- Save 20% Use Promo Code special20!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Outlaw Series is Flowmaster’s most aggressive, race-oriented system perfect for drivers seeking loud sound levels
- American Thunder is the sound that started it all, with Flowmaster’s original sound levels and performance
- dBX Flowmaster systems are perfect for smaller displacement four- and six-cylinder engines and can be used in both imported and domestic cars and trucks
- The Force II features a mild, chambered muffler tone for drivers seeking performance gains with quieter sounds
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1702 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne M (Wassaic, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 3:58 PM
Very happy with the product I do all my own work this was one of the easiest exhust I have installed and I don't have a lift
Reviewed by Tony G (North Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Feb 18, 2017 7:05 AM
This is the 6th time I have. installed flowmaster exhaust they are the best
Reviewed by John C (Ooltewah, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Feb 15, 2017 4:02 PM
It would have helped if they had instructions stating the factory H pipe clamps needed to be used. And please note, they are needed to mount the X pipe in place of the H pipe. Regardless, the system is sick! Great throttle response, LOUD, and sounds extremely good!