- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Generate maximum performance with the Performance Exhaust System
- Custom designed and crafted for your specific vehicle
- Free-flowing tubes & mufflers produce that distinctive Borla Sound of Power
- Crafted entirely from aerospace-grade T-304 stainless steel—the best material for a performance exhaust system
- Mandrel-bent tubing eliminates excessive back-pressure and provides a smooth exit for spent gasses
- Bolster horsepower and torque and can also increase fuel economy
- Kits feature Borla's patented multi-core and straight-through muffler designs
- Installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- All kits include the required clamps, connectors and hardware—everything you need for a hassle-free installation
- Every Borla exhaust is extensively tuned and tested to optimize vehicle performance
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Your Borla Exhaust System is backed by a Million-Mile Warranty
Bolt up Borla's Performance Exhaust System and take aim for the winner's circle. Borla equipped racers have earned more victory laps than any other exhaust brand—making Borla the number-one choice for championship racing teams around the globe.
For nearly 30 years Borla's been perfecting the performance exhaust system. Custom mandrel-bends, 100% stainless-steel construction and patented muffler designs prime your vehicle for full-throttle doses of sound, power and flow.
Precision craftsmanship means each Borla kit easily mounts to the original exhaust locations. Of course, that's the only thing your new system shares with the factory clunker. Borla performance exhausts use vehicle-specific engineering to deliver maximum performance and an unmistakable tone.
A Borla Cat-Back is the only way to give your ride the Borla Sound of Power and a race-winning performance rush. What's more, Borla covers your Cat-Back system with an amazing Million-Mile Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Borla Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
1103 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen g (Schenectady, NY) — Monday at 7:03 AM
The Borla Exhaust System I purchased for my accord gives just enough growl to my car without going overboard. It looks OEM so the vehicle maintains its classy look although it now has a more aggressive sound.
Reviewed by Joseph A E (New Bedford, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Saturday at 8:22 PM
I purchased my borla atak for my 2016 Dodge Charger and it was the best money I ever spent. I have nothing negative about the system. It was easy to install fits perfect sounds awesome and performance is so much better anyone looking for an exhaust needs to buy a borla atak it's very much worth the money.
Reviewed by Michael O (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Jul 16, 2016 1:09 PM
I love the stypes! They are perfect. First startup, they were a little loud but when you put miles they got louder and a perfect loudness! They sound sporty and not cheap at all. Multiple non-car fans of mine they my car sounds really really good. They sound deep and great. Not cheap at all. Perfect product! Not loud inside either just outside.
Reviewed by Terry D (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Jul 15, 2016 12:32 PM
Very easy to install, we did it in within 45 minutes. Sound great, truly built for this vehicle and fits better than the factory exhaust that we removed
Reviewed by matthew S (ELKTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 12, 2016 5:07 AM
I ordered the Borla atak exhaust and all I can say is WOW!!! I had a mechanic buddy of mine install it due to I didn't want the sucky quiet stock exhaust to be cut. I was in and out within 1 hour and that's counting 40mins of BSing. Exhaust sounds great, especially when the cats are cold Currently I have an edge programmer and k&n cai and I was getting 16-18.5 mpg, I am now averaging 19-21 mpg. I strongly suggest buying this exhaust over a flow master or magna flow.spend the extra $$
- borla reviews
- 2012 dodge ran long tube headers
- borla dual square intercooled exhaust tip
- heartthrob exhaust f150 ecoboost
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford headers
- toyota tundra cat back exhaust
- tacoma header
- honda accord exhaust
- cheap bra for cars
- discount truck mats
- truck side view mirror convex