- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler bellows the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Advanced Gen II Delta Flow chamber deflector technology keeps the tone outside
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The Super 40 Muffler boasts the smooth look of Flowmaster's original black case
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
When sound and power matter most for your high-horsepower ride, pick the muffler that built Flowmaster's legendary reputation and unique tone. The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler runs deeper and more powerful than any other street muffler out there-even Flowmaster's famed American Thunder 40 Series.
What's even more amazing about the Super 40 is the balance of deep Flowmaster tone and reduced interior resonance. Thanks to exclusive Gen II Delta Flow technology, the Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler employs precision deflectors in the 2-chamber design that keep powerful sound mostly outside.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers boast the quality construction you expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler comes with their original black case and boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
140 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marcus B (Washington, DC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jul 08, 2015 6:37 AM
Only needed one dual in/dual out. Deleted the resonators. It sounds great.
Reviewed by Tommy L (Ozark, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2015 8:22 PM
This is the second f 150 I have installed the super 40 muffler on. Both have a deep tone and sound good.
- mufflers for sale
- high flow cats
- loud mufflers for trucks
- oval angle cut exhaust tips
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for chevy silverado
- cadillac cts floor mats
- cheap dashboard covers
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories