- Rebates: $650 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
491 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg H (Huntsville, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Wednesday at 3:16 PM
Don't wast your money on the sport it don't sound any better than my stock exhaust on my 2015 R/T 5.7 Hemi, i can't tell any more power or gas milage , I'm going to sell it and get the corsa extreme from someone other than Auto anything , they don't except returns if it has been installed , Amazon does , how do you know if you like it if you don't install it, wish i would have knew this,
Reviewed by Jeremy S (Okanogan, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 6:06 AM
I bought this to replace an MBRP cat-back exhaust that simply had WAY too much drone on the highway for me. This Corsa system has a completely different sound and NO drone! Corsa sets their muffler much further back (further away from the cab) than the MBRP, which results in much less cab noise; you can tell that you have a performance exhaust when standing outside the vehicle, but inside the cab, it sounds like stock. All components are high-quality, and the fit was perfect.
Reviewed by JEFFREY B (HUNTSVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 3:23 AM
Corsa Sport was packaged really well with no damage. As others have mentioned a little loud a cold start and need to deactivate AFM. Has great sound , quality fit and Stainless Tips look great and different to all the others with same out the back duels.
Reviewed by Donnie D (Katy, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 20, 2015 9:39 AM
I drive this car everyday so I did not want an exhaust system that was too loud of that droned at higher, constant speeds. After listening to several systems I purchased the Corsa model for it's reputation for no drone. I initially was disappointed that the system wasn't a bit louder. It sounds that same as stock duinr idling. As I accelerate though, the sound is fresh and aggressive. I do get drone unfortunately when the car is in ECO mode (overdrive). After I install headers I am hoping for a little more growl, so we shall have a better determination at that time. The installation was effortless by a seasoned muffler mechanic. The appearance with the black diamond tips is sexy.
Reviewed by Matthew H (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 19, 2015 2:46 AM
Really simple installation with basic tools. I did have to cut the stock exhaust to get it out from under the truck - driveway installation. The sound is great - louder than I wanted, not by much, but at start up its got a good bark. Sounds great going down the road. When truck goes into 4cyl mode it doesn't sound bad at all. There is no drone whatsoever at any speed. It is just what I was looking for - truck now sounds like it should!