- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan B (Linwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Impala — Jul 02, 2017 10:41 PM
Definitely have the performance behind them. They could have more sound. But you dont get the best of both worlds. You gotta pick, performance or sound?
Reviewed by Jeff T (Des Moines, IA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Dakota — Jun 20, 2017 3:20 AM
The 12579 is a large case single inlet, single outlet muffler. Internally the exhaust is split running the length of the case rejoining before exiting. The muffler has a nice quiet rumble at idle with no drone at speed. It has a nice performance sound when the throttle blades are opened wide. Install consists of headers, 2 1/4" to 3" Y-pipe, 3" through remainder.
Reviewed by Scott A (Hibbing, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 28, 2017 12:08 PM
I'm gonna give you a positive an honest review on this exhaust I went with Roush exhaust for my ford because that they're affiliated , I was displeased with the drone and the extreme sound that came from it so I try to dampen it by using other products when I finally was able to achieve what I wanted to accomplish it ended up being Borla if I would of known this from the start I want to use Borla exhaust right away ,and I'm sorry I didn't . That's my story .