Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler is specially-designed for maximum power on vehicles requiring a transversely-mounted (cross-flow) muffler
- Gives your vehicle huge exterior sound with the famous aggressive Flowmaster tone
- Special 2-chamber design also adds a heaping helping of interior resonance
- Also ideal for 82-02 Camaros and Firebirds, street rods and low ground clearance vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Specifically designed to meet the needs of vehicles where the muffler mounts sideways behind the rear axle, Flowmaster's 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler puts plentiful power and torque at the pedal. And, it really lets other cars on the road hear it, with a heavy dose of the famous Flowmaster aggressive muscle car sound.
The Flowmaster 80 Series doesn't hold back on in-cab sound, either. This specialized 2-chamber design offers a heaping helping of interior resonance, letting your really hear the force of your engine when it roars.
Ideal for adding to Camaros, Firebirds or low ground clearance vehicles, the Flowmaster 80 Series boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Reymundo F (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — Monday at 6:14 AM
Have nothing but positive feedback. Didn't explain myself right and got sent wrong order. Call customer service and got nothing but excellent customer service. Very curious and patient and got product replaced with no hassle. Thank u guys for that. Will refer to all me friends.
Reviewed by Austin K (Linn, MO) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Camaro — Oct 08, 2012 6:37 PM
I received my Flowmaster 80 series muffler for my 98 Camaro that i bought off Ebay. It's a good looking muffler, it installed perfect behind the back axle the way i wanted it. My only complain is the fact the flow i use to have has decreased. My Camaro originally had a CherryBomb Vortex on it and it flowed amazing. If i could go back, id put the same muffler i had on it back on it. but the old muffler had a hole in it. Id really like to know if i could receive my money back.
Reviewed by William H (West Somerset, KY) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Am — Oct 04, 2010 9:04 PM
(AA)got muffler here in record time. All ratings(excellent) cause that is how it is. Installation real snap using friends muffler shop. Price a wee bit less than local. Quality "Flowmaster"(A+). My '04 Grand AM GT sounds "BAD TA THA BONE"! No offensive sound, but will definitely be heard as a low, mellow, rumble, parked, & talks to ya real good off the line. When up to speed ya got a low mellow, just right, sound which makes ya sit up just a little more in your seat and smile! YEAH BABY! CRUZ'IN!!!
Reviewed by Joshua H (Loveland, CO) — Jul 13, 2010 9:14 PM
My application for this 80 Series Flowmaster was a 1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. The sound quality is terrific, as well as the visual appeal from behind the vehicle. Everyone that hears my car now calls it the DeVille SS/RS. I Love It!!!
Reviewed by Brandon B (North Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am — Apr 14, 2008 5:09 PM
yes this muffler gave me a mean, growl,i took my resonator out as well so it is pretty loud but u cant go wrong with this brand or series of muffler, i also have a 40 series on my 79 caprice.