- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1034 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris B (ROCKVALE, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Yukon — Feb 02, 2016 6:54 AM
Packaging was good, no scratches on polished tips. Install was fairly straight forward. I did have to cut the old pipe just behind the axle in order to remove. Also, had the spare dropped out of the way. All in all great fitment. Sound is amazing on the 6.2!
Reviewed by Mark K (Zephyrhills, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Feb 01, 2016 10:26 AM
Axle back installed in a half hour. Sounds good not as loud as I thought it would be. There is a odd sound when the auto goes into overdrive . A good purchase looks good easy install.I install Borla on every car I purchase.
Reviewed by Joe M (PORT NECHES, TX) — Jan 18, 2016 6:46 PM
The installation was simple, in fact it was more work to remove the stock system than to install the Borla. The sound is amazing. I go for drives now just to hear the sound.
Reviewed by Keith b (EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2016 8:35 AM
Installation was very easy and only took about 1 1/2 hours. Not sure if there is much of a power gain, but the throttle response and acceleration are much quicker and smoother. Also have a K&N intake installed and they work well together. Sounds great at startup and idle as well as while cruising. Definitely the right choice for aggressive, but not obnoxious.
- borla reviews
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- heartthrob exhaust f150 ecoboost
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford headers
- toyota tundra cat back exhaust
- tacoma header
- honda accord exhaust
- cheap bra for cars
- discount truck mats
- truck side view mirror convex