- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
494 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Drew R (JACKSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Friday at 10:23 PM
Thought I would not find an exhaust that sounds good for the v6, this exhaust is the exception. Removed the resonator and it sounds even better.
Reviewed by mark m (CUYAHOGA FALLS, OH) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Friday at 8:07 PM
Had exhaust shop install with new stainless converter and flex pipe sounds good I'll have to wait and see how long and how durable it is. Noticeable gains on 4.6 stroker build.
Reviewed by Adam A (Santa Fe, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 26, 2015 8:09 PM
Good quality, easy to install sounds great, little interior sound which is nice.
Reviewed by Mark K (St Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2015 4:57 PM
This is a quality made exhaust that has a nice deep tone at idle. It sounds awesome when you step on it, and it is quieter at cruising speeds. I installed with a k&n CAI. Between the two, I noticed a solid 1 mpg increase. I am not an aggressive driver so take that for what it's worth. Also, the install directions leave out that when removing the stock exhaust, you have to turn it a 1/4 turn counter-clockwise to remove. There is a pin that holds stock exhaust between resonator and muffler.
- banks muffler
- heartthrob exhaust ecoboost f150
- jba cat back exhaust
- pacesetter monza exhaust review
- nissan headers
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota 4runner performance parts
- 2010 tundra exhaust system
- pontiac g8 headers
- rubber suv cargo mat
- car cover custom
- wind and bug deflectors