- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- aFe Exhaust Systems are custom built for your specific vehicle
- Each kit uses mandrel-bent tubing to increase exhaust flow up to 36%, providing a noticeable increase in horsepower and torque
- Keeps your rig's EGTs out of the red zone by efficiently venting exhaust heat
- Features a low-restriction muffler design that boosts power and cranks out a burly performance tone
- Made from durable mild steel, unless otherwise noted
- Select systems are available in corrosion-resistant, 409 stainless steel
- Choose from various exhaust styles, depending on your ride
- Includes high-quality band clamps for a leak-free seal
- Easily installs directly to your vehicle's factory-exhaust mounting locations
- Your aFe Exhaust System is backed by a 2-year warranty
Arm your urban assault vehicle with an aFe Exhaust System and pull the trigger on restrictive factory exhaust. aFe scraps that stock peashooter for this high-caliber cannon that blasts hot gasses from your tailpipe with a vengeance. Large mandrel-bent tubing and a low-restriction muffler design fires performance to higher levels and in diesel applications, keeps EGTs comfortably low.
Already famous for their cold-air intakes, aFe is no stranger to both gas and diesel performance. With the crosshairs set on your tailpipe, aFe Exhaust Systems lock and load your vehicle for wicked horsepower and torque gains. Choose from 409 stainless kits with corrosion-resistance that endures salty & wet conditions. Or, stay within your budget while standing out from the crowd with an aluminized steel kit. Regardless of which kit you choose, you're sure to love the extra power and attitude aFe exhaust systems give your ride. Best of all, aFe Exhaust System are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
aFe Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (PUNTA GORDA, FL) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 21, 2015 7:05 AM
The muffler and exhaust pipe is good quality and the high tuck design fit well. The sound is good too...about as good as you can get for a straight six motor.
Reviewed by Kurtis S (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 19, 2015 8:15 PM
Easy installation and perfect fit. Reuses stock tips. Great price for quality product. Let's the 6.4 Hemi breathe... Makes the Jeep sound like it should..
Reviewed by Michael B (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 01, 2015 6:18 AM
Throaty without being obnoxious, a little drone at lower RPMs - but great at highway speeds. Cool to hear the turbos whine through the exhaust, sounds "diesel-ish"
Reviewed by Joshua C (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 21, 2015 1:19 PM
This is a great cat back and the easiest one I've ever installed. Not too loud during cruising but it wakes up at WOT.
Reviewed by EMIL R (Northport, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Civic — Jun 30, 2015 5:36 AM
Excellent fit, beautiful construction and welding, made in USA. Sounds really nice, not overly loud.