- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1145 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph T (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RC F — Thursday at 3:38 PM
The sound of the exhaust adds another dynamic to my car. The power of my car is parrelled by the sound of the exhaust.
Reviewed by William M (SUMMERVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Thursday at 5:37 AM
Outstanding product with easy installation. Sound is just right being slightly louder than original. Car revs more freely.
Reviewed by Dean S (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Camry — Nov 26, 2016 1:30 PM
Purchased for my Camry and transformed it from a vanilla family hauler into a spicy sports sedan. Easy to install and sounded great from startup. Does not drone at highway speeds and sounds terrific in acceleration and deacceleration. The car seems to have more power at all levels even thought it may just be the joy of the sound (ha). Would recommend this product.
Reviewed by sam v (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2016 2:05 PM
Very pleased with this system. Easy install. Looks and sounds amazing.
Reviewed by Kevin B (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Nov 18, 2016 4:10 AM
Sound quality and performance were amazing especially compared to the other competitors!
- borla reviews
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- heartthrob exhaust f150 ecoboost
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford headers
- toyota tundra cat back exhaust
- tacoma header
- honda accord exhaust
- cheap bra for cars
- discount truck mats
- truck side view mirror convex