- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler is specially designed for the powerful engines found in today's SUVs
- Provides boosted power and torque, along with an aggressive exterior exhaust tone
- Employs a unique 3-chamber "H" design with a special tuning chamber that reduces interior resonance to a minimum
- Larger capacity accommodates the load of larger engines native to SUVs
- Also right for powerful trucks, early-era muscle cars and dual-exhaust vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
SUVs need bigger everything than their smaller sedan counterparts. That's why Flowmaster makes a larger muffler for these majestic road bosses-the Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler. It puts plentiful power and torque at your foot, raises rumbling exhaust tone and keeps the cab nice and quiet.
The heart of the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler is a unique 3-chamber “H" design. It incorporates a special tuning chamber for reducing interior resonance. Plus, the 50 Series SUV's larger size accounts for the high-displacement engines found in modern SUVs.
Also ideal for powerful trucks and early-era muscle cars, the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Performance Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Mufflers Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim R (RADNOR, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 30, 2015 5:52 AM
the 50 muffler is the right one for me and my sierra. it is just loud enough to let you know there is power under the hood, but it will not vibrate inside. unless you punch it, you would not notice it much. you can tell in normal driving it has more torque and horsepower.
Reviewed by Gilberto M (ANAHEIM, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — May 30, 2015 1:11 AM
Sounds cool not too loud and not too quit just the sound im been looking for..
Reviewed by Barry B (Mountain View, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW Z3 — Jan 21, 2015 8:06 PM
Flowmaster describes this "mild". This easily sets off car alarms with excruciating low frequency resonance when stepping on the gas at midrange RPMs.
Reviewed by ahmad w (jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Nov 01, 2014 7:19 AM
Installed on my 07 tundra 5.7 muffler is quiet idling and cruising but has nice growl under acceleration no interior vibration i didnt delete my rear cats