- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd D (Indio, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Apr 19, 2016 7:23 PM
If your looking for the deep throaty sound I would recommend,I have a 2002 mitsubishi eclipse gt spyder what a difference but not overwhelming put a 4 inch exhaust tip sounds great & the wife loves it!!
Reviewed by Richard C (GADSDEN, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Feb 29, 2016 8:25 AM
18" Magnaflow, single in/out. Nice tone, not too loud, not too quiet. Really like it. Deleted my resonator and flapper valve and just had new pipe installed from the muffler back. Little bit of weird sound in v4 but nothing that annoying, don't even really notice it with the radio on.
- cheap magnaflow exhaust system for nissan titan
- california catalytic converters
- good mufflers
- dodge ram y pipe
- dodge diesel exhaust
- honda headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- mazda with universal muffler
- 2009 silverado exhaust
- f150 exhaust system
- custom rubber mats for cars
- seat covers trucks
- truck bed rails caps