aFe Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
137 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jessie M (Layton, UT) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2015 6:57 AM
Since I had this AFE exhaust system in my truck, my truck now look sharp and the sound like a real diesel truck.
Reviewed by Oliver G (Chico, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 12, 2015 3:31 PM
This is a great system for the price. The sound is excellent. Not too loud. Not much drone. The installation was super easy and takes no time at all, but don't bother with the provided clamps. They are garbage. They wouldn't tighten down enough to keep the pipes from moving. I tried tightening them so tight that one actually broke. Save yourself the effort and go buy some heavy duty muffler u-clamps from your local shop. They're cheap and work great. The AFE plate on the tip is and ugly.
Reviewed by Mark F (CUMBERLAND, RI) — Jan 08, 2015 4:20 AM
Fit is perfect with great clearance. Easy to install. Save vehicle's original clamp bolt and spacers as provided bolt broke during tightening. Combined system with the AfE CAI, noise level is minimal with a refined performance sound. Open throttle sounds just right with pleanty of howl! Winter gas mileage is at 18 mpg city. Very happy with product.
- afe exhaust, mufflers & tips
- corsa exhaust for sale
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost f150
- jba cat back exhaust
- chevy exhaust
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- ford f-150 headers
- s10 pickup wheels
- nissan titan performance exhaust
- performance chips for trucks
- custom car seat covers
- floor mats for trucks