Stainless Power Headers
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 134215
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace restrictive factory exhaust manifolds with budget-friendly Stainless Power Headers
- Tuned for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Maximizes horsepower, torque and throttle response
- TIG welded from high-quality T304 stainless steel
- 3/8" thick T304 stainless steel header flanges
- CNC laser-cut flanges and mandrel-bent tubes
- Formed merge collectors and welded-in merge spikes
- Welded O2 sensor bungs (most vehicles)
- Includes extensions for front O2 sensors (most vehicles)
- Bolt-on design uses factory locations for straightforward installation
- Each header has the Stainless Power badge TIG-welded in place
- Install-ready kit includes headers, bolts, RTV hi-temp silicon and clamps
- Couple your headers with a Stainless Power Exhaust System for a budget-friendly performance package
- Your Stainless Power Headers are backed by a 2-year warranty
Getting performance, power, sound and style from the aftermarket doesn't have to drain your money market. With Stainless Power Headers, you reduce weight and backpressure, increase horsepower, torque and throttle response, all while stashing a few bucks away in the bank.
Once you jettison those clunky, heavy, restrictive OEM exhaust manifolds for Stainless Power Headers, you get free-flowing performance you can hear and feel. Better yet, your competition feels it, too, but not your wallet! With the massive performance boost and budget-friendly price tag, Stainless Power Headers put you in the winner's circle—not the poor house.
Just like Stainless Works, Stainless Power headers are crafted from T304 stainless steel and CNC designed to exacting standards. This makes for an easy installation, so you're out burning blacktop and flashing the cash you saved in no time. And best yet, Stainless Power backs your performance headers with a 2-year warranty.
Stainless Power Headers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tung N (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Aug 26, 2013 8:20 PM
Awesome product. Fit is solid. Clearance is good. The headers use cheaper steel than the Stainless works but the x pipe is USA made.
- stainless power exhaust, mufflers & tips
- jba cat4ward shorty headers review
- pacesetter shorty headers
- jeep cherokee header review
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- subaru full exhaust system
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 exhaust system
- 99 f150 headers
- jeep grand cherokee muffler
- performance air filters reviews
- auto rain deflectors
- high flow air intake