Flowmaster Original 40 Series Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler takes the checkered flag as Flowmaster's most aggressive-sounding muffler
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Perfect for early muscle cars, off-road & race vehicles and dual-exhaust rides
- Hear the power of your engine with the excellent interior resonance of the 40 Series—especially at 1800-2000 RPMs and again at 2400-2600 RPMs
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The centerpiece muffler for many Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust Systems
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Get the original aggressive Flowmaster sound that puts serious punch into your vehicle's presence and power. The Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler maximizes horsepower, torque and flow with its two-chamber design-the original two-chamber Flowmaster muffler.
If the roaring sound of an engine is music to your ears, you'll love the Flowmaster 40 Series. Aggressive sound is maximized outside, while high-volume interior resonance lets you hear every push of the pedal. It's this total sound design that makes the Flowmaster 40 Series the centerpiece of many of Flowmaster's outstanding American Thunder Exhaust Systems.
Ideal for early muscle cars, off-road rides and dual exhaust cruisers, the Flowmaster Original 40 boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Original 40 Series Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Original 40 Series Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Original 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher B (PLANO, TX) — Aug 28, 2014 8:17 PM
The 40 series has a very aggressive deep sound, I freaking love it! It does have some drone but it's not bad
Reviewed by Larry B (Garden City, KS) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford F-450/550 — Mar 01, 2014 6:20 AM
Best thing I can say about the Flowmaster is that it was made in the USA. Good product; easy install, affordable, got to me in reasonable amount of time. Thanks
Reviewed by LANDON J (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 15, 2014 6:56 PM
I have ran Flowmaster Mufflers for years and I love the sound of the Original 40 Series. The sound of the Original 40 Series Mufflers are a very aggressive tough sound that echoes the sound of performance.
Reviewed by Paul L (WILMINGTON, DE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Dec 22, 2013 10:29 AM
Mufflers sound awesome!!! Not too difficult to install. I have the 40 series on my truck, love sound of both.
- flowmaster exhaust
- flowmaster super 44
- american thunder exhaust
- dual exhaust tip
- exhaust or muffler for honda
- whats the differnce in bbk headers and mac headers
- cadillac catalytic converter
- 2010 silverado headers
- ford f150 exhaust systems
- super 44 flowmaster muffler fj cruiser
- fitted car covers
- roof rack cargo bag
- bras for trucks