- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc B (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix — Jan 13, 2015 4:08 AM
The mufflers have a much louder interior noise level is all driving conditions than was advertised by FlowMmster. The mufflers were supposed to have minimal interior sound levels. That is not the case on my car. Otherwise the mufflers look good and were easy to install.
Reviewed by Adam W (ABILENE, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2014 2:46 PM
This muffler sounds great on my truck. I took it to a muffler shop and had it installed on my truck using the factory resonators and tips. It is a little louder than I thought it was going to be, but it sounds mean. I highly recommend all Flowmaster products. This muffler is loud, but not the loudest I have ever had.
Reviewed by jimmy w (China spring, TX) — Oct 17, 2014 4:56 AM
I bought Magnaflow first, installed them and didn't like the sound so I decided on flowmaster 50 what a sound. Very nice muffler.
Reviewed by JAKE K (MARSHALL, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Oct 01, 2014 8:31 PM
Was a good smooth rumble for the interior that was not annoying and awesome sound exterior! I have this on a 2002 crv and I am completely satisfied. When the radio is off i can hear the exhaust good but with radio on, just a faint noise! Perfect tone and not too loud. With windows down can hear better.
- flowmaster muffler
- flowmaster super 40
- do high flow catalytic converters help
- flowmaster american thunder exhaust
- jeep headers
- jeep performance exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge charger exhaust systems
- ford f250 diesel exhaust
- honda odyssey hitch
- mats for trucks
- front guards for trucks
- billit grill