- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers are specially designed for premium power on import engine exhaust systems
- Extreme shine from inlet to tip thanks to premium 400 series stainless steel construction and intense polishing
- Magnaflow Mufflers are built for wide-open power that's restriction-free
- Plays a fine-tuned exhaust note for powerful sound without overbearing noise
- Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers come in one of any number of designs featuring premium Magnaflow tips
- Available in a variety of inlet diameters and outlet configurations
- Your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boasts a Lifetime Warranty
Rule the road in your street machine with the help of a Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler. With show-quality shine, track-like power and tank-style durability, Street Series Magnaflow Mufflers get your exhaust system ready to light up the pavement.
Magnaflow doesn't hold back when making their Street Series Mufflers. Wide open performance is the product of custom engineering these Magnaflow Mufflers to import engine exhaust systems. The result is minimum restriction and plenty of peel-out power.
Take to the streets with first-place shine, too. Stainless Steel Magnaflow Mufflers boast extreme polishing from the inlet to the tips that wastes other mufflers. Plus, you can pick from a multitude of exhaust tip options on your Magnaflow Muffler for a setup that's truly custom. Best yet, your Street Series Stainless Steel Magnaflow Muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Universal Mufflers - Street Series Stainless with Tips Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gaspar V (Holland, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Aug 03, 2015 11:04 PM
My stock muffler was louder than this. Super super quiet but looks really nice.
Reviewed by Colton D (MORGANTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — May 30, 2015 6:14 PM
WARNING: for those of you who want their tiny 2.4L engine to sound like a deep harley (myself included), you are going to need more than the muffler itself. I took out the intake resonator a couple days before I got the muffler and was impressed by the change of sound. It wasn't much but it was cool for the time being. I got the muffler in a very small amount of time and put it right on. It wasn't much louder than stock... So I cut out the exhaust resonator and wow... what a difference in sound.
Reviewed by Odell J (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 16, 2014 4:20 PM
Looks very nice on my jetta.my nephew has put the muffler system on his jetta.
Reviewed by michael c (GRENSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Volvo C30 — Aug 01, 2014 5:25 AM
It sounds great and seems to help with response. However, be aware that on an 2014 Jetta 1.8T, it will take a custom pipe extension. Not a big deal.
Reviewed by Thomas T (Hudson, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Aveo — May 31, 2014 4:02 PM
If you want to buy this muffler for a throatier sound look elsewhere there is absolutely do difference in sound from stock. Don't waste your money unless you like just the look.
- comparison between mag na flow and
- 5 inch chrome exhaust tips
- magnaflow direct fit catalytic converter reviews
- magnaflow x-pipe
- nissan headers
- audi accesories
- dodge exhaust
- 2012 ram 1500 exhaust
- silverado exhaust systems
- toyota tacoma glass packs
- truck brakes and rotors
- truck floor mat reviews
- van luggage carrier