- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary R (BLOOMINGTON, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Civic — Tuesday at 7:16 AM
I purchased some rhino ramps. Popped her up and simply unscrewed the old and replaced her with an aFe. The start up has a nice growl/purr. During acceleration the system is loud and during driving this mellows out (love that feel). Also during downshifts of the transmission the sound hums. Great product and highly recommended
Reviewed by Christopher L (Addison, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Apr 04, 2016 7:14 AM
I have purchased several AFE products before but the exhaust for my 2015 Nissan Xterra Pro4X is terrible! It sounds like I have an exhaust leak in the muffler versus sounding good! I even took it to my Pro shop that does custom work on my Corvette ZO6 and Camaro ZL1 and they found No leaks or loose fittings. I am inclined to put the stock exhaust back on since the sound is so poor!!
Reviewed by NANCY O (Southold, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2016 5:36 PM
I previously had a banks system on the truck for 11 years I put the new afe system on and the drone is minimal I like the system and very easy to install 45 minutes taking your time . The banks system was great as well .