Banks Monster Exhaust System
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
456 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary H (BUTTE, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 10, 2014 8:24 PM
other than the poor directions install was a breeze and the truck now makes a nice burble but not noticeable under normal driving conditions. exactly what I wanted added immense power when used with AFE scorcher module on 3.5ecoboost as well as 2-3mpg gain
Reviewed by Andres G (Kingsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 10, 2014 8:08 PM
Loved the Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, the instructions was a tad bit confusing and unclear. Though once installed the tone of it is amazing, it's quiet till I step on the gas, love it.
Reviewed by Ronald B (Frederick, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Nov 09, 2014 4:22 PM
I bought this system on sale and had it installed with the power elbow. Had to remove the turbo to install elbow. This is a great exhaust made with 304 stainless, with the muffler and tip made of high polish 409 stainless. would recommend this system to anyone. Great Product
Reviewed by James E (NOBLESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 07, 2014 6:26 PM
the stock exhaust caused my jeep to slow greatly when I let off of the gas peddle, the Banks exhaust changed that greatly. Now when I let off the peddle my jeep will coast for a great distance, and the engine now sounds freed up. The sound is a little loader than I like, how ever the result of the freedom to the engine, it is worth putting up with a little noise. The only issue that I had was with the exhaust tip, It would not work with my receiver hitch, had to go and get a turn down tip.
Reviewed by Elias D (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2014 7:01 AM
I am some what of a research specialist and I was looking for a performance exhaust system that gave me the performance without all the cabin drone. Well guys I have to say this is it, no cabin drone good performance my 5.0 runs great. Please note that I do have a K&N cold Air intake which in combo works great with this exhaust. my son and his buddy put it on in 15 minutes with a lift in their shop everything fit perfect and my son could not believe the quality for the cost.