PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 109610
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go green and save some green with Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters
- Direct bolt-on replacement for a fast installation
- Carefully constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel, making these converters more durable than your stock units
- Built right here in the USA
- 3/8” thick CNC-machined flanges are tough and ensure a great fit
- EPA approved and carries the EPA-required warranty for a replacement converter
Few parts zap performance as much as a clogged catalytic converter. This extra-critical part scrubs spent exhaust of harmful pollutants before it exits the tailpipe. However, it becomes clogged or worn over time, which leads to sluggish acceleration, poor power and miserable fuel mileage. And, a clogged catalytic converter often causes the dreaded check engine light, preventing your car from passing a smog test. Replacing a bad catalytic converter often involves a trip to the dealership for an expensive repair, but there's a far more affordable option: Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters.
These super-scrubbers are the cat's-meow with the same fit and performance as your stock converters, but at a better price. Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters can be bolted on at your local muffler shop or in your driveway for massive savings. And, don't worry about a check engine light popping up after installation, since Pace Setter cats work just as well as your stock catalytic converters.
And to top it all off, these ultra-economical converters are built better than your failure-prone factory converters. They're made from 16-gauge stainless steel for years of rust-free enjoyment. So, slowly back away from the parts counter at your local dealership and bolt on a set of Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters. Your Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are backed with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Not available for sale or use in California—49-state smog legal applications only
- Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed to fit vehicles with a factory exhaust configuration and may not work with certain aftermarket exhaust modifications. Please verify fitment before ordering.
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob W (LA VERGNE, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Xterra — Dec 11, 2013 7:05 AM
bought to replace my old cats which were rusted badly and making lots of rattling noise. I'm an experienced amateur mechanic and installed myself. Installation not a breeze. these match very closely the shape of the old cats, but not perfect. Driver side fits in but is millimeters from touching the transmission crossmember. passenger side fits but sits on transmission heat shield. performance of these, since installation, has been fine. no problems with engine performance.
Reviewed by Jerry R (Cleveland, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Daewoo Leganza — Jul 11, 2013 6:55 AM
My car was not running smooth, it was missing and sputtering and had lost power. The catalytic converters were burned-out. I ordered the PaceSetter Direct-Fit catalyic converters, when they arrived I called my friend and he came over and we installed the converters on my car and PRESTO my car was CURED! I just want to say THANKS for saving me A THOUSAND DOLLARS in repair COST!!!
- pacesetter exhaust review
- california legal catalytic converter magnaflow
- catalytic converter high flow
- eastern catalytic direct fit
- honda performance exhaust
- jeep headers review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- exhaust system for jeep cherokee
- chrysler town and country mats
- dual exhaust for dodge ram 1500
- cattle guards for trucks
- chrome trim for cars
- steering wheel wrap