- Ships Between 8/13 - 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
460 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric W (DELRAY BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Wednesday at 8:46 PM
The system quality is great, had it installed professionally to insure no mistakes. You will fill the performance yet the aggressiveness of the exhaust could of been better under under low torque, rpm and HP usage considering its a 392. ?????????
Reviewed by Eric R (Enterprise, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer — Wednesday at 8:32 PM
Was looking for a nice sounding exhaust that wouldn't sound like the typical import "fart can". My Evo sounds like it drives now and I couldn't be happier. I can't wait to see how it will sound with a test pipe and down pipe. Just like the Corsa video shows, their is no drone. Just watch the video on YouTube, that's all it took for me. Oh and the diamond black option is amazing! It's a dark chrome!
Reviewed by Robert S (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Wednesday at 2:45 PM
First catback I've ever installed but was very easy with the clear instructions. Definitely recommend having a friend or two to help. Especially while getting everything aligned. Sounds awesome, slightly quieter inside at cruise. Nice and aggressive without being obnoxious at WOT. Expensive but, you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by J Alejandro T (SALTILLO, Coahuila) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Jul 24, 2015 6:30 PM
So before I bought this exhaust I debated for weeks between the borla s-type catback and the corsa xtreme catback.Well I went with corsa. I love the exhaust and couldn't be happier with it! it is Loud!!!!!!
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive