- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your street machine’s sound and power with the Invidia Exhaust System
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fat, mandrel-bent pipes make for restriction-free exhaust flow
- Made from quality materials like titanium and SUS304 stainless steel
- Designed for top performance, power, sound and style
- Engineered to deliver maximum exhaust flow and reduced backpressure
- Each system is powered by custom Invidia performance mufflers
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware, hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Most kits are available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Craftsmanship, designs and welds deliver an exhaust that’s like a work of art
- Choose from multiple styles to meet your tuning needs from mild to wild
- G200: Large diameter muffler with expanded tip boosts flow and has a mild performance tone
- Q300: Deep and mild performance tone with aerodynamic flat-bottomed mufflers that cut down on high-speed drag
- Gemini: Fully polished, dual muffler system with x-pipe for balanced flow and a strong performance tone
- N1: Oustanding flow with an aggressive performance tone
- N1 Racing: Highest flow with an extremely aggressive tone
- N1 Racing exhaust does not include a resonator or flex pipe. Please check local laws due to extreme sound levels generated
- Your Invidia Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport compact, hot hatch and performance sedan drivers are no strangers to spirited motoring. Most of these cars deliver a thrill ride right out of the box. But, when facing down a V8 powered muscle car, you may start wishing you had a couple extra cylinders under the hood. Well, stop wishing and start winning with a power-producing Invidia Exhaust System.
Invidia Exhaust Systems are more than a way to get a little extra sound and power. Unleashing maximum horsepower and torque gains, Invidia performance catback exhaust transforms your sport compact into a tarmac-munching driving machine. And, the polished stainless steel muffler, capped off with titanium or Stainless Steel tips, adds an aggressive style to your ride. Plus, you get a nice boost in MPGs, if you can keep your foot out it!
The other benefit of rolling with Invidia is choice. Depending on your performance needs and budget, there's an Invidia system for you. To balance performance and price, bolt on the N1 kit. Pure performance? Go for the G200. For high-speed motoring, it's the aero-shaped Q300. And, for top-shelf power and style, the Invidia Gemini Exhaust is your ticket to the winner's circle. Best yet, Invidia backs your Exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Invidia Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cameron M (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Jun 02, 2016 1:09 AM
Unfortunately when I first received this item the mid pipe was missing (not auto anything's fault). I called them and they were awesome about replacing my exhaust system, asked me to send in a couple pictures via email and sent me a return label also via email. Within 5 days I received a complete exhaust system and had it installed. Great aggressive n1 race exhaust sound. All I can say is, if your looking for something quiet this exhaust is NOT for you. Deep loud growl (nothing like a fart can)
Reviewed by mark b (Ringwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus IS 350 — Dec 28, 2015 3:05 AM
Easy to install, beautiful welds a pleasure to work with. Sounds great not too loud but has a good mellow tone. Certainly beats the silence of the stock system.
Reviewed by David B (SARATOGA SPRINGS, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Legacy — Nov 24, 2015 8:17 AM
recieved my exhaust in a very short time frame, excellent customer serive and quality product. looks sharp and sounds good, especially when you mash the go pedal. definitely a small increase in power, worth the money for me. fitment was as advertised, all installed in stock locations with stock hangers and such. highly recommended
- invidia exhaust, mufflers & tips
- jba mufflers
- 2012 f150 ecoboost exhaust
- afe exhaust review
- audi accesories
- jeep exhaust systems
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- f 150 exhaust
- mazda miata exhaust system
- best exhaust system for gmc sierra
- bicycle car carriers
- license plate holder
- pickup caps