- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler bellows the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Advanced Gen II Delta Flow chamber deflector technology keeps the tone outside
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The Super 40 Muffler boasts the smooth look of Flowmaster's original black case
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
When sound and power matter most for your high-horsepower ride, pick the muffler that built Flowmaster's legendary reputation and unique tone. The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler runs deeper and more powerful than any other street muffler out there-even Flowmaster's famed American Thunder 40 Series.
What's even more amazing about the Super 40 is the balance of deep Flowmaster tone and reduced interior resonance. Thanks to exclusive Gen II Delta Flow technology, the Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler employs precision deflectors in the 2-chamber design that keep powerful sound mostly outside.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers boast the quality construction you expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler comes with their original black case and boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RENE S (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Friday at 6:48 AM
These Super 40's really woke the car up. Very noticeable gain in acceleration. I also had my muffler shop install an X-Pipe and wow did this pairing wake this GTO up. Spent half of what a cat back system would of cost.
Reviewed by Chris a (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Dakota — Feb 08, 2017 9:03 PM
Sounds great, sounds deep and mean like a truck should but not overly loud. Only thing is that there is a noticeable drone around 1700rpm although that could be just on my application.
Reviewed by Ernesto M (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 200 — Sep 13, 2016 9:28 PM
I bought two of these super 40's for my 2013 chrysler 200 s to make it louder and the instillation was easy but it wasn't as loud as I thought it would be even after removing the resonater but it did give it a deep type of sound to it.