MBRP Turbo Downpipe
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster performance by removing turbo-outlet constrictions
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck
- Mandrel-bent tubing delivers free-flowing power
- Allows your turbo to spin and spool up much faster
- Amplifies horsepower and torque
- Increases throttle response
- Keeps EGTs in the safety zone
- Delivers a deeper exhaust note
- Utilizes factory mounting locations
- OE-quality flanges make for a superior fit
- Choose from T409 stainless or aluminized steel (most models)
- Some models require a front-pipe and/or a turbo downpipe
- Your MBRP Turbo Downpipe is backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized, Lifetime on stainless models
Up size your downpipe and hang on for monsterous power gains. The MBRP Turbo Downpipe removes factory restrictions so your turbo spins freely and moves more air. Along with reduced exhaust temperatures, your powerplant receives a serious boost in horsepower, torque and throttle response.
If your rig already has an aftermarket exhaust, there's still a major flow restriction between the turbo and the exhaust. MBRP downpipes and front-pipes remove this bottleneck to let your oil burner run wild! Plus, the high-flow lends an even deeper exhaust note that lets your competition know what's up.
Crafted from mandrel-bent tubing in your choice of T409 stainless or aluminized steel (most models), MBRP has a downpipe to fit your budget. Each pipe features OEM-quality flanges and uses factory mounting locations for a superior fit. What's more, MBRP backs your aluminized Downpipe with a 3-year warranty-T409 stainless pipes for a Lifetime.
MBRP Turbo Downpipe Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael s (CHINA, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2014 8:17 PM
The down pipe was an excellent fit.. I would suggest that Autoanything.. put together a kit that would include the pipe necessary for a complete delete kit. ie..to replace the DPF's ..for race use only of course.
Reviewed by Jeff C (Northern Cambria, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 26, 2013 2:44 AM
Nice product it comes heat wrapped, built very well and excellent price, I put this on my 04 duramax to lower egt's and also noticed quicker spool ups I would recommend it But PITA to put on but so is all downpipes for that matter!! and autoanything will always go out of there way to help you
Reviewed by Chad S (Lampasas, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2013 7:59 AM
If you follow the directions the install is very smooth and requires very little brain power. After completing the install I noticed I could hear the turbo more , I noticed a huge difference in power during the initial test drive. Great product for a great price. No regrets here.
Reviewed by Rodney B (Maineville, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jan 14, 2013 6:38 PM
Good quality piece havnt had time to put it in but looks like easy to put in