- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler is specially designed for the powerful engines found in today's SUVs
- Provides boosted power and torque, along with an aggressive exterior exhaust tone
- Employs a unique 3-chamber "H" design with a special tuning chamber that reduces interior resonance to a minimum
- Larger capacity accommodates the load of larger engines native to SUVs
- Also right for powerful trucks, early-era muscle cars and dual-exhaust vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
SUVs need bigger everything than their smaller sedan counterparts. That's why Flowmaster makes a larger muffler for these majestic road bosses-the Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler. It puts plentiful power and torque at your foot, raises rumbling exhaust tone and keeps the cab nice and quiet.
The heart of the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler is a unique 3-chamber “H" design. It incorporates a special tuning chamber for reducing interior resonance. Plus, the 50 Series SUV's larger size accounts for the high-displacement engines found in modern SUVs.
Also ideal for powerful trucks and early-era muscle cars, the Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series SUV Performance Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster Super 50 Series SUV Mufflers Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy K (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — May 24, 2017 8:55 PM
There was not a lot of reviews and videos on the super 50. I was looking to subtle rumble, with no/little drone. Pros: great build quality little to no drone price Cons: weld in, so a little more complex than a cat back exhaust system too quiet While it is louder than stock oem exhaust, it's still way to quiet (for me). This muffler is how trucks should come stock. If you're looking for something slightly louder/rumble than stock, this is it.
Reviewed by Isaac W (Hempstead, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon XL — Feb 24, 2017 1:41 PM
very happy with the overall online purchase experience... I had the dual exhaust and muffler professionally installed..Sounds great... Thank You
Reviewed by Glenn S (Waupaca, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — May 19, 2016 8:20 AM
I like my Flowmaster 50 series muffler but i wish I would have gotten a 70 series Flowmaster for less noise, I do not mind a little noise in back of the car but cabin noise bugs me, as they say after the fact. It would be nice if there was a return policy if we the customer was not happy and was going to exchange for a similar product.
Reviewed by Willy P (BOWLING GREEN, KY) — Apr 17, 2016 8:40 AM
I have these mufflers on 40 Ford/snc 56 Bel Air and 66 Nova.if you want a mellow great sound with little or no resonance these mufflers are for you
Reviewed by Stephen V (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 16, 2016 4:28 PM
Good sound on open throttle and quiets down on the highway. Paired it with a KN Air Charger on my '16 4Runner and it's a great match. Must have for better air flow, less RPMs and better MPG. Seems to add power both HP and Torque as well. Good buy. However... install was not easy, it took Midas 2 1/2 hours of work cutting pipes and welding brackets, etc. They did a great job and the finished product is worth the effort.