- Save 10% Use Promo Code 130810
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Eastern's specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- Built to last from T-409 stainless steel for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets and installation hardware—the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for states outside of California
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it's kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a a 49-State Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under their belts, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices do not equal better performance. Every Eastern Catalytic Converter is expertly engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that's Mother Nature approved, too.
Best of all, you don't have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals to construct your cat—T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. To top it off, Eastern stands behind your catalytic converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert G (REDFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Audi A4 — Monday at 2:07 PM
I have not installed the products yet but they do seem to match up side by side with the old cats that fell off the car. Also the quality looks good.
Reviewed by Timothy S (WOODSTOCK, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 06, 2016 9:11 PM
Absolutely perfect factory fit and correct locations for O2 sensors. Half the price of competitors. Fast shipping from AutoAnything was great too!
Reviewed by Gery L (BELLEVUE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon XL — Dec 29, 2015 9:02 PM
Received the Catalytic converter within a few days from across the country. It was a 1/3 the cost of the manufacturers replacement. My mechanic had no issues installing it and we passed the emission test with no problem.
Reviewed by Cody H (CRETE, NE) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2015 6:14 AM
Product arrived very quick. Took about 2 hours to remove old converters, and get this one mounted up. One of the clamps they provided was too large, so had to go to the parts store and get another 3" clamp. Fit was great. Very easy to install. It was pretty straightforward but some directions would have been nice.
Reviewed by Michael F (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Land Rover Discovery — Nov 28, 2015 5:23 AM
I got this to replace my original catalytic converter on my Land Rover D1. I replaced the entire exhaust system, all the way down to the manifolds. The cats work well on my car, since my car is more mechanical than the new models. The system sounds great now, and I couldn't be happier. It's only been a couple of weeks but hopefully I won't have to replace it ever again.
- high flow catalytic converters
- high flow cats
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter
- nissan headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- chrysler 300 exhaust
- 2001 dodge ram headers
- 2004 ford f150 catalytic converter
- hitches for cars or trucks
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- pickup truck mats