Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler bellows the deepest tone available for high-horsepower street cars
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Advanced Gen II Delta Flow chamber deflector technology keeps the tone outside
- Original two-chamber design maximizes horsepower and torque
- The Super 40 Muffler boasts the smooth look of Flowmaster's original black case
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
When sound and power matter most for your high-horsepower ride, pick the muffler that built Flowmaster's legendary reputation and unique tone. The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler runs deeper and more powerful than any other street muffler out there-even Flowmaster's famed American Thunder 40 Series.
What's even more amazing about the Super 40 is the balance of deep Flowmaster tone and reduced interior resonance. Thanks to exclusive Gen II Delta Flow technology, the Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler employs precision deflectors in the 2-chamber design that keep powerful sound mostly outside.
Also ideal for dual exhaust cruisers, Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers boast the quality construction you expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler comes with their original black case and boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster Super 40 Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 40 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Will H (Medina, TN) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 07, 2015 12:38 AM
I ordered two of them and they got here sooner than expected. Although, they have a good tons, but they're a little too quite for me.
Reviewed by David O (Roanoke, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2014 11:16 AM
Well I decided to get this muffler for my 2000 Silverado step-side. The truck just didn't have any sound whatsoever. The muffler was a good price and the sound is really awesome. I did notice that it took a few days for them to really come to there own so to speak. The sound after a few days is great and not too loud. Now I ordered the 3" inlet/outlet and wished I had ordered the 2 3/4" because I had to go to Autozone and but fittings for the ends but no biggie. Overall it's a great melody and hear. Go get one you won't be dissappointed.
Reviewed by Richard G (Springfield, IL) — Sep 22, 2014 6:57 AM
great "Flowmaster" sound!!! Really brings out the best in my 1986 IROC Z28 with a 355 cu in, roller, comp cam and balanced and blue-printed SBC...
- mufflers for sale
- high flow cats
- loud mufflers for trucks
- oval angle cut exhaust tips
- performance headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- nissan titan exhaust systems
- best exhaust for chevy silverado
- cadillac cts floor mats
- cheap dashboard covers
- all weather car cover
- bed liner accessories