- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1793 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel F (MANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Monday at 7:10 AM
Very impressed with the sound and look only took about an 1.5 hrs to install. While the clamps look great they don't get tight enough broke 2 of them trying to keep the exhaust from moving. I went to the local parts store and bought 8 u style clamps no problem after that. Sounds amazing other than when eco kicks in.
Reviewed by Jeff N (rockford, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Jul 17, 2016 8:06 PM
Purchased the single side exit Flowmaster American Thunder for my 2004 Nissan Titan. I was very disappointed to find out that there were no new flange bolts or gaskets. Worse yet, the band clamps included were junk, and would not tighten down enough to hold the exhaust together. I had to go and purchase 2 stainless 4 inch band clamps out of my own pocket for $20.00 each. I thought a complete Cat Back exhaust system meant "complete" For $600 plus, I expected more. Last Flowmaster for me.
Reviewed by Christopher S (CHERRY HILL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Jul 12, 2016 9:38 AM
My new Flowmaster American Thunder Series exhaust kit was recently installed by my mechanic and replaced the existing stock exhaust system on my 2008 Ford Mustang. My mechanic had no issues with the installation. The new axle back exhaust kit looks and sounds great. I also have noticed increased acceleration response.
Reviewed by Rick B (Grand Junction, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2016 9:06 PM
I am super happy with this Flowmaster American thunder system! I had a Flowmaster system on my previous truck, and came to love it over the 11 years I owned it. Auto Anything was extremely fast shipping! The removal of the old exhaust and installation of the new Flownaster system literally took less than an hour, sounds amazing, and I couldn't be happier!
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks