Borla Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
940 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hugh C (Mooresville, IN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Thunderbird — Sunday at 5:25 AM
I love the sound and the performance increase, I have also gained about 4 miles per gallon. This is one of the best improvements I have made. A friend with a lift, and I put it on in about 2 Hours, Fits like a glove and it looks good. Thanks to AutoAnything I should place high at the show in July. Thanks, Hugh
Reviewed by ZACKERY C (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Friday at 8:15 PM
Great sound and easy to install. Works well with a cold air intake.
Reviewed by Jordan H (DOVER, DE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 27, 2015 3:58 AM
It has a well known name and is usually superior to other exhaust. I think it's pretty decent. Idk what all the fuss over borla is about. I purchased the ATAK for my SS and I can't say I'm 100% satisfied. It's has a fairly decent little tone. I will say there is no drone though. I think for the sound and price it's a 3 star system
Reviewed by Wes B (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Camaro — May 24, 2015 3:59 AM
The materials used are of very high quality down to the clamps provided for the job. The exhaust system doesn't mount as well as I would like. Some places the pipes are touching the undercarriage and body so I'm concerned with rattling or knocking noises. There also were no instructions only a diagram showing how the pieces connected. I had to figure out where I was supposed to hang the outlets and the order of installation. For a nearly $1,000 product I would expect a better fit and instruction
Reviewed by Jarret P (Bedford, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — May 21, 2015 8:45 AM
Amazing sound, super easy installation. People have pulled up next to me at red lights just to tell me how amazing my Mustang sounds now.