- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christopher m (SWANSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jul 21, 2017 2:57 AM
Looks awesome, easy as hell to install. The sound is nothing special. It's defiantly much louder vs stock.
Reviewed by Devin T (Covington, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jul 20, 2017 3:04 AM
I looked at alot of reviews and videos on exhaust,I was either going to get a Stainless Works exhaust or Borla ATAK. I ended up with Borla and I love it. It took me longer to remove my factory exhaust then to install the new Borla exhaust. Auto Anything not only price matched a place I found cheaper, they beat them by $50. Only complaint is I had to bring to a muffler shop to get the tips to line up but borla refunded me the money. I know my neighbors hate me when I leave for work at 4:30am, ha!
Reviewed by Hilary S (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 19, 2017 11:01 AM
I have had my exhaust installed for a few days so far. Outside of the nice exhaust note I have not had enough miles on it to give a performance review. It took me about 1.25-1.50 hours to install it. The hardest part was getting the nuts off the catalytic converter. I sprayed them with a penetrating fluid several times and let them set over night before they broke loose. Everything fit very well. The oblong exhaust tip looks great.
Reviewed by Don T (MARIETTA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jul 14, 2017 7:45 AM
I absolutely LOVE this exhaust! I searched a long time and watched countless youtube videos of various exhausts for my Ralliart but kept returning to Borla bc of its sound, high-quality looks, and fantastic reputation. I had it installed in a half hour by a local exhaust shop and when i fired up the car it brought a grin to everyone's faces. The sound of Borla is truly unique and in my opinion the best out there. Deep, rich and refined, not raspy or too annoyingly loud like others on the market.