- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shilo L (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 06, 2016 8:35 PM
The 50 Series SUV muffler sounds great on my 2013 Tundra 5.7ltr. Not at all loud or intrusive. Only a nice low rumble reminding you that your rolling a V8. There is little to no interior drone at cruising speeds. My gf didn't even notice until I told her I had it installed. The last thing you want when driving a classy Tundra is to sound like a redneck. Thats what F150's are for!
Reviewed by lou a (TRENTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 02, 2016 8:35 PM
The mds function ruins this muffler. It intensifies the lag and makes the truck almost shake with the addition of this muffler. Ram needs to fix the issue.
Reviewed by Ricardo C (Los Osos, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 18, 2016 6:10 AM
Alright so stock muffler I switch to a Magnaflow the same size as my old one Outlets matching I ended up losing power called Auto anything they suggested this Magnaflow restored my torque the muffler sounds good I'm really happy with it just wasn't a Direct Fit for me which is understandable it's a great Mufflerwould buy again
- 2005 f150 bolt on dual exhaust
- do high flow catalytic converters help
- flowmaster 60 series review
- loud exhausts
- toyota exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram exhaust
- 2012 f150 exhaust
- 1976 firbird dash covers
- low profile truck tool box
- auto rain guards
- custom auto seat covers