- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew M (High Rolls Mountain Park, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 26, 2017 7:36 AM
The muffler arrived with one side scraped up which wasn't a concern for me. Installation was easy. Just make sure you have clearance where the tail pipe bends next to where the spare tire heat shield is located. I had to cut and reposition the rear hangar to move the pipe over about an inch. The 50 series is quiet and slightly louder then the stock muffler. I was told by the sales person that the 40 series was ubnoctously loud and I should get the 50 series. I should have gone with the 40.
Reviewed by Matthew P (ATTLEBORO, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 26, 2017 8:31 PM
Great sounding muffler. I replaced a Super 44 muffler will this when my old one rusted out. Much milder with no interior resonance.
Reviewed by jason s (Concord, CA) — Jul 24, 2017 6:42 AM
this is my second one of these. great build quality, can get a little drony if installed with no resonator on a 3.00" or larger pipe. and the stainless 409 version comes coated in something - not sure if ceramic paint or just high temp paint, but it looks MUCH better polished. great quality.
Reviewed by Kevin P (TERREBONNE, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jul 20, 2017 1:15 PM
This was the deep sound I was looking for. Definitely turns heads but doesn't annoy you on the highways. I get that rumble when I reached highway speeds and no drone. I'm very happy with my muffler. The wife likes it too, so that's a bonus.