Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
443 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan H (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 9:27 AM
Having had a lot of aftermarket exhausts (all of them), I can honestly say this exhaust is worth every penny. It sounds fantastic and you don't hear anything in the cab unless your foot is buried deep on the throttle. Buy these if you want an exhaust that sounds mean without any drone or resonance. Install is simple and they fit perfectly!
Reviewed by Wade H (Florissant, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — May 25, 2015 10:33 PM
bought for 2014 R/T. Installed it today in my apartment parking lot. Get some jack-stands and some basic hand tools, then give yourself about 4-7 hrs and it can be done. Good fit and finish, clamps are great, easy to follow instructions. Little bit difficult to get the clearances it suggests, but any tool friendly person should be able to install it. Ohh, Great Sound too. Tad bit raspy, but very muscle.
Reviewed by John C (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — May 16, 2015 9:07 PM
The Exhaust looked high quality and pretty easy to install. Only problem was the brack welded on the tail pipe as welded in the wrong place. Couldn't get it hook to the rubber hanger. It does sounded good
Reviewed by Julious P (Fernandina Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2015 5:17 PM
The Corsa Exhaust is a little pricey but I must say it was well worth it,the sound is very unique,it stands out from others.The perfect exhaust system for me,not to loud and gives you a nice tone....
Reviewed by James G (Laurel, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Yukon — May 15, 2015 8:45 PM
Sounds so good at low rpm's and not stupid loud at WOT. Good fit and finish. I completely recommand.
- corsa exhaust systems
- banks monster muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost price
- dynatech supermaxx
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- 2012 silverado exhaust
- dodge caliber seat covers
- dual exhaust f150
- roof rack boxes
- tube steps for trucks
- floor mats automotive