exhaust scavenging
- Forged from mandrel-bent 16-gauge mild steel tubing with your choice of protective finishes:
- Black paint (standard): Double-layered protective black paint is cured to a smooth finish. The paint provides solid protection against corrosion during the storage process.
- Armor Coat: PaceSetter's exclusive Armor Coat process utilizes two layers of metallic-ceramic protection that's cured at a searing 2000°F. It won't discolor like paint, chrome or dull coatings, and keeps under-hood temperatures lower.
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers employ CNC-machined 3/8" thick steel flanges that are matched to exhaust port profiles for optimum seal and flow
- Uses flash-controlled 16-gauge carbon steel primaries that provide greater durability than light gauge stainless steel primaries
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers feature optimized tube length and diameter for flow and best performance increase
- O2 sensor fittings are custom-bored or integrated with each header
- PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers come complete with the necessary gaskets and fasteners for installation
- Made right here in the USA
- Optimized for restriction-free performance and off-road use only
- Your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty
Off-road exhaust performance is within reach with these PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers. Not only are efficient flow, heavy sound and complete durability packed into the roaring long-tube design, but PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are uniquely economical.
Smog-legal headers are too restrictive for off-road performance. That's why PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are specifically engineered to cultivate power and eases under-hood temperatures.
PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers are always built to last and seal tight. Each uses 16-gauge mandrel-bent mild steel with thick flanges. Your choice of protective coatings finish each Header: black paint or PaceSetter Headers' exclusive Armor*Coat.
For straightforward installation, PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers bolt into place using included gaskets and the original factory bolts. Best yet, your PaceSetter Quik-Trip Long Tube Headers carry a 3-year warranty.
- Because they change the position of your catalytic converters, PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers are not C.A.R.B exempt or street legal.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter QuikTrip Long Tube Headers Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dave W (coulee dam, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Oct 05, 2016 6:22 AM
- should be a great improvement.instructions only describe the new installation of headers- would be nice to be instructed on removal of old manifolds too. With that said, install was fairy easy, if you are a contortionist and able to twist your arm into all the bolts. Construction and fitment was perfect, nice quality
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jul 04, 2016 8:35 AM
Have had these headers installed now for about 3 years and absolutely no issues. Wish they sold a mid pipe that was catted.
Reviewed by Steven A (Sanford, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2016 1:44 PM
Overall good for the money. No option for converters which sucks. Walls of metal seem thinner than more expensive brands.
Reviewed by Kent K (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Mar 24, 2016 1:06 AM
To be honest if you are looking for a cheaper header without sacrificing performance your looking for a pacesetter
Reviewed by Dave F (pontoon beach, IL) — Feb 13, 2016 6:19 AM
Easy install less than 20 min once you remove the old exhaust manifold. No leaks don't use supplied gaskets use Rem they twice as thick made from better material I have no leaks.
- pacesetter exhaust, mufflers & tips
- dc headers
- lund crossroads running boards
- motul coolant
- toyota exhaust systems
- mercedes cargo liner
- performance headers
- jeep patriot roof rack
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- nissan frontier performance exhaust
- pickup truck rubber bed mats
- protective floor mats for cars
- tonneau covers truck