Invidia Exhaust Systems
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your street machine’s sound and power with the Invidia Exhaust System
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Fat, mandrel-bent pipes make for restriction-free exhaust flow
- Made from quality materials like titanium and SUS304 stainless steel
- Designed for top performance, power, sound and style
- Engineered to deliver maximum exhaust flow and reduced backpressure
- Each system is powered by custom Invidia performance mufflers
- Includes tubes, mufflers, tips, clamps, hardware, hangers and installation instructions (varies by kit)
- Most kits are available in single and dual exit configurations (depends on vehicle)
- Craftsmanship, designs and welds deliver an exhaust that’s like a work of art
- Choose from multiple styles to meet your tuning needs from mild to wild
- G200: Large diameter muffler with expanded tip boosts flow and has a mild performance tone
- Q300: Deep and mild performance tone with aerodynamic flat-bottomed mufflers that cut down on high-speed drag
- Gemini: Fully polished, dual muffler system with x-pipe for balanced flow and a strong performance tone
- N1: Oustanding flow with an aggressive performance tone
- N1 Racing: Highest flow with an extremely aggressive tone
- N1 Racing exhaust does not include a resonator or flex pipe. Please check local laws due to extreme sound levels generated
- Your Invidia Exhaust System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport compact, hot hatch and performance sedan drivers are no strangers to spirited motoring. Most of these cars deliver a thrill ride right out of the box. But, when facing down a V8 powered muscle car, you may start wishing you had a couple extra cylinders under the hood. Well, stop wishing and start winning with a power-producing Invidia Exhaust System.
Invidia Exhaust Systems are more than a way to get a little extra sound and power. Unleashing maximum horsepower and torque gains, Invidia performance catback exhaust transforms your sport compact into a tarmac-munching driving machine. And, the polished stainless steel muffler, capped off with titanium or Stainless Steel tips, adds an aggressive style to your ride. Plus, you get a nice boost in MPGs, if you can keep your foot out it!
The other benefit of rolling with Invidia is choice. Depending on your performance needs and budget, there's an Invidia system for you. To balance performance and price, bolt on the N1 kit. Pure performance? Go for the G200. For high-speed motoring, it's the aero-shaped Q300. And, for top-shelf power and style, the Invidia Gemini Exhaust is your ticket to the winner's circle. Best yet, Invidia backs your Exhaust system with a 1-year warranty.
Invidia Exhaust Systems Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Egan S (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Legacy — Oct 25, 2014 1:55 PM
This was a very easy install, took me less than an hour. Fitment is great and the sound is even better. This exhaust provides a deep idle and lower rpm note, but doesn't drone on the highway. My one recommendation would be to also get some extended length hangers, which I did not.
Reviewed by Dylan R (HILLSBOROUGH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti FX35 — Sep 24, 2014 8:28 AM
First off shipping was extremely fast and as always for the most part free. The system itself is top of the line great sound .
Reviewed by Angel P (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Legacy — Apr 19, 2014 5:20 AM
Exhaust system sounds and looks good on my Subaru Legacy; however, the right side muffler had to be modified. The hangers/mount that hold the muffler in place were fabricated in order for the muffler to be held in place. Exhaust system should at least provide the hardware that is needed to perform fabrication.
Reviewed by Jesse F (Columbus, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Feb 18, 2014 8:26 AM
This exhaust is perfect. The installation is really simple, the hardest part is getting the stock exhaust off. The aggressive sound kicks the ass of any stock exhaust out there. Its so loud! The price is also perfect for anyone with a budget! Invidia did an amazing job on the N1.
- invidia exhaust, mufflers & tips
- jba cat back exhaust system
- afe exhaust system
- bank exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- honda headers
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- 2004 toyota sienna floor mats
- dual exhaust for chevy silverado
- exhaust vw golf
- car covers all weather
- auto chrome accessories
- rubber truck bed mats