- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
587 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe C (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 08, 2017 7:47 AM
Incredible exhaust. Quiet when u want it to be and when u get on it she comes alive. Although it's expensive u get what u pay for
Reviewed by Jerrad P (PARKVILLE, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 04, 2017 11:34 AM
Second Corsa system I have owned, and this one is just as good as the first. Really makes the F-150 Ecoboost sound great. Not quite like a V8, but really close. Performance was enhanced a little as well. Like before the quality of the overall unit is excellent.
Reviewed by Roger F (SAINT JOHNS, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Jan 27, 2017 3:29 AM
Excellent quality, fit, and finish. The system met my expectations: very low, quiet growl at idle and part-throttle cruise. Zero drone on highway at 70mph cruise. Really comes alive with aggressive throttle input. Perfect!
Reviewed by michael w (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac CTS — Jan 13, 2017 9:07 AM
2013 CTS-V with Corsa Sport exhaust sounds like no other Cadillac. People and drivers turn their heads and look confused as to what car is making the great sound.
Reviewed by Raymond J (Hauppauge, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Jan 13, 2017 7:54 AM
Love the sound and quality of this exhaust system. Screams when you stomp on the gas, but is very mellow with no drone when cruising. Exactly what I was looking for. It is certainly pricey, I remember the days when exhaust systems were a fraction of the cost. Easy install doing it solo in my driveway. Takes a few times adjusting the get the exhaust tips lined up perfectly. Had to torque 10ft lbs higher than what the instructions say to get things to stop moving.