- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
514 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2016 6:50 PM
Valued priced and quick service. Directions are clear and fit together easy. The tail pipe should be a couple inches longer but overall looks and sounds good. Not annoying at idle but growls when you get on it.
Reviewed by Guy T (WHEATFIELD, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 14, 2016 2:13 AM
All the parts fit very well.high quality pipes and clamps,just dont expect much difference in the sound level.The kit comes with no muffler because it isn't needed.
Reviewed by James B (FT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Dec 01, 2016 6:02 AM
The kit was complete arrived on time and went in just like the instructions showed Immediate increase in power plus not ungodly loud like I wanted very happy with my purchase
Reviewed by John S (STAFFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2016 4:29 AM
I was looking for a little aggressive sound from my Jeep and wasn't sure what I was going to get after the install which was easy. The sound is moderate under normal driving conditions but when you put your foot into it the aggressive sound comes out and is what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Glen P (BOTHELL, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Nov 09, 2016 10:23 AM
Took about 2-1/2 hours to install. Fitment is good. Had to bend the rear hanger to prevent it from rattling, but all said and done smooth install. Woke the 4.o up on mid range. A little louder then anticipated but tolerable. Has a nice low growl. Added a set of JBA headers which opened it up a little more and seems to have a lot more power.