- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William O (CAROL STREAM, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Thursday at 12:25 AM
I absolutely love how this dounds with mid muffler delete replaced with an X-Pipe. Deep growl like an old school Hemi. Tips were welded crooked. So it doesn't sit properly had to angle mine down to avoid hitting. One side is straight other side off to the left. Will try bar clamping with a torch to fix issue. Other then that issue it was the sound I wanted and was not disappointed with that!
Reviewed by John W (Brockway, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Tuesday at 5:34 PM
It fit the vehicle good, but the fittings where the tubes join are so loose the parts store style clamps couldn't crimp the sections together. Had to slit outer to make tight. Had to enlarge slit for polished tips too. Very quiet sound, barely over stock.
Reviewed by Danny E (CEDARTOWN, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — May 20, 2017 1:42 PM
The instructions that you can print off the web site are a lot better than the one that comes with the box, so print them off. If you have a lift or pit to work off of you will be better off. I used a creeper with the truck setting at ride height with no problems. You could do it in a couple hours setting in your driveway. My only problem was, the long pipe is about an inch to long, the kit has a head pipe to mate up the long pipe to the muffler. But the long pipe touches the muffler.
Reviewed by Edwin H (Suffolk, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — May 18, 2017 9:10 PM
No matter what I did the exhaust pipe hit the driveshaft cross member-I had to buy two extended rubber hangers at $11 each to lower the pipe to clear the cross member.
Reviewed by Jeremiah K (Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Titan — May 18, 2017 6:12 PM
Great sound, no drone, installs easily like it came from factory on the vehicle.