- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler is specially-designed for maximum power on vehicles requiring a transversely-mounted (cross-flow) muffler
- Gives your vehicle huge exterior sound with the famous aggressive Flowmaster tone
- Special 2-chamber design also adds a heaping helping of interior resonance
- Also ideal for 82-02 Camaros and Firebirds, street rods and low ground clearance vehicles
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
Specifically designed to meet the needs of vehicles where the muffler mounts sideways behind the rear axle, Flowmaster's 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler puts plentiful power and torque at the pedal. And, it really lets other cars on the road hear it, with a heavy dose of the famous Flowmaster aggressive muscle car sound.
The Flowmaster 80 Series doesn't hold back on in-cab sound, either. This specialized 2-chamber design offers a heaping helping of interior resonance, letting your really hear the force of your engine when it roars.
Ideal for adding to Camaros, Firebirds or low ground clearance vehicles, the Flowmaster 80 Series boasts the quality construction you'd expect from Flowmaster. Each Flowmaster Muffler is built with 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 80 Series Cross Flow Mufflers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ANTHONY D (Fort Washington, MD) — Sep 09, 2015 10:31 PM
I've always been pleased with Flow master products. They are the only company that offers a cross flow style muffler for my 3rd gen camaro. In addition, this muffler is only $60 more than the traditional muffler.
Reviewed by I (Bumpass, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota MR2 — Jan 09, 2015 3:44 AM
Install was not too bad requiring the hangers from the old muffler welded on and 3 90's. The sound was worth the work! I also did the Borla tip which does enhance this! I'd do it again.
Reviewed by Kaileb L (Shawnee, OK) Reviewed for a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am — Jan 08, 2015 8:19 PM
I shopped for a long time before deciding on this muffler and boy am I glad I chose this one! It gave my v6 a nice deep and throaty sound to it. Special thanks to Exhaust Specialists in OKC for the install!
Reviewed by Reymundo F (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — Nov 17, 2014 6:14 AM
Have nothing but positive feedback. Didn't explain myself right and got sent wrong order. Call customer service and got nothing but excellent customer service. Very curious and patient and got product replaced with no hassle. Thank u guys for that. Will refer to all me friends.