Magnaflow Performance Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rickie D (New Iberia, LA) — Jan 23, 2015 12:24 PM
Muffler was quality in appearence and sounds just as I thought it would not to loud but a nice throaty growl, in fact now I wish id bought the whole package for a true dual exhaust system to give it real breathing ability, my muffler tech says it cant be done on my vehicle, im sure all I need is another cat converter xpipe muffler and tail pipe and it would work, may need to run tailpipes on passenger side because of spare tire blocking pipes(no room to pass between spare and leaf springs),usay?
Reviewed by Jason V (Deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jan 21, 2015 5:07 PM
I can still hear in my cab looks great , glad I went will magnaflow instead of flowmaster
Reviewed by Jason R (SOMERSWORTH, NH) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC C/K 1500 — Jan 02, 2015 4:59 AM
Love the new muffler it only took a few minutes to install it,took longer to take the old one out.sounds nice,if you're looking for a little rumble this is the muffler to get..
Reviewed by Tyler P (ONAWA, IA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Dec 27, 2014 8:33 PM
I love my 14" Maggy because it's cheap and sound awesome. Driving around town at low rpm it has a nice deep purring rumble and when you step on it it today's nice without crackle. Better than the straight pipe everybody else is running
Reviewed by Jesse G (East Lansing, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Dec 11, 2014 7:38 PM
Overall it was a good Moffle ,but I change it for Flowmaster dbx in my opinion it is better moffle the sound is so much better,like music to my ears ,if you want a good muffle Flowmaster DBX you will be very happy. I have the 3" inlet, 3" outlet and it is awesome!!!!!
- magna flow mufflers
- magnaflow cat back exhaust horsepower
- c300 x pipe
- california catalytic converters
- dodge exhaust
- audi accesories
- jeep headers review
- dodge ram true dual exhaust
- honda exhaust tips
- performance chips for ford f150
- suv roof top carrier
- custom fit rubber floor mats