Magnaflow Universal Mufflers - Street Series Stainless with Tips
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are specially designed for premium power on import engine exhaust systems
- Extreme shine from inlet to tip thanks to premium 400 series stainless steel construction and intense polishing
- Magnaflow Mufflers are built for wide-open power that's restriction-free
- Plays a fine-tuned exhaust note for powerful sound without overbearing noise
- Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers come in one of any number of designs featuring premium Magnaflow tips
- Available in a variety of inlet diameters and outlet configurations
- Your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rule the road in your street machine with the help of a Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler. With show-quality shine, track-like power and tank-style durability, Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers get your exhaust system ready to light up the pavement.
Magnaflow doesn't hold back when making their Street Series Mufflers. Wide open performance is the product of custom engineering these Magnaflow Mufflers to import engine exhaust systems. The result is minimum restriction and plenty of peel-out power.
Take to the streets with first-place shine, too. Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boast extreme polishing from the inlet to the tips that wastes other mufflers. Plus, you can pick from a multitude of exhaust tip options on your Magnaflow Muffler for a setup that's truly custom. Best yet, your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Universal Mufflers - Street Series Stainless with Tips Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Odell J (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 16, 2014 4:20 PM
Looks very nice on my jetta.my nephew has put the muffler system on his jetta.
Reviewed by michael c (GRENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Volvo C30 — Aug 01, 2014 5:25 AM
It sounds great and seems to help with response. However, be aware that on an 2014 Jetta 1.8T, it will take a custom pipe extension. Not a big deal.
Reviewed by Thomas T (Hudson, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Aveo — May 31, 2014 4:02 PM
If you want to buy this muffler for a throatier sound look elsewhere there is absolutely do difference in sound from stock. Don't waste your money unless you like just the look.
Reviewed by Darien R (MIAMI BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Sep 05, 2013 8:36 PM
after the installation i wasn't happy, the muffler was jut too quiet, stock quiet, so i thought i most doing something wrong here, and after get some forum information at my 8th generation and some you tube search, i realize i had to remove the resonator and i did it, wow, what a difference, sounds amazing now, not too loud no ricer at all, but rumble enough to see a sick accord is on his way lol, just perfect, even better, at high way speed is not noisy so is not annoying
Reviewed by Doug H (Dacula, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Aug 25, 2013 1:39 PM
Great addition to the 2010 Honda accord V6.Beautiful deep rumble at idol and great sounding underway. Not too loud. Sounds like a large V8. Looks great to.
- magnaflow exhausts
- 5" exhaust tips
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter reviews
- y pipe replacement 1999 dodge ram 2500
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- bmw exhaust tips
- honda headers
- hummer h3 exhaust
- 2013 f 150 exhaust
- dodge caravan floor mats
- cold air induction kit
- pick-up accessories
- towing side mirrors