- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts famous Flowmaster power and torque with a mild exterior tone and virtually no interior resonance
- Ideal for bringing drag strip power and sound to street cars and sport trucks
- The Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler utilizes Delta Flow deflector technology for noise reduction and superior exhaust scavenging
- Specialized 3-chamber "H" design maximizes horsepower and torque while assisting noise reduction
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Available in aluminized steel or T409 stainless steel
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty on aluminized steel; Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Give your vehicle the best in both power and reduced exhaust noise withFlowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler. Its unique 3-chamber "H" design ups the ante on power, torque and even gas mileage. And, the 50 Series Delta Flow offers a milder tone than roaring, aggressive mufflers.
The secret to the reduced interior resonance of the 50 Series is Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology, which precisely places deflectors for powerful tone outside, yet interior calm. Plus, this Flowmaster muffler technology boosts power by improving exhaust gas scavenging.
The 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty on aluminized and a Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
- Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
- Select 50 Series Delta Flow model configurations are available with T-409 stainless steel construction instead of aluminized steel for extending protection against corrosion and yellowing.
Flowmaster 50 Series Delta Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luke S (Frazee, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 10:10 PM
I was looking for something to give my pickup a very mellow rumble and this is perfect. No drone.
Reviewed by Edgar D (Berwyn, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 10, 2017 9:34 PM
I love how my tahoe sounds after installing the flowmaster. It really does give it that aggressive tone with also keeping it soft inside the truck. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by George G (PALMYRA, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 08, 2017 6:56 AM
I bought these to replace the S-mufflers that came with my Stainless Works exhaust. They were fun just running around but much too loud for pulling a trailer for a 1000 miles up and down the mountains of WV. These fit the space perfectly and have a very good rumble with out overpowering the inside the cab. Wish I could have gotten them in stainless but they are well made and should last a long time. Just be aware that both inlet and outlet are ID. Great price, very pleased with results.
Reviewed by Wyman W (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA) — May 30, 2017 5:48 AM
I installed one on my motorhome for minimal back pressure and the low sound it gives. The motorhome has a 460 cid v-8 engine and noticed a instant feeling of easier acceleration. Great mufflers.