- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1807 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by randy l (STANLEY, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 4:21 PM
This system is nowhere near as "aggressive" as their scale says. Its actually more quiet than the flowmaster i had before and that one wasnt too loud either. Totally bummed by this because i thought by youtube videos and reviews i was gonna get a thundering sound, but all i got was a system that sounds like two hummingbirds farting. I shouldve just bought another muffler and saved some money. Totall BS!!!!
Reviewed by Jeremy P (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Thursday at 6:21 AM
Great price, system looks great. Professionally installed, did take modify to fit correctly.
Reviewed by DF O (Nine Mile Falls, WA) — Aug 13, 2016 3:31 PM
Swapped in this Cat-back system and sound was exactly what I was looking for. Gives a great traditional muslecar rumble from idle to red-line. However, there is some MDS drone cruising from about 65mph on up, but it's tolerable. Otherwise, highly recommend this system as a perfect upgrade from the tame stock exhaust!
Reviewed by Charles S (PITTSBURGH, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2016 7:36 AM
Anybody that wants that throaty rumble this is the set of pipes you need! Completely changed my driving experience in my 2010 Ram 4.7. This was exactly what i was looking for. Bought the 4" Flowmaster Tips separately. The 3" that comes with kit just didn't look right. Have purchased from Auto Anything in the past and will continue to shop here. Super fast shipping!
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks