- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go green and save some green with Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters
- Direct bolt-on replacement for a fast installation
- Carefully constructed from 16-gauge stainless steel, making these converters more durable than your stock units
- Built right here in the USA
- 3/8” thick CNC-machined flanges are tough and ensure a great fit
- EPA approved and carries the EPA-required warranty for a replacement converter
Few parts zap performance as much as a clogged catalytic converter. This extra-critical part scrubs spent exhaust of harmful pollutants before it exits the tailpipe. However, it becomes clogged or worn over time, which leads to sluggish acceleration, poor power and miserable fuel mileage. And, a clogged catalytic converter often causes the dreaded check engine light, preventing your car from passing a smog test. Replacing a bad catalytic converter often involves a trip to the dealership for an expensive repair, but there's a far more affordable option: Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters.
These super-scrubbers are the cat's-meow with the same fit and performance as your stock converters, but at a better price. Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters can be bolted on at your local muffler shop or in your driveway for massive savings. And, don't worry about a check engine light popping up after installation, since Pace Setter cats work just as well as your stock catalytic converters.
And to top it all off, these ultra-economical converters are built better than your failure-prone factory converters. They're made from 16-gauge stainless steel for years of rust-free enjoyment. So, slowly back away from the parts counter at your local dealership and bolt on a set of Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters. Your Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are backed with a 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Not available for sale or use in California—49-state smog legal applications only
- Pace Setter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters are designed to fit vehicles with a factory exhaust configuration and may not work with certain aftermarket exhaust modifications. Please verify fitment before ordering.
PaceSetter Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters - 49 State Legal Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raul S (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 10, 2017 4:58 PM
I'm not here to persuade any one to use OE parts from the factory, but when your faced with a part that is $1000 from VW and less than $200 aftermarket, I think you'll make the right decision. The cat was exactly the right fit for my MK 4 Jetta with the 2.0L AZG type motor. Be sure to know what motor type you have as there are 3-4 different types in these Jettas and some have 4 or 6 bolt flange configurations. The best part is my P0420 code never returned and I passed my AZ emissions!
Reviewed by Marilyn R (Grimesland, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Suzuki Forenza — Nov 27, 2015 6:28 AM
I was very impressed, it only took a couple days and it works wonderfully. I would recommend your company to everyone . The customer service was top rated!!! Thank you for being a company the public can trust to do what they say, in the midst of other scammers you are appreciated.