- Save 10% Use Promo Code 110210
- Ships Between 8/13 - 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
357 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David K (PAXTON, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Liberty — Jul 03, 2015 7:44 AM
It's hard to beat the price of this system as a replacement to your rusted out exhaust. There were a couple of issues with my order / install. The knuckleheads who packed the product sent me 2 1/4" clamps when this is 2 1/2" pipe. Also, this is the first cat-back exhaust I've installed where I had to make modifications when ordered for a vehicle-specific fit. I had to cut 2" off the flanged pipe that installs directly behind the cats. Once installed, all is good.
Reviewed by Stephen K (Usaf Academy, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2015 11:54 AM
The Heartthrob system was very easy to install once I figured out which pipe to cut. The stock exhaust removed easily after I cut it in half between the muffler and exhaust tip near the rear axle. I didn't use a lift and cutting made it much easier to remove. The system itself appears to be good quality. The only thing I didn't like Is that it didn't come with a polished tip. That was purchased elsewhere and easily installed for a finished look. Sounds great without drone! Very happy!
Reviewed by david a (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy Suburban — Jun 02, 2015 9:02 PM
I replaced the original rotted out exhaust system with this as well as the catalytic converter with a Magnaflow cat. Installation was easy enough and the components felt heavy duty and well built. 4X4 low climbing out of the ravines now firmly throws me back into the seat. Worked as planned.
Reviewed by Vincent B (EAST HAVEN, CT) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 30, 2015 4:37 AM
I bought this for my 95 Jeep Grand Cherokee because the stock exhaust was rotted. I wanted something a bit louder and also more performance. I found this on autoanything.com. It installed pretty easy. Also I noticed more power and a great tone with it installed. I pull a trailer and my straight 6 seems to do it much easier...Very happy with purchase!!!
Reviewed by Jason M (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy Suburban — May 12, 2015 5:29 PM
Received the kit, opened up the box and test fit a few pipes. The kit was a really great price and has everything needed. Seems to fit about as well as can be expected for a pre-fab system.