Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler is specially designed for the powerful engines found in today's SUVs
- Provides boosted power and torque, along with an aggressive exterior exhaust tone
- Employs a unique 3-chamber "H" design with a special tuning chamber that reduces interior resonance to a minimum
- Larger capacity accommodates the load of larger engines native to SUVs
- Also right for powerful trucks, early-era muscle cars and dual-exhaust vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
SUVs need bigger everything than their smaller sedan counterparts. That's why Flowmaster makes a larger muffler for these majestic road bosses-the Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler. It puts plentiful power and torque at your foot, raises rumbling exhaust tone and keeps the cab nice and quiet.
The heart of the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler is a unique 3-chamber “H" design. It incorporates a special tuning chamber for reducing interior resonance. Plus, the 50 Series SUV's larger size accounts for the high-displacement engines found in modern SUVs.
Also ideal for powerful trucks and early-era muscle cars, the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Performance Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Mufflers Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry B (Mountain View, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW Z3 — Wednesday at 8:06 PM
Flowmaster describes this "mild". This easily sets off car alarms with excruciating low frequency resonance when stepping on the gas at midrange RPMs.
Reviewed by ahmad w (jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Nov 01, 2014 7:19 AM
Installed on my 07 tundra 5.7 muffler is quiet idling and cruising but has nice growl under acceleration no interior vibration i didnt delete my rear cats
Reviewed by Burt S (SALEM, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — May 25, 2014 8:29 AM
Just got the muffler installed and so far it looks and runs fantastic. Hoping for an increase in MPG, but if not, still very happy...gives my truck the boost it needed to pull my 5th wheel. Would recommend this product to others for sure!
Reviewed by Kendrick H (Hernando, MS) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Jan 21, 2014 11:18 AM
Product came as described. It's a little louder than I expected, but still quiet by Flowmaster standards.
Reviewed by Paul C (Lake Grove, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 26, 2013 5:47 AM
After much research, I decided to buy this model for my Ram 1500 with 4.7L. I didn't want the over-the-top look-at-me sounding muffler. This deepens the note just right for me and gives a nice rumble in the first few gears and then subsides a bit. There's some slightly additional cabin noise than stock until it gets into cruising gear, which is to be expected with a muffler like this. I had a muffler shop install it because I wanted it welded not clamped. If you want loud, go with the 40 series.