- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
490 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark K (St Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2015 4:57 PM
This is a quality made exhaust that has a nice deep tone at idle. It sounds awesome when you step on it, and it is quieter at cruising speeds. I installed with a k&n CAI. Between the two, I noticed a solid 1 mpg increase. I am not an aggressive driver so take that for what it's worth. Also, the install directions leave out that when removing the stock exhaust, you have to turn it a 1/4 turn counter-clockwise to remove. There is a pin that holds stock exhaust between resonator and muffler.
Reviewed by daniel k (CHAMBERSBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Sep 05, 2015 2:39 PM
overall very good, but flange on driver side cat hook up was not aligned well when welded together,small leak after instal.Sound is ok but not deep enough for me,power and fuel economy are very good tough.
Reviewed by John S (Lake City, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2015 8:37 PM
I am impressed with the system. I would like it more if it was a little louder. I have a Chevy Silverado 2500 with the Duramax diesel.
Reviewed by Charles R (Port Charlotte, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 20, 2015 5:24 AM
The install was not difficult and the look and sound are very nice. The only thing I would change is cutting the driver side pipe, it would be nice if it bolted straight up.
Reviewed by Mark A (FISHERS, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 18, 2015 5:42 AM
Ordered this to replace my ailing factory exhaust on a 2005 HemiSport. My truck is slightly different, because it has the factory skirting, but the panel above the tailpipe is actually the dual outlet panel from a Daytona truck, not the single originally from either a RumbleBee or a HemiSport. This having been said, the Banks system was well engineered and the install took about 1 hour including the removal of the old pipes. A little louder than I'm used to, but it performs as designed.