- Save 15% Use Promo Code special15%
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
117 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (Center Valley, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 03, 2016 2:28 PM
Easy install , on the quiet side but .starting to get louder the longer it is on
Reviewed by Andrew G (West Seneca, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Feb 24, 2016 9:08 AM
got this muffler to replace a loud muffler I had on my 15 gmc canyon. I got this muffler cause I wanted quieter sound. Well that didn't work. This muffler is loud, was hoping for quieter. Mite have to go with a 70 series. Good product sounds good just too loud for me
Reviewed by Mark S (TREMONT, IL) Reviewed for a 1978 Chevy C/K Pickup — Oct 14, 2015 6:42 PM
Put these on my 78 Chevy K20, I wanted an exhaust that had a nice throaty sound but not be too obnoxious. These fit the bill, the have a nice rumble at idle, but if you put your foot into the gas, they put out a throaty growl.
Reviewed by Adam S (Nashville, TN) — Sep 12, 2015 1:32 PM
The 50 series sounds great on my dodge 1500. I have kids so I didn't want something to loud. The 50 series is perfect to have a mellow powerful sound.
- 44 flowmaster muffler for 02 f150
- flowmaster american thunder reviews
- flowmaster super 40
- high flow cats
- nissan headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- dodge challenger exhaust
- toyota tacoma glass packs
- nismo headers titan
- truck tents for camping
- auto roof carriers
- cheap nerf bars for trucks