- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers are the surefire way to boost your ride's power and sound
- Those unmistakable Flowmaster tones are now only a quick installation away
- Available in Aluminized, 304 Stainless or 409 Stainless (for most models)—both fully MIG-welded for maximum durability
- Bolsters torque, horsepower and even mileage
- Reduces engine heat and wear
- Available in a variety of tones—mild, moderate and aggressive (depends on model)
- Ideal for all types of driving conditions
- Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation)
- Backed by a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel and a limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Power up to an enriched driving experience with Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers perched from your ride's back end. When you ditch that stock muffler and hit the gas with Flowmaster in your corner, getting behind the wheel is always a pleasure.
With tones that vary from mild and moderate to aggressive (depends on model), heads are sure to turn whether your cruising on that daily drive or burning rubber at the weekend track. And, Flowmaster mufflers go above and beyond your expectations when it comes to improved gas mileage, torque and horsepower.
Made for your year, make and model (may require modification during installation), these Street Performance Mufflers by Flowmaster also reduce heat and other stress factors on your engine. What's more, your new Flowmaster is backed by a 3-year warranty on the aluminized steel mufflers, and a limited Lifetime Warranty on the stainless steel mufflers.
- Muffler recommendations are based on OEM specifications, but are not considered direct replacement applications. All mufflers are universal and may require modification during installation.
Flowmaster Street Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antonio J (Mansfield, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 09, 2016 8:04 AM
Just what I wanted. Interior sound just a little noticeable than stock. Outside sound is great, especially when you go WOT. Overall I'm satisfied.
Reviewed by Kevin M (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 24, 2016 4:01 AM
Bought this muffler to give my Hemi some growl when you get on it. It is a mean muffler not too loud in the cab but when you get on it, it sounds mean! Easy to install took me only an hour and a half to remove the stock muffler and put this one on. Very simple only 3 clamps and done!
- 2005 f150 bolt on dual exhaust
- do high flow catalytic converters help
- flowmaster 60 series review
- loud exhausts
- toyota exhaust systems
- jeep headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- 2010 dodge ram exhaust
- 2012 f150 exhaust
- 1976 firbird dash covers
- low profile truck tool box
- auto rain guards
- custom auto seat covers