- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Flowmaster Super 44 Series Muffler is the Flow’s most aggressive 4” case muffler
- Packs the technology of larger Super 40 Series mufflers into a smaller case
- Chambered for optimum flow control
- Loaded with the rich, famous Flowmaster tone
- Available in smooth aluminum or long-lasting stainless steel
- Backed by a 3-year warranty for aluminized steel and a Lifetime Warranty for stainless steel
Need the famous tone of a Super 40 Series Flowmaster Muffler but don't have the space? Wanting to power-up your racer, muscle car or dual exhaust ride with a superbad black muffler? All signs point here: the new Flowmaster Super 44 Series Muffler.
Now, thanks to the Super 44 Series' compact and powerful 4" design, you can get all the growl and power of the Flowmaster 40 Series in your ride. Inside, it's expertly designed to deliver optimum flow and pressure. Outside, you get all of the aggressive Flowmaster sound you can handle for the street, strip or trail.
On top of the legendary Flowmaster roar and chambered flow control, the Super 44 Series also comes in your choice of aluminized steel or stainless steel. The aluminized 44 Series is backed by a 3-year warranty while the stainless steel muffler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster Super 44 Series Mufflers Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathaniel A (Elizabeth City, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Sep 18, 2015 2:37 AM
I went from a factory exhaust on my F250 superduty v8 to this Flowmaster Super 44. Switched out the exhaust only kept the same single tail pipe and it sounds great. The sound is exactly what I was looking for with the low rumble.
Reviewed by Freeman B (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Aug 29, 2015 1:11 AM
Just what I was looking for. Replaced the 40 I had. 44 is a lil deeper with a lot less idle drone. Now when I take off, I'm not triggering car alarms.