Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower—Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal deliver smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bolt on easily or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, x-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of the system act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that-a replacement that puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
To show Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are the clear choice for replacing your old catalytic converters, a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty are offered.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
333 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sean C (Temple, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Nov 04, 2014 8:06 AM
Ordered from Autoanything.com....awesome. Timely shipping. Tried to install, passenger side ok....drivers side improperly welded too wide to fit between block and frame. Tried to RMA/Exchange....polite people at MagnaFlow who talk nice but don't do their job. Based on my experience, don't buy MagnaFlow if warranty and customer service are important. A week and a half and no RMA#. If you have a warranty issue don't look for fast resolution (if any), beware of buying MagnaFlow online.
Reviewed by James M (AZLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1987 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 13, 2014 8:26 PM
Autoanything customer service had magnaflow drop ship the gaskets that were missing with no hassles. The cat is a vast improvement over stock. Took 10 min to change.
Reviewed by Ryan B (LITCHFIELD, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Cavalier — Aug 12, 2014 10:22 AM
I pared this with a header and catback system. My car sounds like a beast for a 4 cylinder. I noticed great throttle response and power. If you get this, go all the way and add a air intake as well to get best results. Very happy with it all.