Gibson Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 4/08 - 4/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on a Gibson Exhaust System for intense pavement-searing power
- Dyno proven to unleash huge gains in horsepower and torque
- Custom designed and tuned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Bolsters towing torque, off-the-line acceleration and power throughout the RPM range
- Enhanced engine efficiency improves fuel economy, depending on driving style
- SuperFlow straight-through mufflers flow with nearly zero backpressure
- Baffled and chambered muffler design delivers a rich, throaty rumble
- Mandrel bent for unrestricted exhaust flow
- Finished with brilliantly polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Choose from a variety of styles engineered to match your driving style
- Built from your choice of heavy-duty aluminized steel or hard-wearing 409L stainless steel
- Gibson's innovative "Slip Fit" connections reduce backpressure and smooth out turbulence
- Comes with zinc-plated, factory-style hangers for a hassle-free, bolt-on setup
- 50-state street legal
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Gibson Exhaust System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Better buckle up. After you bolt on your Gibson Exhaust System, you're in for the ride of a lifetime. From lightning-fast launches to effortless towing, Gibson Exhaust releases a power-packed punch of horsepower and torque, making your rig run faster, smoother and more efficiently.
High- quality is the hallmark of every Gibson Exhaust System. Each kit is custom engineered for a seamless fit. Every piece of pipe is mandrel-bent for smooth exhaust flow. Plus, the SuperFlow mufflers' straight-through design virtually eliminates backpressure for free-flowing performance and a distinctive growl.
Crafted in an assortment of performance-engineered styles, there's a Gibson Exhaust System for every taste. Go for the Swept Side, Dual Sport, Dual Extreme, Split Rear or Super Truck systems—all featuring your choice of standard aluminized steel or long-lasting 409L stainless steel tubing. Includes factory-style hangers and clamps for a straight-forward installation. What's more, Gibson backs your Exhaust System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Gibson Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1160 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jorge G (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Tuesday at 9:32 PM
The muffler had a hole in it so I had to return it. Bad quality control!!! I returned it to Gibson and they didn't even offer anything in return. Muffler sounds ok.
Reviewed by John H (Norman, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Mar 18, 2015 8:14 PM
great sounds exhaust, it is louder than you might expect but has an amazing sound overall! The tips and system are well made and high quality. However the outlet pipes are not even, support bar that is welded between them may be too week. Would like a replacement if necessary.
Reviewed by Frank A J (Eustis, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 16, 2015 9:29 AM
It's way to loud had to take it off the car you couldn't hear yourself think let alone hear the radio.The cops loved it for tickets.
Reviewed by Frederick B (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 04, 2015 8:37 PM
GREAT PRODUCT SOUNDS GREAT I HAVE BOUGHT THE PRODUCT LINE BEFOR AND HAVE HAD GREAT SESCESS WITH THE PRODUCT LINE BEFORE.
Reviewed by matt c (HARLAN, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 28, 2015 8:08 PM
Received this exhaust system within 3 days of ordering, installation was fairly simple. Love the sound of this exhaust and the added performance
- gibson performance exhaust systems
- 90 degree exhaust tips
- gibson headers
- gibson metal mulisha exhaust reviews
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- jeep headers review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- best dual exhaust for silverado
- chevy tahoe exhaust
- f350 wheels
- billet grilles
- seat cover
- truck mud flaps