Stainless Works Headers
- Ships Between 4/08 - 4/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Designed and tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Maximizes exhaust flow for major boosts in horsepower, torque and throttle response
- Replace restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with free-flowing power & performance
- Crafted from the highest-quality T-304 stainless steel
- Choose headers with or without high-flow catalytic converters (depends on vehicle)
- CNC laser-cut flanges and mandrel-bent tubes
- Bolt-on design uses factory locations for straightforward installation
- Each header has the Stainless Works badge tig-welded in place
- Couple your headers with a Stainless Works Exhaust system for the ultimate growl
- Your Stainless Works Headers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Factory-made exhaust manifolds deliver factory-made performance-but that's not good enough, is it? So, bolt on some gnarly aftermarket power, sound and style with Stainless Works Headers. Designed to reduce weight and backpressure, and to increase horsepower, torque and throttle response, Stainless Works headers let your engine run wild!
By eliminating heavy, restrictive OEM exhaust manifolds, Stainless Works Headers deliver the free-flowing performance you hear and feel. And better yet, your competition feels it, too. With the massive performance boost provided by Stainless Works, your ride is instantly hell-bent for the checkered flag.
Crafted from T304 stainless steel (the best material for performance headers), Stainless Works headers are CNC designed and built to exacting standards, which makes for a straightforward installation. So instead of wrestling under your hood all weekend, you're out rocking the neighborhood in no time. And best yet, Stainless Works backs your performance headers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Stainless Works Headers Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Earl K (DANVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Dec 26, 2014 10:02 PM
Nice clean welds, perfect fit, one of my favorite mods so far. Once you get a custom tune/dyno tune you'll pick up 20-30rwhp on average. The deep, thunderous note you get with long tube headers and no cats is something every v8 owner should experience. Buy a set of Mopar gaskets though. Everything else you need is included.
Reviewed by William D (Rockwood, TN) — Oct 28, 2014 3:13 AM
Expensive, but of excellent quality. I had a clearance problem with he steering shaft on my 68 Chevelle BB & had to ding one of the header pipes a little to clear the shaft. Very pleased with the product. I was impressed enough with the product to purchase a complete stainless 3" exhaust system & adapters. Also, there is clearance for stock oil filter access and mini-starter. Shipping was prompt.
- stainless works exhaust
- stainless steel works exhaust
- jba shorty header review
- manifold catalytic converter
- nissan headers
- bmw exhaust tips
- performance headers
- 2012 dodge journey seat covers
- ford ranger performance exhaust
- nissan titan cat back exhaust system
- led lights for trucks headlights
- cover for cars
- tonneaus covers