Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Rebates & Incentives: $75 Details
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Immediately boosts performance, sound and MPG with Flowmaster Exhaust Systems
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Large-diameter mandrel-bent pipes deliver a restriction-free exhaust flow
- Each kit is powered by Flowmaster's legendary high-performance mufflers
- Select your Flowmaster system & signature tone: American Thunder, Pro Series, dBX Series, Outlaw Series and Force II (depends on vehicle)
- Most kits are available in single, dual, rear and side exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Your choice of aluminized or stainless steel construction (depends on kit)
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware & hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Aluminized steel systems are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel systems are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Make some space next to baseball, mom and apple pie: your Flowmaster Exhaust System belongs on the list of beloved things that define the Red, White and Blue.
You don't just get a little sound and power with Flowmaster's legendary kits—you get overwhelming horsepower gains, a handy boost in MPG, and the most famous exhaust tone in the automotive world. Not to mention, each Flowmaster Exhaust System is custom-bent from aluminized or stainless steel to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle.
Best yet, Flowmaster gives you choice: for an all-out loud exhaust system, go with Flowmaster American Thunder. The Flowmaster Pro Series is almost as loud, but boasts a deeper tone. Sport compacts, imports and Euro machines sound off with the Flowmaster dBX Series. And, for wicked performance with a mild tone, the Flowmaster Force II System is the way to go. Plus, you pick from single, dual, side and rear exits (depends on model). Each kit is powered by Flowmaster performance mufflers and comes with all the parts you need for a quick install.
Check out the hundreds of Flowmaster exhaust reviews below—racers & enthusiasts agree that Flowmaster is loud, powerful and uniquely American. Bolt-on your own Flowmaster Exhaust System today!
Flowmaster Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1424 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by dan l (RESTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 5:24 AM
The Force II gives my Silverado a great throaty, but not obnoxious, sound and the truck also "breathes" easier and seems to have more "go". If I can keep my foot out of it, lets see what it does for MPG (Not expecting many sig change) I went with the single vs dual. With the discount, rebate and free shipping this was a great deal from AA.
Reviewed by Mike M (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 5:26 PM
As a cat back bolt on system, was surprised how great the fitment was. The sound quality inside and outside my truck was better than I anticipated. I wanted something a little louder than my stock exhaust. This exhaust has a great tone for everyday driving. 5*.
Reviewed by JOE D (RICHMOND HILL, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Monday at 10:00 AM
The system was all the reviews have made it out to be, fantastic top of the line exhaust system that totally changes the sound of the truck. Installation was a snap with only little difficulty aligning parts on from the ground, highly suggest using a vehicle lift for this. Definately will be my first up grade when I get my next truck.
Reviewed by Barry J (WESLEY CHAPEL, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Monday at 5:14 AM
This is a really great system that's pretty east to install. Nice sound and great look.
Reviewed by Joshua L (NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 9:46 AM
Installation wasn't bad had a auto body shop install for about 100.00 $. Sound is awesome has that deep growl that I was looking for. Appearance is nice got the dual exhaust that exits in front of passenger side rear wheel. Overall got what i was looking for and all parts came in with no issue only thing was that shipping took a little while about 2 weeks.