- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pump up your power – not your volume – with Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers
- Built for the perfect blend of rapid-flow exhaust with a mellow, '50s-inspired note
- Integrated noise-cancelling technology leaves your tone rich and bold, but not obnoxious
- Boast a Cool Shell case that insulates heat and helps reduce noise
- Compact design that's perfect for street rods, lowriders, sport trucks and more
- Crafted from your choice of 409 or 304 stainless steel—both can be polished for a dazzling shine
- Available in a standard 18" length or a shorty 12" length
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Speak softly and carry a big stick—Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers are expertly engineered to unleash a subtle, warm rumble from a high-performance, straight-through muffler design. A rich tone and record-breaking power—it could only be Hushpower.
Don't let their seemingly simple exterior trick you into thinking these Flowmaster Hushpower Mufflers are simple on the inside. The belly of your muffler boasts advanced exhaust flow technology that cancels out unwanted noise, leaving behind a rich tone reminiscent of '50s cruisers. Plus, Flowmaster mufflers are equipped with Cool Shell cases to further reduce drone and insulate against heat.
Only premium stainless steel is used to craft your Flowmaster HP-2 Muffler, and you can choose between 409 (tough) and 304 (tougher) stainless—both can be polished to a brilliant gleam. Plus, the compact size of these Hushpower mufflers makes them the perfect fit on street rods, lowriders, sport trucks and customs. They're also backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Flowmaster HP-2 Series Hushpower Mufflers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Caleb S (ESSEX, MA) Reviewed for a 1991 Honda Accord — Oct 03, 2013 1:12 PM
Nice workmanship. Sound and design (shape) may effect m.v. inspection. A 2" muffler tip may have to be welded or adapted. Small outlet; u-know. Hangers and connectors need to be welded and or installed. A nice starting point.
Reviewed by Andrew S (Richmond, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Toyota MR2 — Jul 10, 2013 9:02 AM
These have a unique sporty sound and not prone to droning. They flow like crazy, and picked up noticeable power on a couple of the cars I use it one. The smaller 12 inch version makes an awesome resonator. Since they are fully stainless and not relying on fiberglass packing, they will last forever. best mufflers i have ever used.
Reviewed by Jordan W (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo S60 — Aug 06, 2011 9:04 PM
Had a straight pipe on my car but forced the luxury out and with it being a Volvo I couldn't stay with that so I purchased this muffler to give me some tone but bring back the luxury and that's exactly what it did very happy with the end result