- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
485 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rodney A (Deshler, NE) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2015 7:27 AM
It took longer to remove the old than to install the new system. I was impressed with how well everything fit and well designed for the application, no clearance issues. The whole system is made of quality materials. It has a nice sound but have not noticed any drone or excess noise in the cab. 2006 dodge quad cab short box 5.9 cummins.
Reviewed by Robert Y (PLATTSBURGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Jul 10, 2015 8:16 PM
Overall great quality and look with a definite increase in performance and sound with an added bonus of better gas mileage overall very happy with the product and will definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new exhaust
Reviewed by FRANK N (WAYNESBORO, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Cherokee — Jul 07, 2015 5:45 AM
System looks great. Installed it under my car port without jacks or stands. Disconnected stock system at muffler inlet, unbolted lower shock bolt and moved shock toward tire. Pulled stock pipe and muffler out toward front. Removed convertor and cut outlet per instructions. Followed instructions and installation went perfect. Sounds good, just right without being too loud. Installed cold air intake at same time. Big increase in acceleration. Impressed with quality and fit.
Reviewed by Frank O (Matamoras, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 01, 2015 10:13 AM
excellent parts headers total quality and fit same with muffler and tail pipe way better quality than stock plus sounds awesome
Reviewed by Rickey W (NEW MARKET, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — May 31, 2015 8:30 AM
AutoAnything beat everyone on price. Received item super fast. Looks great and sounds awesome!