- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1342 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shane r (ALPENA, MI) — Wednesday at 11:10 PM
Combined with new headers and cat section I have had a MARKED improvement of power, still waiting on results of MPG. System looks OUTSTANDING, and was easy to install. Was told it was ,"Throaty", yet not to loud. Actually I was expecting it to be a little louder, but all in all, I'm very happy.
Reviewed by Nicholas D (PINEHILL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sunday at 7:48 AM
Love it . nice growl, great performance. But not obnoxiously loud .perfect for my 4.7 Jeep grand Cherokee.
Reviewed by William M (Georgetown, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 14, 2016 5:35 AM
I purchased this Gibson Sport exhaust because it claimed to have a deep throaty voice and NO DRONE when driving down the road. What I got was an exhaust system that sounds like I have a hole in my pipe before the muffler of a stock exhaust and the DRONE inside the truck is so loud and annoying it gives me a headache if I drive more than a half hour or so. Needless to say I will be changing the exhaust system.
Reviewed by Everly B (flagstaff, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — Sep 10, 2016 11:13 PM
First off, instructions say "bolt on", this does not "bolt on". You will need a hacksaw and some automotive knowledge. It's easy, but that needs to be known. This exhaust sounds great without being obnoxious. I was eyeing some cat back systems but have read a lot about people having drone issues due to the MDS so I opted for keeping the stock "briefcase" under the truck. Installed in about an hour or so. Measure twice, cut once. All in all I really like this setup.