- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve C (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 6:54 AM
Dual exit exhaust that looks great and really compliments the look of my Iron Cross rear bumper. The sound on take-off is so enjoyable I roll the rear cab window down on my Tundra as much as the weather allows. Highway speed sound is extremely mild. My second Gibson system purchase and for sure not my last. My FJ Cruiser is next.
Reviewed by Kevin D (GRAY, ME) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jan 31, 2016 5:48 AM
The exhaust was by far the cheapest I was able to find to fit my truck, I took me an hour to install it after I removed my old exhaust. Sounds awesome and the performance of my truck is noticeably better. Definitely worth every penny
Reviewed by david j (westlake, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — Jan 27, 2016 1:09 PM
Love the throaty exhaust tone. Noticed HP gains with the pickup, especially after having increasing the tire diameter 2' Prior. Looks solid too.
Reviewed by greg h (MAHOMET, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H2 — Jan 24, 2016 8:23 PM
Very easily replace the factory system by myself with this Gibson system. Sounds greats, looks good, helps with mpg on the highway but not in the city so much cause I like to hear it roar.