- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Laura H (MARICOPA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2017 8:42 PM
After install, it sounded exactly like the stock. I hated it. The truck had no growl what-so-ever. I replaced it with the 40 the next day! Why this one was more expensive, I'll never know. Don't waste your time, money, and sanity on a muffler that will give the same sound and performance as what's already on the truck! I love the 40, by the way! Now it sounds like a truck! Gives me goosebumps on each startup!
Reviewed by Steven C (MANHATTAN, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 20, 2016 2:51 AM
This is not for V6 trucks. I have a 2014 Ram 1500 V6. This muffler makes it sound as if my truck had a fart can on her. I know I annotated get the V8 sound. Not trying to pose as one. Just wanted a little louder than OEM. Had to have it welded. Midas told me after I had the welding job done by a cheap shop, they could not do anything to help the fart go away. So we are opting for a MagnaFlow muffler for my V6 instead. This 50 series might be good for V8, but not for V6.
Reviewed by jason r (woonsocket, RI) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 14, 2016 12:42 AM
Flowmaster is the only muffler I run on all of my vehicles. And when auto anything had a black Friday deal made them even better. However shipping took way to long and was shipped in the normal flowmaster box without any extra packaging. I'm lucky someone didn't steal it. I'm very upset about the rate of service. It's like it was just thrown out the door but couldn't have been since shipping took forever.
Reviewed by Mark M (Center Valley, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2016 2:28 PM
Easy install , on the quiet side but .starting to get louder the longer it is on