Banks Monster Exhaust System
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
467 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher B (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 20, 2015 3:07 PM
Good product if you want a slight improvement in sound and performance. The system is not overly loud and not " ricey" sounding. I installed the exhaust and cold air intake, negligible increase on MPG but a little better on performance
Reviewed by Jeff Z (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 13, 2015 6:20 AM
Took it to an installer due to having to cut out old exhaust. Sounds great. Quite through the gears, nice rumble. Gets louder when the engine goes down to four cylinders. But, overall very happy with sound. I can feel the extra power when going up hills.
Reviewed by Matthew W (HARKER HEIGHTS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2015 5:55 PM
Fit was great except right side was lower. Initially gas mileage went down but as the muffler has burned in the mpg's have gotten better.
Reviewed by James G (ESTES PARK, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2015 5:53 AM
Easy & quick installation...sounds great & driving for a period of time will reveal performance & any mpg improvement. Great quality components.
Reviewed by Richard M (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2015 5:30 PM
The monster Exhaust was a breeze to install and looks and sounds awesome.