- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15%
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drive greener and speedier with Flowmaster Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters
- Custom built to directly replace your factory catalytic converter with little or no modification
- Packed with oversized substrates and tons of precious metals to strip away more noxious fumes from your tailpipe
- Optimal internal construction delivers nearly no resistance
- Encased inside a fully welded stainless steel body for lasting durability
- Equipped with a sturdy heat shield for added protection
- Meets all Federal EPA emissions standards and is 49-state street legal—not legal for use in California
- Flowmaster covers your Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter with a 25,000-mile emissions warranty and a 50,000-mile/5-year casing warranty
Just because you love the environment doesn't mean you can't also love throwing the hammer down. For some, though, putting the pedal to the metal can make you feel pangs of guilt—like you're cheating on Ma Nature. Fortunately, when you bolt on a Direct-Fit Flowmaster Catalytic Converter, you can stay green while still redlining your speed fiend.
Equal parts tree-huggin' hippie and road-chewin' hot rodder, every Flowmaster catalytic converter is engineered for maximum pollution control and exhaust flow. Built with oversized ceramic substrates, these cats hold huge amounts of precious metals to strip away more toxins from your tailpipes. At the same time, their fast-flowing design helps accelerate exhaust flow for uncompromised performance.
Unlike one-size-fits-some cats, Direct-Fit Flowmaster Catalytic Converters are custom designed to mount in place of your factory gear. They're built to last from a fully welded stainless steel casing and come with an integrated heat shield for maximum durability. Better still, your Flowmaster High Flow Catalytic Converter is backed by a 25,000-mile emissions warranty and a 50,000-mile/5-year casing warranty.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Flowmaster Direct-fit Catalytic Converters - 49-State Legal Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James S (Lawrenceville, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy Corvette — Apr 24, 2016 2:24 PM
I have not installed them yet as had problem removing one. They appear to be exact fit. The cats themselves are smaller so lighter. The right side cat came with two bungs for o2 sensors when only one will be used. A plug/cap should have been included. Try finding one
Reviewed by William T (ONALASKA, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 04, 2016 8:56 PM
Perfect fit easy to install liked the split portion of y pipe from right to left made it easier to hook up to headers I installed
- cheapest 44 series flowmasters
- dual exhaust tip
- flowmaster force ii f150
- flowmaster thunder series
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- suzuki samurai exhaust system
- chevy cat back exhaust
- 2001 nissan sentra catalytic converter
- cheap floor mats
- grilles for trucks
- nerf step bars