Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler is specially-made for big trucks, SUVs, RVs and any other towing vehicle
- Accommodates maximum exhaust volume for handling huge engines at maximum load
- Provides outstanding boosts to power and torque to towing excellence
- Adds a throaty mild exhaust tone to your vehicle without overpowering volume
- Utilizes Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology for superior scavenging and minimal interior resonance
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Fits vehicles that do not match the 50 Series Big Block Muffler
- Your Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Maximum flow volume, maximum efficiency, maximum power. The Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler does it all for your big, bad truck, SUV, RV or other towing vehicle. With its massive chamber, the Flowmaster 70 Series handles the output of huge working engines at their highest load, boosting torque right when you need it.
The Flowmaster 70 Series Muffler also uses exclusive Delta Flow technology for the least possible interior resonance, thanks to precision deflectors in the chamber. These exact parts also aide exhaust gas scavenging for scraping together the most power and torque possible.
The 70 Series Big Block II Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis M (TELFORD, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Aug 29, 2014 11:23 AM
Had a Banks Monster Exhaust on the truck. Excellent exhaust system but too loud when pulling travel trailer. Was able to use existing Banks pipes with this Flowmaster muffler. Toned down quite a bit but still sounds great. Gas mileage improved from 13 mpg average to 14.5 mpg average. Probably due to increase in back pressure. Hammering sound with Banks muffler is gone. Runs much smoother.
Reviewed by Aaron H (MURPHY, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2014 5:41 AM
Despite what the description and the Auto Anything chat will tell you, there are modifications that need to be done at a shop in order to install this muffler on a 2014 F-150.
Reviewed by Nicole L (Ramah, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 16, 2014 8:37 AM
We had to get these for our big truck cause we just got a 5th wheel and the 50 series were too loud on the truck. We think these are much quieter.