Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/22
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is specifically designed for high-horsepower trucks such as turbo diesels, Hemis, and performance-modified engine models
- Provides a big boost to sound, horsepower and torque
- Adds the aggressive Flowmaster exterior tone outside, with reduced interior resonance
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD boasts a beastly chamber size for handling big engines under large loads
- Drops engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of engine parts
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
The stock muffler riding underneath your high-horsepower truck is holding back power, torque and throaty tone. Swap it out for a Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler, and unleash the beast beneath your hood!
Specifically made for the dominating engines of modified trucks, turbo diesels and Hemis, the Flowmaster 50 Series HD turns your favorite sled into a dominating road beast with the famous Flowmaster aggressive tone. It puts big horsepower at the pedal for towing, hauling, or just cruisin'.
The Flowmaster 50 Series HD also boasts a larger chamber size, designed to handle large engine loads. It also reduces engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of critical engine parts.
Each Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is built with top-quality 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel G (LAGUNA HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2014 7:37 AM
Great sound to this, I had a 40 series on my 2004 Dodge and it was loud in the cab, the 50 series is much nicer, tough when opened up but not annoying, lets you hear that Hemi!! It will sound better when I get my intake on.
Reviewed by DAVID M (BLOOMFIELD, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 24, 2014 6:46 AM
I purchased the flowmaster 50 series hd muffler for my 2014 ram 2500 with the new 6.4 hemi. I am very satisfied with this muffler! No cabin drone and has a sound that is a bit different from other flowmaster mufflers i have used in the past. The sound is more of an old big block sound, extremely aggresive at wot! Even when the truck kicks in to 4 cyl. mode its not to bad.
Reviewed by James S (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Oct 16, 2013 9:03 PM
I purchased the 50 HD series flowmaster muffler from AutoAnything..I absolutely love the sound from it.although it needed a little tweaking to install it..it was well worth it on my 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a beefy sound and possibly a little more horsepower !!
Reviewed by Paul B (Tiverton, RI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 21, 2013 5:50 PM
needed to purchase new mufflers my friend told me to purchase the flowmaster stainless steel mufflers and you wo't be dissapointed at all and I'm not at all dissapointed .I like the sound of the 50 series flowmaster HD on my 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- cheap flowmaster mufflers
- loudest truck exhaust
- flow master universal exhaust
- flowmaster 40 series review
- jeep cherokee headers reviews
- catalytic converter 2004 nissan xterra
- chevrolet exhaust system reviews
- subaru impreza exhaust
- challenger headers
- 1976 firbird dash covers
- auto detail supplies
- led lights headlights
- suv liners