- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a milder tone and reduced interior resonance
- The ideal muffler for late-model performance cars and dual-exhaust cruisers
- Utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized and stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless
All the power and performance of Flowmaster's muscular mufflers without the roaring interior resonance-that's the idea behind their 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler. It's the ideal pick for late-model performance cars that want powerful exterior tone while enjoying a quieter ride.
At the heart of the 2-chamber design is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology. This innovative engineering utilizes precision-placed deflectors that not only mute interior sound, they fuel increased exhaust scavenging for the most possible power.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, the Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel or stainless steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 40 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (Barto, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 15, 2017 1:08 PM
Researched many different muffler types and brands. Wanted a good sound but not loud or obnoxious. Much louder than I expected, but sounds very good. Ram 1500 Hemi Only thing I wish was offered and is not, is this muffler in stainless steel.
Reviewed by Nick F (Riverview, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Dec 15, 2016 2:40 AM
I installed a pair of Delta 40 Series onto my 2016 Mustang GT this December and it sounds incredible!! I also had the Ford performance X-PIPE already installed and with this combo, you cannot go wrong. Plus I saved at least $ 1,000.00 by not falling for those high-priced complete exhaust systems. All those compliments can't be wrong. Flowmaster is the way-to-go!!
Reviewed by Nathan P (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Jan 22, 2015 11:16 PM
Aluminized is a little harder to weld. wish I would have gone with the straight steel but overall good sound with the 5.4l v8. Not as loud and I hoped it would be but it does have a nice deep rich tone.