- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack T (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Jan 18, 2017 9:05 PM
Great purchase, Easy installation. I'm hopeful for horse power and fuel economy improvements.
Reviewed by EDEL S (SAN LUIS, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Dec 23, 2016 8:20 PM
Installation took me about 45 mins, the sound is great, just what I was looking for. Really quiet on idle and on the road, but you can hear that rowr when you step on it, if you have a Tundra, definitely recomend it.
Reviewed by todd b (OAK HARBOR, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2016 2:28 PM
Load interior noise. Wouls be fine if it First. Autoanything is excellent and there end was perfect. Right parts real fast. However this is a loud interior exhaust. No so bad if it wasn't such a horrible tone and annoying drone. Wrong size exhaust clamps in package, and no flange bolts. I'll be putting it up on Craigslist and going with a different option. Whatever exhaust i decide on I will be getting through autoanything. Great service.
Reviewed by Matthew M (Havre, MT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 16, 2016 6:41 AM
Installation took less than an hour and that in in included removing old exhaust. Band clamps worked great, no leaks whatsoever. I replaced a magnaflow single side exit because of extreme drone. This system is slightly quieter especially at idle but it will get pretty loud if hit the gas pedal. Has similar tone as my magnaflow. Best part is this system has NO drone!!!
Reviewed by Christine P (VILLA PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Xterra — Nov 15, 2016 11:01 AM
I am very happy with this exhaust system. It has a nice throaty sound with minimal drone. It has a nice sound to it without being obnoxious. The installation would have been easier had I had lifts but that's my bad. The tip of the exhaust had 2 dings in it, but considering where it is on the truck, it's no big deal.