- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven J C (Richton Park, IL) — Saturday at 8:27 PM
Installed this on my 2003 Hummer H2, this gives a very nice tone at idle, sounds killer. Some drone on the freeway but for 275.00 shipped you can't beat the price. You MUST get a Tip for this exhaust, the final exhaust pipe IS UGLY!!!
Reviewed by William W (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 29, 2016 9:06 PM
I have had multiple exhaust systems and this is by far the best sounding exhaust I have ever had and what a deal for the money. You will not be disappointed. Great quality and all bolt on. Very nice deep sound! Aggressive but not nasty and sounds great on the highway. Really woke up my 08 F150 4.6 and made it sound like an old muscle car. Raw! Great produc!
Reviewed by THOMAS S (SOUTH BEND, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jan 28, 2016 5:07 PM
My 2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8 purred like a kitten until I installed this game changer. The sound is thumping, and the H-pipe alone is a massive improvement over the factory X-pipe. Forget the more popular (and expensive) brands you see installed on TV shows. These pipes will make your ears smile!!!
Reviewed by Lee N (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Jan 25, 2016 8:21 PM
I have had the system for a couple weeks but today was the first day warm enough to install it. Thankfully I had a saw good enough to cut the old system out as not one connection would break loose. Took me about 2 hours to install the new system and go for a test drive. Sounds great and seems better than the Gibson system I put on my last Dakota.
Reviewed by Shawn M (HARRAH, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2016 6:34 AM
Came in before the delivery date. Can't beat the price. Very simple to install, it could have used one more exhaust clamp. But other then that it sounds great on my ecoboost and you can tell there is a power difference