Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers
- Ships By 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brenda H (SPRING GROVE, PA) — Apr 23, 2015 8:14 AM
Really like it. Not too noisy that you cant talk but can really hear more of a deepness to her. It opened her up more on top of the k&n cai i have on it. Really like it and would reccomend it.
Reviewed by charles t (FOUR OAKS, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Apr 15, 2015 8:59 AM
Muffler sounds great when added with a k&n 77 air intake. Just remember new sierras and silverados, need to have the exhaust adaptive valve locked in full open position for full effect. Spring loaded valve damper inside pipe 6 inches after factory muffler. There to keep down sound when in v4. Does not effect performance of vehicle. Also remove the resonator. Worth the investment!!!!
Reviewed by Jacqueline K (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford Explorer — Apr 11, 2015 8:19 PM
I bought this muffler to replace a stock muffler. This muffler gives my V6 4.0 motor a nice rumble but it's not very loud inside the car which is nice but it is defiantly noticeable.