Banks Monster Exhaust System
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
479 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeff c s (STAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — May 10, 2015 7:08 AM
It arrived well packaged, and was a breeze to install, High quality pipe and beautiful stainless muffler too bad its under the truck its that well built along with my spectre cold air intake my tundra is breathing well haven't checked mileage gain but there has to be some, for sure more responsive acceleration real nice sound without being obtrusive,In my opinion a great choice
Reviewed by Edwin S (RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — May 09, 2015 5:37 PM
Great buy! It was very easy to install and it sounds and looks awesome! Fast shipping like always and great customer service. Third purchase with Autoanything.com
Reviewed by William S (Hawkinsville, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — May 06, 2015 5:40 AM
Installed to try to increase the fuel economy of my 2015 F250 Power Stroke. Seemed to have helped a little.
Reviewed by Benjamin T (Shady Side, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — May 05, 2015 4:05 AM
It was harder to take off the old than to install the new, with a little WD40 the old slipped off.