- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve L (Sullivan, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Jun 30, 2016 2:56 PM
I narrowed down the list of mufflers to two (2) for my Ford 460. The first was a Gibson MWA. Nice muffler - but too loud. I settled for the Magnaflow. Once the exhaust was installed with a rear-exit tailpipe, the 3"in/3" out centered muffler had a low-rumble with no indication of resonance inside the cab, even while downshifting from a higher rpm range.
Reviewed by David B (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2016 11:32 AM
Magnaflow mufflers in my opinion are the best choice in every category. Nice looking, superb quality, long lasting, and the perfect deep tone. No hollow beer can resonance like some of the competitors. I have used the large body Magnaflow muffler on numerous SUV's & truck's and have never been disappointed. The large body (12588) also eliminates the drone effect in newer vehicles with AFM cylinder drop. Great muffler...highly recommend!
Reviewed by Joe S (GRAND RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Aura — Jun 29, 2016 9:14 AM
Great performance sound no matter the size you buy, i expect it to last me the life of my car. I bought an oval size which is more on the quiet side, but still loud enough to get looks/attention. Definitely has my recommendation
Reviewed by Joe W (MOBILE, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 05, 2016 8:19 PM
Put this on a 2012 Ram 1500 5.7 and it sounds great.. Fast shipping.. Great customer service..
- cheap magnaflow exhaust system for nissan titan
- california catalytic converters
- good mufflers
- dodge ram y pipe
- dodge diesel exhaust
- honda headers
- lexus exhaust system performance
- mazda with universal muffler
- 2009 silverado exhaust
- f150 exhaust system
- custom rubber mats for cars
- seat covers trucks
- truck bed rails caps