- Save 20% Use Promo Code special20!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler is specially-made for big trucks, SUVs, RVs and any other towing vehicle
- Accommodates maximum exhaust volume for handling huge engines at maximum load
- Provides outstanding boosts to power and torque to towing excellence
- Adds a throaty mild exhaust tone to your vehicle without overpowering volume
- Utilizes Flowmaster's exclusive Delta Flow technology for superior scavenging and minimal interior resonance
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Fits vehicles that do not match the 50 Series Big Block Muffler
- Your Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Maximum flow volume, maximum efficiency, maximum power. The Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler does it all for your big, bad truck, SUV, RV or other towing vehicle. With its massive chamber, the Flowmaster 70 Series handles the output of huge working engines at their highest load, boosting torque right when you need it.
The Flowmaster 70 Series Muffler also uses exclusive Delta Flow technology for the least possible interior resonance, thanks to precision deflectors in the chamber. These exact parts also aide exhaust gas scavenging for scraping together the most power and torque possible.
The 70 Series Big Block II Muffler boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the dropdown menus above.
Flowmaster 70 Series Big Block II Mufflers Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn S (Waupaca, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Acadia — Jun 15, 2016 5:15 PM
I was excited about installing this muffler and expected it to be real quiet better than the origional equipment well not so I still needed the resinators. I wish I was told I would need something to keep the drone noise out of the cabin. There are a lot of V/^ engines out there and more testing should be done to eliminate the drone noise and still have better flow.
Reviewed by michael t (NATIONAL CITY, CA) — May 27, 2016 8:21 AM
I am very satisfied with the Flowmaster 70 lock monster. Great sound installation very easy would recommend this type of muffin to anyone who owns a Ford pick up our SUV vehicle. Makes my Ford sport Trac sound like a very high performance vehicle.
Reviewed by c r w (DANVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 24, 2016 6:04 AM
Product was purchased to provide maximum flow for my '95 Chevy C1500, 4.3L V6. Before my purchase I contacted Flowmaster before purchasing for their recommended muffler and the 70 Series was recommended because I also wanted the quietest muffler possible. I had a whole new exhaust system installed including a new Flowmaster Universal Cat and the muffler was placed just ahead of the rear axle as recommended. While it met my expectations for increased flow, the drone in the cab was a surprise.
Reviewed by Andrew G (West Seneca, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Mar 20, 2016 10:15 AM
the sound is the best of 3 different mufflers ive had tried on my 2015 v6 canyon. Other mufflers had ricey tin can sounds especially on hard acceleration and I know I wont get the v8 sound. This one is deep and mellow but still know u have an exhaust, hardly any drone. Happy with purchase so far.
Reviewed by Mike B (Blanchester, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 17, 2015 5:05 AM
its important how your truck sounds. For an older guy this flowmaster 70 was perfect for me. had compliments of the sound. went from single to two. flowmaster 13 inch tips looks good.Raised in the 70s know what that sound should be.Thanks autoanything
- 2009 silverado flowmaster
- american thunder exhaust system
- flowmaster super 40 review
- oval angle cut exhaust tips
- ford headers
- dodge diesel exhaust
- dodge exhaust
- dual exhaust systems for dodge ram 1500
- exhaust systems for trucks
- magnaflow muffler 280zx turbo
- ski rack for car
- auto air cleaners
- cheap auto seat covers