- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
503 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William A N (Keaau, HI) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — May 20, 2016 1:41 PM
Not sure about mileage, but power and sound is better. As others stated, will not work with tow hitch. Mechanic custom made turn down tip and welded.
Reviewed by John M (Butternut, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2016 2:08 PM
Did not realize that I have no muffler on my truck (2013 Diesel) So basicly all I got was a new tail pipe and same size as original. Don't waste your money on this..
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (Sanford, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Titan — Apr 10, 2016 7:51 AM
Definitely a quality product. Directions could have been a little more clear, regarding the use of the hanger bracket extension plate. The sound is more tame than I originally expected, however still loud enough when you get on the gas.
Reviewed by Scott R (Kodak, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2016 12:57 PM
Very easy to install. Received in three days. Packed well in box. No damage in shipping. Will recommend auto anything to friends.
- banks muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost f150
- jba cat back exhaust
- pacesetter monza exhaust review
- nissan headers
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota 4runner performance parts
- 2010 tundra exhaust system
- pontiac g8 headers
- rubber suv cargo mat
- car cover custom
- wind and bug deflectors