- Rebates: $75 Details
- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drive greener and speedier with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters
- Custom built to directly replace your factory catalytic converter with little or no modification
- Packed with oversized substrates and tons of precious metals to strip away more noxious fumes from your tailpipe
- Optimal internal construction delivers nearly no resistance
- Encased inside a fully welded stainless steel body for lasting durability
- Equipped with a sturdy heat shield for added protection
- Meets all Federal EPA emissions standards and is 49-state street legal—not legal for use in California
- Flowmaster covers your Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter with a 25,000-mile emissions warranty and a 50,000-mile/5-year casing warranty
Just because you love the environment doesn't mean you can't also love throwing the hammer down. For some, though, putting the pedal to the metal can make you feel pangs of guilt—like you're cheating on Ma Nature. Fortunately, when you bolt on a Direct-Fit Flowmaster Catalytic Converter, you can stay green while still redlining your speed fiend.
Equal parts tree-huggin' hippie and road-chewin' hot rodder, every Flowmaster catalytic converter is engineered for maximum pollution control and exhaust flow. Built with oversized ceramic substrates, these cats hold huge amounts of precious metals to strip away more toxins from your tailpipes. At the same time, their fast-flowing design helps accelerate exhaust flow for uncompromised performance.
Unlike one-size-fits-some cats, Direct-Fit Flowmaster Catalytic Converters are custom designed to mount in place of your factory gear. They're built to last from a fully welded stainless steel casing and come with an integrated heat shield for maximum durability. Better still, your Flowmaster High Flow Catalytic Converter is backed by a 25,000-mile emissions warranty and a 50,000-mile/5-year casing warranty.
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marlon G (MEDFORD, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Camaro — Jun 17, 2015 8:13 PM
I had a cat that was giving a check engine for low performance, replaced with flowmaster caTs no more check engine. They do what they say, next I'll be putting on flowmaster mufflers
Reviewed by Jeremias V (Bronx, NY) — Apr 27, 2015 7:57 PM
I got an 99 expo even though I have headers on it I felt the difference in sound & performance with these cats yea it's a 49 state product I still put them on & past inspection in NY plus I'm a Ford & flowmaster man also gota 89 mustang gt & 89 Bronco with FLOWMASTERS
Reviewed by Riley S (PASCAGOULA, MS) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Apr 16, 2015 12:21 PM
driver side cat was not manufactured well. It properly fit into place but the hole for the O2 sensor was machined off center. One of the two bolts for the o2 sensor was also bent. Had to have it professionally reamed and a new bolt put in. Other than that 70 dollar fix, the cats themselves seem to be pretty decent.
Reviewed by andrew p (COEUR D ALENE, ID) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 14, 2015 8:30 PM
I am very satisfied with the product. From ordering to installation was very quiet simple. The original cat rattled. I installed the flowmaster cat and the American thunder series exhaust and am blown away by the difference in sound, added horsepower and improved mpg.would definitely recommend!!!
- flowmaster exhaust for f150
- force 2 cat back
- do high flow catalytic converters help
- flowmaster 50 series mufflers
- honda headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- 2000 outback converter
- 2012 toyota tundra trd exhaust
- 350z bra
- step and running boards for trucks
- suv floor mat
- tonneau bed covers reviews