dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 110610
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your truck be heard with the dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa
- Crafted specifically for your year, make and model truck
- Free-flowing designs improve horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Built from top-quality 3” stainless steel tubing
- Delivers a deep, rugged growl—the way your truck should sound
- Eliminates the annoying cab drone found in lesser kits
- Available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Every kit includes 12” polished T304 stainless steel tips
- Includes tubes, mufflers, clamps and mounting hardware
- Street legal in all 50 states
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Your dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa is backed by a 10-year warranty
Finally, a premium exhaust system from a world-renowned brand that won't blast your budget to bits. dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa leverages the legend and the technical expertise behind Corsa Exhaust and applies it to the specific needs of the truck enthusiast. dB knows that trucks deserve a special growl all their own, and these kits guarantee that your rig is heard!
Crafted from 3" stainless steel tubing with fully-welded straight-through mufflers, your dB system lifts restrictions to let the power and sound flow free. With enough room to roll a billiard ball right through, this newfound flow instantly boosts horsepower, torque and fuel economy. And thanks to Corsa's anti-resonance technology, your dB exhaust cancels out annoying cab drone.
Along with the tubes & mufflers, dB includes 12" polished T304 stainless steel tips, clamps and all required mounting hardware. Designed for a DIY installation, dB system is easily installed right in your driveway. And best yet, dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa backs your system with a 10-year warranty.
dB Performance Exhaust by Corsa Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Francis S (Palm Coast, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 02, 2015 11:07 PM
It's a good quality bolt on, however it's sound is a little misleading. Sounds "Ricey" if not paired with a resonator delete pipe.
Reviewed by Joe S (Mount Pleasant, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2015 7:19 PM
The only good thing I can say about this exhaust was the ease of installment. For the price of over $500 the resonator delete pipe SHOULD be included. You have to use the stock resonator which defeats the purpose of opening up the exhaust. The sound from the exhaust is minimal at best. Overall disappointed with this exhaust.
Reviewed by Stuart W (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jan 08, 2015 8:27 AM
Love the exhaust,zero drone in the cab. Great turbo wistle at idle. A little raspy when u floor it, but not over bearing. And auto anything was very helpful
Reviewed by Sean H (State College, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2014 9:41 PM
basically a bolt in except for the collector bolts that I had to replace. Looks awesome and added a. I've growl to a truck that I had left u touched for so many years. Now I'm thinking engine swap, tranny upgrade, 3" lift and big brakes :). Gotta start somewhere. The exhaust note is awesome but not ab odiously loud - just sounds like American muscle, the only suggestion I would have is to pick up some of the lap band clamps ($7 in jegs) instead of using the u clamps that come with.
- corsa db exhaust
- gibson swept side exhaust
- jba mufflers
- what are true duals
- performance headers
- toyota exhaust systems
- dodge diesel exhaust
- gmc canyon performance exhaust
- hitch for chevy equinox
- chevrolet silverado exhaust systems
- front bras for cars
- auto window air deflectors
- cheap floor mats for trucks