- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler bellows the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Advanced Gen II Delta Flow chamber deflector technology keeps the tone outside
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The Super 40 Muffler boasts the smooth look of Flowmaster's original black case
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
When sound and power matter most for your high-horsepower ride, pick the muffler that built Flowmaster's legendary reputation and unique tone. The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler runs deeper and more powerful than any other street muffler out there-even Flowmaster's famed American Thunder 40 Series.
What's even more amazing about the Super 40 is the balance of deep Flowmaster tone and reduced interior resonance. Thanks to exclusive Gen II Delta Flow technology, the Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler employs precision deflectors in the 2-chamber design that keep powerful sound mostly outside.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers boast the quality construction you expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler comes with their original black case and boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Will B (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TL — Mar 30, 2016 5:49 PM
This muffler provides a nice low toned growl. On a scale on 1-10, as far as noise level. I give it a 6 with a straight pipe. I am very pleased with this muffler. I recommend it to people looking for a perfomance sounding muffler.
Reviewed by D P (BRADDOCK, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Mar 26, 2016 10:18 AM
I have used Flowmaster mufflers before. They last a very long time, they hold up very well to our weather conditions in Western PA & sound great. And for the price their a lot cheaper than other brands & out last everyone else.
Reviewed by Randy C (Goose Creek, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2016 1:37 PM
This exhaust system gives me extra power and makes the vehicle sound like a champ. not too loud and not to quiet. deep low growl. awesome
Reviewed by Stephen W (Hamden, CT) — Feb 18, 2016 9:53 AM
Upgraded from another manufacturer's alleged performance muffler. Sounds GREAT and gained noticeable power !!!!
- will a flowmaster 40 series fit a 2005 jeep wrangler x
- flowmaster catalytic converter
- flowmaster force ii
- universal exhaust resonator
- audi accesories
- honda headers
- honda performance exhaust
- mazda with universal muffler
- toyota tundra exhaust systems
- dual exhaust for toyota tundra
- car floor mats for sale
- car racks for luggage
- truck rotors