Banks Monster Exhaust System
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
473 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by stewart d (CARSON CITY, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 15, 2015 8:18 PM
this pipe sounds like a tunner car pipe not what i expected at all with monster in the name
Reviewed by drew f (Amston, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Lincoln Mark LT — Apr 10, 2015 9:12 AM
This is a great looking system which installed quickly with a perfect fit! It produces a nice throaty sound which isn't obnoxious at all. I would suggest this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Robert T (Adams, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Titan — Apr 03, 2015 4:04 AM
like all other reviews that I read before I bought this system, I had trouble getting off 2 bolts off the old system at the cat. After old one was off new exhaust system went on in 5 minutes. But I had to use 2 different exhaust hangers because they didn't line up where my old ones did. Other than that it's awesome and makes my truck sound mean. Excellent system.
Reviewed by Kendall D (Evansdale, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Mar 12, 2015 7:21 AM
I am very pleased with this purchase! Looks clean, very easy to install, and sounds perfect!!! If you're looking for that low, deep rumble, then this is the exhaust for you!!!!! 5 star rating for the Banks monster exhaust!!