- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers tune your ride with true hot-rod power and sound
- Rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material delivers the classic rumble
- Straight-through design reduces backpressure for maximum performance
- Crafted from 100% aluminized steel construction
- Precision-welded by robotic CNC welders
- Choose from a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and lengths
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hardcore hot-rodders have known it for years-real power is really loud. And that's why hardcore hot-rodders use Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers. When maximum horsepower is more important than minimum sound, Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers deliver the hot-rod performance and classic roar you're looking for.
Crafted from CNC-welded aluminized steel, Magnaflow Glass Packs feature a small diameter shell that fits into the tightest spaces. The straight-through performance design reduces backpressure, letting the horsepower flow freely. And to deliver that sweet hot-rod rumble, Magnaflow packs 'em with rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material.
Proudly made right here in the USA, Glass Pack Mufflers are crafted to the same high-quality standards that Magnaflow is famous for. And best yet, Magnaflow backs your Glass Pack Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers Customer Reviews
55 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kris F (IONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 28, 2017 5:38 AM
I put the glass pack on a 97 wrangler and I love the sound. Not over powering but just right. Best sound I have used on any vehicle.
Reviewed by Michael F (Puyallup, WA) — Oct 23, 2016 5:05 PM
Made my car sound a hell of a lot better than stock! They aren't the sound I was exactly looking for, so soon i'm gonna replace them with some flowmasters. But both for a little over 60$ and it sounds a lot better than stock. good deal
Reviewed by Vincent B (GRANITE CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Oct 07, 2016 9:19 PM
I used them for dumps sounds great a little drone until they get broke in. Not bad at all sound is perfect very satisfied only advises for toyota tundra 2011their is 2 inch exhaust pipe before the muffler.
- magnaflow exhaust, mufflers & tips
- saddleblanket seat covers
- tire step up
- what are true duals
- audi accessories
- cadillac logo floor mats
- chevy exhaust
- nissan altima exhaust system
- 2005 nissan titan exhaust
- kia soul cold air intake
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- cheap dash mats
- tonneau truck bed cover