Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 3/13 - 3/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
421 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (Boardman, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 3-Series — Wednesday at 11:41 AM
System sounds great when you want it to sound off..Its quiet when you need it to be quiet On the track you can use the sound to determine shift points rather than have to keep monitoring the tachometer..what else can I say.. I love it..
Reviewed by Jojo K (HITCHCOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Sunday at 1:50 AM
I have installed several exhaust systems for other people on various cars. This one was for my wife's toy.. She is very pleased with the tone . I was impressed with the fit and finish. Made in USA stamped right on it!!!! Awesome stuff...
Reviewed by Jon L (BEAVER DAM, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 18, 2015 8:36 AM
I ditched my Flowmaster Force II Dual exit setup for this Corsa Sport, single in/single out setup. I was trying to get rid of the annoying drone at ~1,650 rpms from the FM, and achieved just that with the Corsa. This unit is a bit louder when fired up and around town, but dead quiet while cruising on the highway. It definitely has a more "throaty" sound to it too. I wish I was more familiar with this brand the first time around. And the Pro-Black Series tips are pretty sweet looking.
Reviewed by Daniel M (Apple Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Feb 16, 2015 8:18 PM
Best exhaust system I've ever bought. Very loud and aggressive sound with no drone inside the vehicle. Easy to install and very fast shipping. Well worth the money.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive