Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower—Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal deliver smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bolt on easily or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, x-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of the system act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that-a replacement that puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
To show Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are the clear choice for replacing your old catalytic converters, a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty are offered.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
340 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeser G (BAVARO, La Altagracia) — May 23, 2015 11:38 AM
I was looking for a catalytic converter replacement for my Ford Explorer 2008. Both were damaged and I wasnt getting the best out my truck.Replaced them and I dont have the check engine light on anymore. Less noise and excellent performance and fuel efficency.
Reviewed by malcolm f (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Sentra — Mar 26, 2015 9:15 PM
easily welded into a straight pipe exhaust. solved my check engine light
Reviewed by Stephen S (BEAUFORT, SC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 22, 2015 11:40 AM
I was surprised that it is actually quieter in the cab than the original equipment. I had it professionally installed because of the age of the factory installed one. No problems with the installation. I am very pleased with the results.
Reviewed by Michael S (Shoreline, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 06, 2015 10:14 AM
For the price it should come with replacement nuts and bolts, and more importantly instructions. My replacement unit required the removal of a bracket, and the style of nuts that hold the converter to the exhaust manifold are a type of lock nut that are meant to be used only once. Also the nuts and bolts connecting the converter to the exhaust were too rusted to reuse and needed to be cut off.
- magnaflow dual exhaust
- magnaflow xl turbo
- bmw x pipe
- magnaflow catalytic converter california
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- dodge exhaust systems
- honda headers
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- banks exhaust nissan titan
- seat covers for honda element
- bed rail protectors
- custom auto mats
- rain deflectors for cars