- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your hidden horsepower—Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal deliver smooth exhaust flow that’s clean as a whistle
- Honeycomb-patterned internal catalyst maximizes the surface area your exhaust flows over for greatly reduced restrictions
- Constructed from long-lasting 16-gauge steel with welded seams
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bolt on easily or universal-fit options
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Headers, x-pipes and cat-back systems ramp up performance in your ride, but clogged catalytic converters in the middle of the system act as a power-robbing bottleneck. Uncork the horsepower genie with high-flow Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal. These converters are made of ultra-tough stainless steel with a honeycomb pattern of smog-removing precious metals.
Most replacements out there are just that-a replacement that puts your ride right back in the restrictive, sluggish boat. By increasing exhaust flow, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal allow the rest of your performance mods to work to their full potential. And, by increasing the filtering surface area, these cats reduce emissions just like your factory converters.
To show Magnaflow Catalytic Converters are the clear choice for replacing your old catalytic converters, a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty are offered.
- All 49-State catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. 49-State catalytic converters are not legal for sale, installation, or use on licensed vehicles in the state of California
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
364 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel P (Saint Cloud, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — May 13, 2016 11:50 AM
The product is of excellent quality, perfect fit. Good packaging, good shipping time.
Reviewed by Gary G (Astoria, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2016 6:30 PM
Worked out well, system is a lot tighter than before. Exhaust finally complete frm heads to cat back.
Reviewed by Alex S (SAINT SIMONS ISLAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 08, 2016 9:49 AM
It's worth the price and sounds great. It makes the car a little louder as well. Had to get someone to weld it on for me but that wasn't a bigger issue. Other than that i love. Oh and it doesn't come with a spot to put the catalytic o2 sensor but that doesn't do anything anyways.
- what size muffler comes with magnaflow exhaust
- c300 x pipe
- magnaflow cat back exhaust horsepower
- magnaflow catalytic converter california
- hyundai performance parts
- jeep headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan titan muffler
- 2012 ram headers
- honda civic catalytic converter
- car floor mat
- mud guards
- ski racks