- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
376 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike M (TREMONT, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — May 05, 2016 6:28 AM
Installation was easy, although I have the rear differential removed, had to cut the converter back pipe but that is expected, the muffler and tailpipe fit perfect and lined up with all hangers. Have not been able to drive yet but the sound is great, not to loud but a nice mellow tone, inside cab noise is minimal even when revving the accelerator. I plan on selling vehicle when finished and old exhaust was shot, the complete heartthrob system was a great savings over stock system.
Reviewed by christian h (CRYSTAL LAKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Colorado — May 04, 2016 7:08 AM
Easy to install. Looks good from the side of the truck. Sounds quiet enough with low grunt idle, but has nice tone with high rpm's.
Reviewed by Daniel J (Andover, NJ) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 02, 2016 1:49 AM
I have had a few different exhausts on my jeeps over the years and I can honestly say I never had one that fit so horribly. Appearance and quality of construction and material seem very good, other than that I'll be staying away from these in the future.
Reviewed by William M (VANCEBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Mar 17, 2016 4:26 AM
I did not want the every day Joe sound of today's Flowmasters and Borla Exhaust. I am driving a retro car so I wanted it to sound like its ancestors, which it does now without a doubt! deep tone at crank up, Very noticeable on takeoff, not to much noise in the cabin, and quiet at cruising speed. But when you get on it, it growls and lets you know there is a Hemi under the hood! Love it!!! Gas mileage changed from 25.4 to 26.2 MPG's
Reviewed by Thomas W (HANOVER TOWNSHIP, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Dart — Mar 16, 2016 8:05 PM
Went on very easy and sounds just as expected. couldn't ask for anything more