Heartthrob Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 4/30 - 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
347 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neil C (San Marcos, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Tuesday at 1:11 PM
I thought this exhaust would add some "muscle" to the lame stock exhaust note, but this exhaust has a horrible and obnoxious drone anytime easy or moderate acceleration is applied, so loud that you can't even talk or hear the radio. I hate it! The only time it sounds good is under hard acceleration, which is hard on the gas mileage. I do not recommend this product and will be seeking a full refund!
Reviewed by Salvatore Z (TROY, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Dart — Apr 05, 2015 4:58 AM
It was pretty loud with the stock exhaust tips (the end of the exhaust was exiting under the car and causing a lot of noise inside), so I put on the ones that came with the exhaust system. The tips that came with the exhaust are a little too small looking from the back of the vehicle for my liking, but it did push the sound of the back of the car and made it more quiet inside.
Reviewed by Joshua C (Henderson, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 11, 2015 8:27 AM
I was worried how this would sound. After simple install in my garage I was very happy with the results. Not to loud inside or out of cab. I can tell my truck breaths better, mpg wise not sure if I went up or down. Recommend this to any ecoboost owner.
Reviewed by Richard T (Bealeton, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Liberty — Jan 28, 2015 3:00 AM
The system fits well and sounds good. Off idle responce and torque greatly improved. Auto anything did a great job.