- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is specifically designed for high-horsepower trucks such as turbo diesels, Hemis, and performance-modified engine models
- Provides a big boost to sound, horsepower and torque
- Adds the aggressive Flowmaster exterior tone outside, with reduced interior resonance
- The Flowmaster 50 Series HD boasts a beastly chamber size for handling big engines under large loads
- Drops engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of engine parts
- Crafted from aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and precision mig welded for maximum durability
- Casing embossed with the Flowmaster name
- Your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler carries a 3-year warranty
The stock muffler riding underneath your high-horsepower truck is holding back power, torque and throaty tone. Swap it out for a Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler, and unleash the beast beneath your hood!
Specifically made for the dominating engines of modified trucks, turbo diesels and Hemis, the Flowmaster 50 Series HD turns your favorite sled into a dominating road beast with the famous Flowmaster aggressive tone. It puts big horsepower at the pedal for towing, hauling, or just cruisin'.
The Flowmaster 50 Series HD also boasts a larger chamber size, designed to handle large engine loads. It also reduces engine compartment heat by as much as 200°, extending the life of critical engine parts.
Each Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler is built with top-quality 16-gauge aluminized steel for corrosion resistance and fully mig-welded for maximum durability. Best yet, your Flowmaster 50 Series HD Muffler boasts a 3-year warranty.
- Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers come in a variety of inlet/outlet configurations and sizes, shown above. Select the inlet/outlet diameter you need from the drop down at right.
Flowmaster 50 Series HD Mufflers Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donny S (Laceys Spring, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Apr 06, 2016 6:09 AM
Awesome experience again shopping with AutoAnything. Love the muffler, sound is just right!
Reviewed by charlie d (garden grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2015 7:23 AM
I have to say, I'm no mod expert. I had this installed at a local muffler shop for a very reasonable price. The installer said that it was very easy to put in and the total time it took him was less than an hour. When finished, I was really impressed at the sound when starting the vehicle. Perfect rumble. Sound was aggressive but not loud. The issue I had was at cruising speeds. It was alot louder in the cabin than I had read by others.I also have a mopar cai, so that may make the muffler louder
Reviewed by Jason H (Waldorf, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 01, 2015 10:50 AM
The install took me 30 minutes. Hardest part was lining up tail pipes out rear of truck. Sounds great at idle and around town. When on the highway or whenever the Hemi goes from 8 to 4 cylinders it sounds like a VW bug in the cab. Took off the truck and sold to a friend.
- 2011 ford pickup flowmaster exhaust
- catalitic converter for 2007 suzuki xl7
- flowmaster 10 series
- flowmaster american thunder exhaust system
- honda headers
- chevy exhaust
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- accessories for lexus xl 300
- best exhaust system for silverado
- chevy exhaust tips
- custom made floor mats
- storage for top of suv
- trunk protector