Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 6/12 - 6/16
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1181 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard W (Shreveport, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Monday at 5:44 PM
Over a great product,great sound and not too loud. the installation was not easy but I would recommend getting some help. the instructions tell you to cut stock pipe right behind the muffler but if you want to leave it in one piece just take off the passenger tire.performance seems to be a little better. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by mark c (AUSTIN, TX) — May 26, 2015 10:59 AM
Just installed the Gibson cat back dual mufflers on my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee It has the v8 Hemi and I wanted a more aggressive sound. The exhaust note is noticeably louder , but not annoying at highway speeds.Installation took a couple of hours of wrestling on my back, but fitment was perfect, I used a hacksaw , which was not fun.If I did it again, I would use a grinder with a metal cutoff wheel. Use caution , as the cut made, is very close to the rear axel boots.
Reviewed by Cristobal E (Ferris, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2015 8:51 PM
Install was fast i did it myself in 15mins aluminized build quality was excellent
- gibson performance exhaust systems
- 90 degree exhaust tips
- gibson headers
- gibson metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- jeep headers review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- best dual exhaust for silverado
- chevy tahoe exhaust
- f350 wheels
- billet grilles
- seat cover
- truck mud flaps