Heartthrob Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 2/06 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
341 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett Y (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Friday at 8:41 AM
Nice old school look. I feel more push through the power band. They are loud so be ready to rumble. The sound literally tunns heads. Can't beat the price or sound.
Reviewed by Jeff A (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jan 20, 2015 10:08 AM
Picked up one of these exhausts for my 98' Chevy s10 I've been restoring. Haven't gotten around to installing it yet so can't fully comment on it, but it does seem to be well built and shouldn't be too difficult for me to install. Would've liked to see better hangers with the kit so I'll probably get some different ones for it. I also didn't see a smaller option other than the 3" diameter pipe so I may have to make some slight modifications to accommodate the factory pipe where it mounts.
Reviewed by Gordon D (Boulevard, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 26, 2014 8:35 PM
So far so good,impressed, nice sound, QUIET at freeway crushing speeds, noticeable midrange power increase, haven't had chance to do a mileage per gallon test yet.??
Reviewed by Karl L (GROVETOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 21, 2014 6:15 AM
So in the website it says its a direct fit, however that is not true at all. The system came with a 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 extension pipe which is supposed to mate right up to rear car output. However this kit is for both 4.0 and 4.7 99-04 models. My 04 GC 4.0 has a 2.5 cat outlet so the extension pip did not fit. Bottom line, do not follow the installation instructions for the 2004 model year. Bring it to a shop, have them modify the dimensions and weld it in.
Reviewed by Michael T (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Dec 08, 2014 5:25 AM
Ordered this in early October, received late November '14; apparently stainless ones are hard to get? Light weight, excellent construction, awesome tips (no rolled edge) matching angles, & flow-pack mufflers. Sounds awesome at idle, & wide open is holy camoly. However beware 1800-2100rpm it is 'hell'; Moan, drone, loud, & 'unbearable' for steady speed; set your cruise @ 70(2k) and well you will suffer. I think 3:73 (or more) gears would be OK since cruise above 2.2k. I am selling these.