Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers
- Ships By 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (GRAHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Feb 28, 2015 5:44 AM
I expected much more sound from this muffler, it is almost as quite as the OEM muffler....I'm very disappointed...I would not buy again and I would no recommend to anyone looking for more sound
Reviewed by Travis G (Leavenworth, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2015 11:28 AM
This muffler sounds great. This is a direct fit replacement and bolted up in place of the factory muffler relatively easy. The only issue I encountered was the alignment of the exhaust tips in the bumper cutouts wasn't exactly perfect. It still looks great and sounds even better than it looks. Overall very pleased with Flowmaster
Reviewed by Jim G (Cloudcroft, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 08, 2015 7:54 AM
Was told it was an exact fit. No cutting or welding. NOT! Shop had to put two extensions in and weld them. I am still very satisfied with the muffler. Probably cheaper going this way than buying the one that is an exact fit.
Reviewed by Chris D (CHICOPEE, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jan 02, 2015 7:26 AM
This product fit perfect and was a breeze to install. It took 45 minutes to remove stock unit and replace with new one in driveway without a lift.