- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banks Monster Exhaust slashes backpressure and doubles or even triples exhaust flow
- Built specifically for your year, make and model rig
- Bolsters horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- 100% pure stainless steel construction
- All tubing is mandrel-bent to maximize flow and keep EGTs low
- Includes a free-flowing, straight-through, polished stainless steel Monster muffler
- Every Monster kit is topped off with a double-wall polished stainless steel tip
- The Monster system produces a throaty, distinctive growl without annoying cab drone
- Choose from single or dual exits (some vehicles)
- Kits available in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back (depending on vehicle)
- Some kits are available with the Banks Power Elbow
- Easily mounts to stock locations and clears spare tires, shocks and brake lines
- Includes tubes, clamps, hangers and all required hardware
- Your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Get beastly power without resorting to grave-robbery—install the Banks Monster Exhaust System. Banks rouses your brute with fat, mandrel-bent tubes and a free-flowing straight-through Monster muffler that lets your beast roar.
Banks knows trucks, and the Monster is built just for your rig—built to make it rumble! Depending on your truck, Monster kits come in turbo-back, cat-back, downpipe-back or DPF-back systems. Plus, some kits come with single or dual exit, and with or without the Banks Power Elbow.
By boosting exhaust flow and nearly eliminating backpressure, Banks gives your rig a scary power blast. Plus, the muffler produces an otherworldly growl without the cab drone that haunts lesser kits. And, each kit is topped off with a monstrous, polished stainless steel tip.
All Monster kits are crafted from stainless steel, including the muffler which is polished to a ghoulish gleam. And best yet, your Banks Monster Exhaust System is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
Banks Monster Exhaust System Customer Reviews
517 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerry Q (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Monday at 8:24 PM
From start to finish 1 1/2 with basic tools. The fit was right on and sounds as good as it looks. Very pleased.
Reviewed by Steven L (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Friday at 7:30 PM
First challenge. The supplied washers are not large enough to accept the supplied bolts. How could this possibly be overlooked? The front left pipe that attaches to the cat took too much torque on the nut to attach as there is not enough angle in the new flange. I'm concerned about the stress cracking an exhaust manifold. Looks good, sounds good, but the instructions could be more detailed.
Reviewed by SCOTT K (Laguna Niguel, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Friday at 1:54 PM
Removal of original equipment was a PITA but the Monster Exaust install was easy. The system sounds nice on the low end and is quiet at the top. The price was great and shipping was prompt. The best part of it all: I no longer have a hole in my exhaust and my mileage has increased from 12.9 to 13.5 in the city albeit I am a granny on the pedal.
Reviewed by Renee K (Mountain View, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Feb 06, 2017 10:11 PM
It sounds good not to loud nice low end growl. Appearance is nice. Installation and price was good.
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2016 6:50 PM
Valued priced and quick service. Directions are clear and fit together easy. The tail pipe should be a couple inches longer but overall looks and sounds good. Not annoying at idle but growls when you get on it.