- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your ride’s horsepower to its fullest potential with Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal—its smooth exhaust flow is as clean as can be
- Built from 16-gauge steel with welded seams for long-term use
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bold on easily or universal-fit options
- All models meet Federal EPA emission standards and are legal in all 50 states (including for CARB emission standards)
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Don't hold your ride back with stock catalytic converters – especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a 50-state-legal Magnaflow Catalytic Converter under the hood. If you're looking for fast-flowing exhaust and highly enhanced engine efficiency, then the Magnaflow coverter is the ultimate solution. Not only will you pass smog with flying colors (no matter where you live), but your horsepower will be through the roof.
These bad boys are constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow. Their unique honeycomb-shaped pattern maximizes internal surface area—allowing for more exhaust to escape faster.
Customize your under-hood parts with direct-fit cats designed to easily bolt right onto your vehicle or universal-fit options – no matter what you choose there's a Magnaflow cat ready and waiting to optimize your ride. Best of all, your ingenious Magnaflow Catalytic Converter meets Federal EPA emissions standards and CARB emissions standards in all 50 states. To sweeten the deal, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ISAEL G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 31, 2016 2:52 PM
This catalytic is perfect fit for a 1999 mazda miata, comes with bottom gasket only, top gasket will cost you around $45 at the dealer, so far autoanything have the best price(if you use the 20% discount code).
Reviewed by James J (ADAMS CENTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2000 Volkswagen Beetle — Jun 09, 2016 2:33 AM
My repair shop could only find an OEM catalytic converter for $1200. The car isn't worth that much!. Yours at around $200 worked out very well#
Reviewed by Daniel B (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix — May 11, 2016 1:21 AM
Item was shipped fast. After opening the box, the downpipe looked beautiful. Nice welds all around and was even supplied w/gaskets (however I would have liked the gasket that goes from the exhaust manifold to the downpipe to have "ears." This would have helped w/installation). Nevertheless, installation was quick and simple. 4 bolts along w/replacing the O2 sensor. What I love most about this product is that it eliminated the "U Bend" that the stock downpipe had. Do not regret spending $500.
- lowest prices magnaflow exhaust
- magnaflow xl turbo
- 5 inch chrome exhaust tip
- dodge ram magnaflow y pipe
- jeep headers review
- lexus exhaust system performance
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- nissan titan banks exhaust
- 2001 jeep cherokee exhaust
- 2004 nissan titan catalytic converter
- bedliners for trucks
- bush guards
- garage car stop