- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1657 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael J (NORCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Nov 18, 2015 10:46 PM
I'm very happy with the system. I have a 2012 challenger V6. It seems for the V8s they have many systems to choose from, V6 not so much. I have the Force II system which I believe was my only option and rated much quieter than all the other systems. It turns out its louder than I expected. Happy with the new sound........
Reviewed by Thomas I (Riverside, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Nov 18, 2015 12:34 AM
The Force II system was a perfect fit and just the sound I was looking for. I wanted better performance with a minimal impact of sound level but a better overall sound quality AAA+++ :)
Reviewed by TJ K (JENNINGS, FL) — Nov 11, 2015 8:47 AM
Wow, what a difference. Sounds like a muscle car should. A must-have for a charger rt with a hemi. Better sound,power,mpg. Install was easy. Hardest and longest part was removing the stock exhaust. Get past that,then it's all down hill. All the guys at work said it's the best sounding car on lot. Highly recommended.
- 2 chamber flowmaster muffler for sale 805
- dual exhaust tips
- flowmaster 50
- flowmaster headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- jeep performance exhaust
- performance headers
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for nissan titan
- 2011 silverado dual exhaust
- auto tonneau covers
- how much do bull bars cost
- floor mats for cars and trucks