- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1173 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott F (KILKENNY, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 1:31 PM
The Gibson system was very straight forward and easy to install. Better yet it sounds fanatic !! Deep throated growl when you get on the gas. The only suggestion I would make , would be to include the 2 nuts for the bolt on flange as my old ones snapped off. Other than that very pleased!!
Reviewed by Douglas B (CALABASH, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2018 4:05 PM
Delivery was on the slow side. But that could be because it was ordered right before Christmas. Packaging was well done and included all necessary parts. System was installed by a local repair shop and they said it went without a hitch. Sounds good. Not sure about the horsepower increase claims, but then again I have no way to measuring it. I does feel more powerful.
Reviewed by marshall o (YUKON, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2018 1:54 PM
installed on a 15 year old truck so I wasn't looking to break the bank and it didn't. went with right side (factory) exit setup. sound is barely louder than factory but does produce and growl vs nothing (factory). install took an hour by myself on the garage floor. it fits up ok but does bump my spare tire. hangers not the best fit. highly recommend welding pipe joints. overall, it was easy enough to install with minimal tools and mods. sound is a little lacking. power gain is noticeable.