- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
364 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert D (SHENANDOAH, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Charger — Nov 21, 2015 4:04 AM
Great system with a awesome price, looks and sounds great. Had a garage do the install, took about 2 hours,
Reviewed by matthew h (GARWOOD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Nov 06, 2015 8:16 PM
Least expensive system I found. Great sound and very easy to install. Just need to tweak the fit after driving.
Reviewed by Kenny H (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 15, 2015 9:10 PM
Had this exhaust on my 2011 xlt ecoboost and loved the sound of it. Loved the sound of it so much that when I upgraded to my 2013 fx4 ecoboost that I had to buy this exhaust and did so within a week of owning it. The exhaust is easy to install, pretty good detailed instructions included, adds great sound to the truck. I would highly recommend this exhaust to anyone!
Reviewed by Payman G (Fountain Hills, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Oct 11, 2015 7:32 PM
the installing it look along time part did not fit good I had to bend the brackets but I did it.
Reviewed by Rocco D (PECKVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 31, 2015 8:34 AM
Crappy shipping. pipes loose in oversized box, not wrapped or even stuffed with filler paper, so some pipes and muffler dinged and gouged. Instructions not overly detailed, but enough to get by if you have half a brain. Sounds good, kinda like a car, but thats an Ecoboost.