Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal
- Ships By 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your ride’s horsepower to its fullest potential with Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal—its smooth exhaust flow is as clean as can be
- Built from 16-gauge steel with welded seams for long-term use
- Internal catalyst’s honeycomb pattern maximizes the exhaust flow surface area for greatly reduced restrictions
- Choose between direct-fit cats that bold on easily or universal-fit options
- All models meet Federal EPA emission standards and are legal in all 50 states (including for CARB emission standards)
- Your Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external warranty; 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty
Don't hold your ride back with stock catalytic converters – especially when upgrading is as easy as installing a 50-state-legal Magnaflow Catalytic Converter under the hood. If you're looking for fast-flowing exhaust and highly enhanced engine efficiency, then the Magnaflow coverter is the ultimate solution. Not only will you pass smog with flying colors (no matter where you live), but your horsepower will be through the roof.
These bad boys are constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel filled with precious metals and sealed with welded seams for ultra-durability and flow. Their unique honeycomb-shaped pattern maximizes internal surface area—allowing for more exhaust to escape faster.
Customize your under-hood parts with direct-fit cats designed to easily bolt right onto your vehicle or universal-fit options – no matter what you choose there's a Magnaflow cat ready and waiting to optimize your ride. Best of all, your ingenious Magnaflow Catalytic Converter meets Federal EPA emissions standards and CARB emissions standards in all 50 states. To sweeten the deal, Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal are backed by a 5-year, 50,000-mile external and a 2-year 25,000-mile internal warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
Magnaflow Catalytic Converters - 50 State California Legal Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jake I (Lexington, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Jan 26, 2015 11:38 AM
Front cat assembly is only designed for two wheel drive and will not fit around the drive shaft for the front two wheels of a four wheel drive. Magnaflow doesn't even make a part that will fit. Autoanything should ask if you have four wheel drive before you waste your time trying to put in a part that won't fit.
Reviewed by pablo r (GONZALES, CA) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-150 — Jan 06, 2015 9:33 AM
I tried to install it but one side was a quarter inch off the driver side manifold. I heated up the pipe and made the sucker fit but with stock manifolds, it should have bolted right up
Reviewed by Brian B (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Honda Accord — Apr 27, 2014 9:18 AM
Magnaflow makes a functional catalytic converter for the 3.4 V6 in my 2000 4Runner. Installation of this part is relatively easy, but would have been even easier if they would have the 4 bolts and six nuts (2 for the O² sensor). If you have thread files or a tap and die set, then you'll have no problem. Average Joe does not have Snap-on thread files laying around and I still barely got them to thread. Vehicle passed smog and didn't throw a code, so jackpot for me.
- magnaflow muffler tips
- magnaflow xl 3 chamber muffler review
- magnaflow converter review
- y pipe dodge ram
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers
- 2003 nissan murano exhaust
- cat back exhaust for 2004 jeep liberty
- tonneau cover silverado
- car bras
- truck bed cover
- truck bed tents