- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the Invidia Downpipe and get down with turbo performance
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Adds horsepower when used with stock exhausts and even more with a performance kit installed
- Crafted from SUS304 stainless steel
- Large 4” stainless steel bellmouth enhances power by freeing excess gas
- One-piece design eliminates the need for stock catalytic converter
- Works with any Invidia Performance or stock exhaust system
- Simple bolt-on installation requires no modifications (most vehicles)
- Your Invidia Downpipe is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sport tuners spend a lot of time and money making their cars go ever faster. Which is why it's amazing that so many of them stop short when it comes to the exhaust system. Bolting on a performance kit is one thing. And, adding a header is another. But to get the tarmac-tearing trifecta of exhaust performance, start things off right with the Invidia downpipe.
Sure, the stock downpipe under your hood does the job, but for the power it makes, it's also wasting space. The Invidia downpipe on the other hand, is built to accelerate turbo and exhaust flow-thereby accelerating your ride. On your stock exhaust, it strips away restrictions and delivers big boosts in horsepower, torque and throttle response. So, just imagine what happens when you pair it with an Invidia performance exhaust!
The brains behind all this brawn are top-quality materials, sophisticated building techniques and expert craftsmanship. It's built from pure SUS304 stainless steel, skillfully welded for a leak-free fit and designed for an easy installation. Plus, Invidia backs your turbo Downpipe with a 1-year warranty.
- Certain downpipes are for off-road use only
Invidia Downpipes Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by cavan r (CATONSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Impreza — Jul 05, 2013 11:50 PM
This is a great item. My turbo spool up increased tremendously, but since this downpipe is in between the your sensors, check engine light will more than likely happen. Be ready to spend more money after you buy this item. This is not a plug and play. I myself am getting a Cobb accessport. This will tune your engine to get rid of the light. There are other ways to fix the problem, but a tune is the right way.....