- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark G (THORNTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 29, 2016 9:39 PM
Exactly what I was looking for. Deep tone and no drone in the cab. $350 for muffler shop to install and 2 pipes straight out the back including nice chrome tips. I can feel the improved torque. Haven't noticed improved fuel economy due to my need to mash the pedal now!
Reviewed by Lance G (shawnee, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 27, 2016 4:55 AM
Great sound with this muffler. Did the flapper delete as well and this welded right in. I should have bought the offset (12259 IIRC) but it was not in stock and the installer had to put in a small piece of pipe for the flapper delete so a couple of small bends and it welded right up. Took it back into the dealer for some service work and no less than 5 people asked if that was the factory sound... Heck no.. Magnaflow sound, all loved it on the 5.3 V8. No Drone and barely noticeable in cab.
Reviewed by Donald B (PRAIRIEVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 1988 Chevy Suburban — Jan 11, 2016 5:08 AM
Great sound and quality. Would by again. If you want more quite sound go with the 24 inch.
Reviewed by Colby H (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2016 9:54 AM
I can barely tell any difference at idle, which is nice! But at full throttle, has a great note. I did leave stock resonator and there is a small amount of drone. But very happy with it. I would buy again, and highly recommend to anyone,
- cheap magnaflow exhaust system for nissan titan
- california catalytic converters
- good mufflers
- dodge ram y pipe
- dodge diesel exhaust
- honda headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- mazda with universal muffler
- 2009 silverado exhaust
- f150 exhaust system
- custom rubber mats for cars
- seat covers trucks
- truck bed rails caps