- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower—Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal deliver smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bolt on easily or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, x-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of the system act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that-a replacement that puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
To show Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are the clear choice for replacing your old catalytic converters, a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty are offered.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
353 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Audi S4 — Oct 31, 2015 10:01 AM
Good product and a good price. They sound great with the matching Magnaflow cat-back system!
Reviewed by Jack S (Brush Prairie, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Oct 30, 2015 5:30 AM
The converter was a perfect fit. I had ?'s about the fit because that is not what other sellers had told me was the right one. It all turned out well. Auto Anything was spot on with the correct product. A+
Reviewed by Fredis C (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Frontier — Oct 27, 2015 10:21 PM
Honestly, when i bought this catalytic converter, I never thought how much power was hidden inside my truck. I highly recommend magnaflow for anybody in need of a catalytic converter
Reviewed by paul r (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 16, 2015 7:23 AM
I was able to install the converter, and Y pipes extremely easily. The biggest problem was actually the rusted exhaust manifold studs on my truck. Once I removed and replaced those the converter bolted on nice and easy!
- what size muffler comes with magnaflow exhaust
- c300 x pipe
- magnaflow cat back exhaust horsepower
- magnaflow catalytic converter california
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan titan muffler
- 2012 ram headers
- honda civic catalytic converter
- car floor mat
- mud guards
- ski racks