Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers
- Ships By 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious pepper to your gas pedal with Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers
- Custom designed to replace the cast-iron exhaust manifolds on your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers an immediate boost in horsepower, torque, throttle response and efficiency
- Constructed from hard-wearing 14-gauge 409 stainless steel
- Polished to a brilliant finish for lasting looks
- Ceramic coated for maximum durability under harsh conditions
- Equipped with beefy, warp-resistant 3/8" flanges
- 3” ball flange collectors ensure leak-free connections
- Available in either shorty header or long tube header styles (depending on your vehicle)
- Comes with gaskets and all mounting hardware for an at-home install
- Your Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers are backed by a 1-year warranty
If you're driving around town with cast-iron exhaust manifolds, then your engine is as obstructed as a faith-lacking Imperial Commander under Darth Vader's telekinetic throat pinch. Chuck those chunky, rusty, clogged-up factory components and step up to the forceful performance of Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers.
Engineered for maximum exhaust flow and minimal backpressure, Scavenger Series Flowmaster Headers unlock hidden horsepower, speed up throttle response and enhance engine efficiency. Your Flowmaster Exhaust Headers are custom built and tuned using 14-gauge stainless steel, 3/8" warp-resistant flanges and 1 5/8" primary tubes. So, hot gases breeze through without restriction, and your gas pedal feels like a hair-triggered bazooka.
As stylish as they are sporty, Flowmaster Scavenger Headers boast a polished finish and a ceramic coating to survive the scorching heat under your hood. Plus, Flowmaster makes two header style: 50-state street legal shorty headers and long tube headers designed for off-road and track use. Both styles are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Flowmaster Scavenger Series Elite Headers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trent R (Stockton, CA) — Sep 26, 2014 3:57 AM
The reason I bought these and the only reason I bought these is because they are California exempt the sticker supplied with the supplied with the header is just a plain white piece of paper it's not going to withstand the test of time it's gonna rub off I'm not gonna be able to get smog all other manufacturers use something like a metal sticker so I call FlowMaster advise them of my concern asked for a replacement for her like a stick inside the glove compartment of my car and they refused to give it to me so far one guy wanted for her to tell me just going to write it down on a piece of paper I double checked
Reviewed by Donald W (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Feb 05, 2014 5:01 PM
not sure of fit for my car, but product quality is exceptional. won't put on car til spring. i know for sure nobody gets close to the price i paid (503) to the door! bought my cold air intake and axle back flowmaster mufflers from auto anything as well. prices are the best. all told, have boosted my hp by over 40! of course i could have bought the v8, ss model, lol.