- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
499 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Parche L (Kaneohe, HI) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Jan 24, 2016 9:08 AM
Exhaust sounds great added some extra power I already have a BULLY DOG CHIP AND A K&N intake on my truck so they work well together now very satisfied installation was easy everything lined up perfect would recommend or buy again ????
Reviewed by dan j (JUDA, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 16, 2016 6:09 AM
Great look and sound.removing the factory one was more of a challange than installing the new one.Perfect sound,very recommended.
Reviewed by Amber M (PITTSTON, ME) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Dec 31, 2015 3:09 AM
Went on easy and love that you can have the muffler on or they send a pipe so you can straight pipe it. Was running the mbrp system and it was raspy plus it didn't hold up to Maine weather. The banks is smoother at running Rpms but very deep throaty sound when you put it to the carpet. Highly recommend this system over the junk mbrp is selling. Only down side was shipping from auto anything. Took 2 weeks to get it after they said it shipped.
- banks muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost f150
- jba cat back exhaust
- pacesetter monza exhaust review
- nissan headers
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota 4runner performance parts
- 2010 tundra exhaust system
- pontiac g8 headers
- rubber suv cargo mat
- car cover custom
- wind and bug deflectors