Banks Monster Exhaust System
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
461 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan B (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 27, 2014 10:45 PM
I've had this system on my 98 XJ 4L for 2 weeks. Sounds very nice, not too loud and no drone at all. I have not seen an increase in MPG, it does feel a bit more throttle responsive off idle. I have the monster exhaust paired with a banks revolver header, which creates a low rumble at idle and a smooth, almost "European in-line" sound while cruising. Installation was a breeze, it took about an hour with a reciprocating saw and a 3/8 socket set in the garage. Great value for the price point.
Reviewed by Taylor G (Nantucket, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Dec 20, 2014 4:35 AM
This exhaust exceeded my expectations. The installation took an hour the direction are really thorough and also have pictures that are actually helpful not some generic drawing. The quality is first class and the sound is awesome real nice growl. Bad A$$ exhaust system
Reviewed by ALEXANDER C (BRISTOW, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2014 9:59 AM
Overall its a great system. Could be just a touch louder, but its got a good sound. I do feel that it should be noted in the write up that you have to cut downstream of the flex pipe in order to install the system.
Reviewed by Russell Q (Kernersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 30, 2014 4:39 PM
The exhaust system arrived with all the correct parts for installation. It was a easy install. Took about 1 1\2 hours from start to finish.
Reviewed by Mike B (Whiteland, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 27, 2014 3:17 PM
I purchased the dual rear outlet for my 2004 F-150 CC 5.4L 4X4 and started installation at 3pm thinking it would only take about 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs. Well I was totally wrong. getting the stock exhaust was about 40 minutes. The directions do not match the part numbers for the exhaust pieces in the directions.It took me about 30 minutes just to figure the actual starting point and which parts were to go where. Just kind of "winged it" during the install. Took 3 1/2 hrs to install the Banks system.