- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Mufflers sport a universal flow-through design that's ideal for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs
- Crafted from top-quality stainless steel for an extreme shine and premium durability
- Smooth welds make for a clean appearance and a rugged casing that lasts
- Magnaflow Mufflers bring expert-tuned performance sound—not overwhelming unpleasant noise
- Available in a variety of sizes, inlet/outlet configurations and diameters
- Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are reversible for custom installation projects
- Case stamped with the Magnaflow logo to ensure authenticity
- Your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler carries a Lifetime Warranty
Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers rule the road with show-quality looks, sound and durability. These top-quality mufflers, with a wide-open flow design crafted by exhaust experts, put extra punch into virtually any system.
For show-quality looks and unmatched longevity, these Magnaflow Mufflers employ top-quality stainless steel construction. Couple the extreme polished shine with smooth welds, and your Magnaflow Muffler sizzles.
Equal to the scorching looks of a Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is the hot exhaust sound. Magnaflow relies on a tuned performance note-not overbearing noise-to craft their signature sound of performance. The refined tone is sure to be the soundtrack of your driving for years.
Getting the Magnaflow Muffler for you is easy. Just pick the inlet/outlet diameters and configuration you need and you'll be ready to rock. Best yet, your Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Performance Mufflers Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dawn D (COLLEGE POINT, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 21, 2015 9:26 AM
So far so good. Purchased as a surprise for my husband delivery was quick, installation was easy done at a local muffler shop. He was quite surprised when I picked him up and had him drive she has just enough sound to take notice but not be overwhelmed.
Reviewed by Jim D (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 01, 2015 9:34 PM
I wanted to add more of a low tone but I didn't want to have drone when the MDS kicks in. Replaced my stock muffler with this 12588 one 3" in dual 2.5" out and I can't be more happy. NO drone at all. I left the resonators in place. Great muffler for the ones that don't want to set off alarms but likes a little rumble.
Reviewed by Frank R L (Brick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Apr 28, 2015 8:50 PM
Stock exhaust was so quiet you had to check the tach to see if it was running. I called Magnaflow and asked if the exhaust system my dealer mentioned was quiet, the answer was "YES." It has the largest muffler we have. When it was installed it was NOT quiet. The only option was to add a resonator. The replacement system was a direct fit no alteration install. The resonator was a custom install that had to be welded in!! Fortunately with the resonator it is quiet but noticeable.
Reviewed by Kyle d (METAMORA, MI) — Apr 22, 2015 8:23 PM
Good quality and performance, only thing to suggest is a better sound quality out of it. On the quiet side for sure, but other than that is a solid muffler.
Reviewed by Marwan Y (BOGART, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 18, 2015 4:43 AM
Great sound for those looking to unleash the beautiful sounds of an American V8. Its not to loud which is perfect for those who enjoy hearing the person next to them while driving. tone gets better as it breaks in.
- magna flow mufflers
- magnaflow cat back exhaust horsepower
- c300 x pipe
- california catalytic converters
- dodge exhaust
- audi accesories
- jeep headers review
- dodge ram true dual exhaust
- honda exhaust tips
- performance chips for ford f150
- suv roof top carrier
- custom fit rubber floor mats