- Save 10% Use Promo Code 130810
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Curb your emissions without curbing your performance with an Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter
- Eastern's specially designed catalysts cut through pollutants without causing exhaust flow backups
- Custom sized to bolt directly in place of your stock catalytic converter
- Built to last from T-409 stainless steel for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping
- Most Eastern Catalytic Converters come with new gaskets and installation hardware—the rest simply reuse the existing parts
- Meets all EPA standards for states outside of California
- 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Cats may have nine lives, but your stock catalytic converter only has one. When it's kicked the bucket, steer clear of costly dealerships and pick up a a 49-State Eastern Catalytic Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter instead.
With over 30 years of catalytic converter-building experience under their belts, Eastern Catalytic knows that outrageous prices do not equal better performance. Every Eastern Catalytic Converter is expertly engineered with a proprietary blend of catalyst that scrubs away toxins without creating an exhaust flow bottleneck. Your fumes flow right through for maximum performance that's Mother Nature approved, too.
Best of all, you don't have to be a certified welder to install a Direct-Fit Eastern Catalytic Converter. Built to factory specs, they simply bolt in place of your stock cat. Plus, Eastern Catalytic uses only the toughest metals to construct your cat—T-409 stainless for the housing and aluminized steel for any piping. To top it off, Eastern stands behind your catalytic converter with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Eastern Catalytic Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
173 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Sep 09, 2015 12:02 AM
Was happy that my parts arrived on time but as I was prepping my new exhaust the plugs where the up stream O2 censor to be where or had gotten welded in place. Took me over an hour just to get them out and I distorted my thread tap cleaner tool $42.00 down the drain a tool I owen for 15 years used to clean not cut wasted. I keep tools for life! I'm still upset. But had to sacrifice for my customer. Waiting now for compute to calibrate for smog
Reviewed by Kevin M (Milton, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volvo S80 — Sep 07, 2015 7:12 AM
Catalyst arrived very quickly however packaging was beaten to pieces. Package included all gaskets and heat shield securing bolts (unexpected !). Overall very pleased with the speed of delivery and quality of product but would like sturdier packaging.
Reviewed by Daniel H (Eau Claire, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 31, 2015 6:23 PM
Shipping was fast, 3 days. Disappointed that these are made up of many short pieces welded together. Installation was no treat. The right side pipe was to long and the pipe for the crossover from the left was at the wrong angle. Once assembled they did not match up to the existing pipe or the left side manifold. Had to pry it into place and it now hits the trans. cross member. Two stars for no more engine light.
- high flow catalytic converters
- high flow cats
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter
- nissan headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- benz c230 exhaust tip
- chrysler 300 exhaust
- 2001 dodge ram headers
- 2004 ford f150 catalytic converter
- hitches for cars or trucks
- pick up truck tunnel covers
- pickup truck mats