- Save 10% Use Promo Code 130810
- Ships By 7/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Eastern's specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- Built to last from T-409 stainless steel for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets and installation hardware—the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for states outside of California
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it's kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a a 49-State Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under their belts, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices do not equal better performance. Every Eastern Catalytic Converter is expertly engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that's Mother Nature approved, too.
Best of all, you don't have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals to construct your cat—T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. To top it off, Eastern stands behind your catalytic converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
165 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by don m (clarkridge, AR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Econoline — Jun 06, 2015 10:30 PM
I have a vehicle with near 200,000 and still in most excellent condition. I maintain it and that helps. Anyway I replaced the whole of the exhaust system and plan on keeping the vehicle. If it needs a new engine or any other part,in the future, I will replace it so this purchase is a investment with me. The quality of this product is 5 Star with me.
Reviewed by Gregory W (Suwanee, GA) Reviewed for a 2001 Lincoln LS — May 17, 2015 5:57 AM
Easy installation and a perfect match. Everything lined up properly. The slip joint was a little tight but using pb blaster or something else as a lubricant will help it slide in. Don't waste your time with the universal, it has no o2 sensor bung. This one has the pre and post cat o2 sensor bungs.
Reviewed by Segundo R (Maple Grove, MN) — Apr 23, 2015 9:53 AM
The flange holes did not match with the exhaust manifold (bolts). Had to buy from a local store (brand M) and fits perfectly. I had wasted time and overnight shipping cost with this Eastern brand.
Reviewed by ashlyn s (CHALMETTE, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jaguar S-Type — Apr 21, 2015 12:31 PM
I ordered these for my 2001 Jaguar S Type and they do not fit. Have to go through the hassle of returning but autoanything did supply me a free shipping label. Asking for a full refund and will be very upset if I do not get it.
Reviewed by Mary S (worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Dakota — Apr 18, 2015 2:37 AM
I really like the converter its a perfect fit for my truck didn't cost me a arm and a legg . Even though I got the wrong one the first time I was able to exchange it in time so that I would have that one shipped to me .
- eastern catalytic
- flowmaster catalytic converter
- high flow catalytic converters
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter
- jeep headers review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan altima exhaust system
- 2005 nissan titan exhaust
- 2009 nissan altima floor mats
- step rails
- truck floor liners
- truck grill