Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 4/06 - 4/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
427 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randolph P (Bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Mar 16, 2015 7:53 AM
I previously had on the flowmaster cat back force 2, i bought these for the more aggressive sound and lack of drone. the sound is alot more aggressive at WOT than the flowmasters i love the way it sounds, and it has no drone at WOT which is a plus. It feels alot heaver than the flowmasters, not much of a difference as far as horsepower. The installation was alot harder than they made it out to be. Overall im Very happy with the sound and the exhaust emits a nice white mist on idle it looks cool
Reviewed by john m (CRYSTAL LAKE, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 14, 2015 8:55 AM
I had 2 Corsa Sports on my 2000 and 2005 5.3 Sierras which where perfect but my 2014 6.2 Corsa Sport is much louder than the 5.3s. When it is cruising and switches to 4 cyl mode there is annoying drone. When accelerating there is a lot more exhaust sound in the cabin then 5.3s. Quit a bit of resonance and vibration at 2-3000rpm. AutoAnything was great to work with but Corsa has definatley not been what I expected especially after having a Corsa for 15 yrs between last 2 trucks.
Reviewed by John H (Pleasant Hill, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Mar 13, 2015 10:44 AM
I was unable to hear this exhaust on any Dodge 5.7 engines prior to purchase except on YouTube, so I went into this purchase somewhat blind. Sound is definitely aggressive and quite loud inside and out when wide open throttle. Yes, loud, but sounds good. No drone, excellent construction and tips look very cool.
Reviewed by Anthony A (West Caldwell, NJ) — Mar 11, 2015 8:28 PM
If your looking for an exhaust for your car and want only the best corsa is the way to go.. I've been through the cheap to mid range stuff and even some other comparable prices.. Corsa is by far best fit finish and sound you can buy. Not to mention their product will look the same the day it's removed from your car as the day you bought it.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive