Heartthrob Exhaust Systems
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 110215
- Ships Between 1/07 - 1/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unclog your vehicle's exhaust flow for an immediate jump in horsepower, torque and attitude with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System
- The Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System is fully custom-made for your year, make and model
- CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow and nearly no backpressure
- Heartthrob crafts your Cat-Back Exhaust System from rugged aluminized steel piping with a diameter that best compliments your engine size-either 2 ½" or 3"
- Most vehicles have 2 muffler options: the booming Turbo muffler and the Welded Muffler for an aggressive tone with less in-cab drone
- Your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System comes with all clamps, mounting hardware and instructions for a painless bolt-on installation
- Built with pride in the USA
- 50 state street legal
- Heartthrob covers your Cat-Back Exhaust System with a 1-year warranty
Open your engine's lungs for gut-wrenching gains in horsepower and torque with the Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. This Cat-Back Exhaust System replaces your restrictive stock exhaust with a smooth set of pipes for big-time efficiency without the pesky backpressure. And, these power-packed pipes unleash your motor's natural rumble.
Not all Cat-Back Exhaust Systems are created equal. Some companies cut corners on materials and workmanship, but never Heartthrob. They pour their heart, soul and decades of experience into your Cat-Back Exhaust System. Starting with hard-wearing aluminized steel, they custom-shape your Cat-Back Exhaust System using cutting-edge CNC mandrel benders for a seamless fit on your year, make and model.
You don't need to be an SAE certified mechanic to install your Heartthrob Cat-Back Exhaust System. Simply strip off your old, rusted-out system and put your new, gleaming set in its place. It mounts right to your existing hanging points and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Some minor cutting is usually required to remove your old exhaust system after the catalytic converter.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Heartthrob Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
338 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Dec 08, 2014 5:25 AM
Ordered this in early October, received late November '14; apparently stainless ones are hard to get? Light weight, excellent construction, awesome tips (no rolled edge) matching angles, & flow-pack mufflers. Sounds awesome at idle, & wide open is holy camoly. However beware 1800-2100rpm it is 'hell'; Moan, drone, loud, & 'unbearable' for steady speed; set your cruise @ 70(2k) and well you will suffer. I think 3:73 (or more) gears would be OK since cruise above 2.2k. I am selling these.
Reviewed by Angie N (Alamogordo, NM) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2014 7:44 AM
I couldn't be happier with my exhaust system. It was easy to install and it did make a difference with the horsepower. Between the cold air intake and the exhaust my truck really has some get up and go. Now all I need is to add my superchip and see what my truck can do!
Reviewed by Ryan M (HILLSBOROUGH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Oct 31, 2014 9:47 PM
Pretty easy to install. The muffler is a lot shorter then the stock one on my truck so I had to weld some new hangers to hold it up in the correct spots. Sounds nice.
Reviewed by Michael A (MIDDLETOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Oct 07, 2014 1:24 PM
I love the new exhaust system that is on my car. It sounds great, very deep tone and turn heads. I had zero problems installing this system. Great product for the price
Reviewed by Curt B (LEWISTON, MN) — Oct 07, 2014 6:12 AM
I couldn't believe the ease of installation, everything fit just perfect awesome job on making this system, Curt B.