Corsa Performance Exhaust
- Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Corsa Exhausts are founded on a combination no other exhaust can deliver: total resonance cancellation, exhilarating horsepower gains, true performance sound and improved fuel economy
- Cancels unwanted "droning" interior resonance at cruising speeds, thanks to Corsa's patented aerospace-grade Power-Pulse RSCT muffler technology
- Corsa Exhausts deliver hefty horsepower gains thanks to muffler chambers with no restrictions or power-robbing packing material
- Specialized channels in a Corsa Exhaust muffler use reflective technology to cancel "bad" resonance sound while letting the sweet tone of V8 power flow through
- Corsa Exhausts are mandrel-bent for restriction-free flow, reducing backpressure and upping gas mileage
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel tubing for corrosion resistance and unbeatable quality (T304, 304L or military-grade 321L)
- Thorough testing and design ensures each Corsa Exhaust is a pure custom system (select your vehicle above for specifics about your kit)
- Corsa Exhausts are designed to install at home with common tools; hardware and detailed instructions included
- Custom exhaust tips and even performance X-pipes available for many Corsa Exhausts
- Crafted with pride in the USA
- 50-state street legal for smog
- Your Corsa Exhaust is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
A performance exhaust with a Corvette performance upbringing is noteworthy enough. But the true feature that makes a Corsa Exhaust stand out: patented Power-Pulse RSCT technology that eliminates annoying interior resonance. In short: awesome sound at full throttle, and whisper-quiet cruising-no matter what you drive.
Corsa Exhaust makes full throttle an experience, too. Not only do you get full V8 tone off the line, you get the thrusting horsepower and torque to match. And, adding a Corsa Exhaust can even chip in to help your gas mileage. Power, sound and mileage without the resonance-only a Corsa Exhaust can deliver this performance package.
On top of Corsa's revolutionary performance, each Corsa Exhaust is packed with quality. That's because all pipes are mandrel bent from 100% stainless steel and custom designed for an easy fit. And, Corsa stands behind your Corsa Exhaust with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Corsa Exhausts are available in two system styles for select vehicles: Sport or Touring. Sport Systems are the most aggressive under acceleration, while Touring Systems sound powerful tone with less volume. Both are quiet when cruising.
Corsa Performance Exhaust Customer Reviews
389 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Sunday at 9:55 PM
Corsa Sport Exhaust was delivered on time (which was very fast), it was packaged very well with no damage or chance for damage, quality appears to be very high, install was easy and included instructions were very easy to follow. Sound is OK at idle, in hindsight I should have gotten the more aggressive "Extreme" version. It does sound good when I get on it though and I haven't experienced any drone, I do have a big amp w/2 subs so, I probably wouldn't hear it anyway. Overall I'm happy.
Reviewed by Joseph S (GLENVIEW, IL) — Nov 21, 2014 6:37 AM
I absolutely love this exhaust.I had a hard time deciding between the sport and touring sound levels, as there are really no good sound clips to compare the two.I ordered the sport and was glad I did.It has a great rumble at idle, the perfect sound with acceleration, yet while cruising sounds stock. I rated the installation 3 stars. I had it installed by a trusted local mechanic.He told me the first pipe on the Corsa did not fit as securely as he thought it should.He called Corsa directly and they basically blew him off. Overall I would highly recommend this exhaust.
Reviewed by Ashlee S (MIDLAND CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 17, 2014 8:10 PM
Easy install about 3 hours in driveway. Nice sound no drone as advertised
Reviewed by William A (ASHLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Nov 15, 2014 9:04 AM
For my C7, the exhaust sound is perfect. A blast when you want it, and a quiet cockpit when cruising.
Reviewed by Scott T (Westfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 13, 2014 8:21 AM
Impressed with this system. Little noise in v4 wouldn't call it drone though. Black tips look great on my black Sierra. Auto anything was great to work with. Just need a custom tune and will be even more happier with it. It's pricey but worth it to me anyway.