- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1315 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (AVENUE, MD) — Monday at 12:22 PM
Installation was very easy and quick, it took longer to get the old stuff off then to put the new exhaust on. Looks good and sounds good.
Reviewed by Kenneth G (Martinsburg, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Jun 14, 2016 2:38 AM
This is the second Gibson exhaust i have purchased, one for a 09 titan and now my 13 titan, easy install took a hour,sounds great and nice little bump in power
Reviewed by Brad D (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — May 30, 2016 2:05 PM
Great system. Sounds good, not too loud, very sporty. Install was easy. My spare tire on my truck was a challenge, but system fit perfectly. Good choice
Reviewed by Elana T (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — May 27, 2016 7:34 AM
I purchased the Gibson 617301 side-swept cat-back exhaust in stainless steel, and had it installed last week. All I can say is WOW!! What a difference in the sound and performance of this Big Orange Box. In addition to that extra kick it gets now when combined with the Blackhawk cold-air intake I had installed previously, it sounds like a fairly bad mofo. At slow speeds and during idling, it sounds awesome. When I do hit it, it goes - they just never see that coming. Not bad for a rookie :)