- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers tune your ride with true hot-rod power and sound
- Rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material delivers the classic rumble
- Straight-through design reduces backpressure for maximum performance
- Crafted from 100% aluminized steel construction
- Precision-welded by robotic CNC welders
- Choose from a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and lengths
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Hardcore hot-rodders have known it for years-real power is really loud. And that's why hardcore hot-rodders use Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers. When maximum horsepower is more important than minimum sound, Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers deliver the hot-rod performance and classic roar you're looking for.
Crafted from CNC-welded aluminized steel, Magnaflow Glass Packs feature a small diameter shell that fits into the tightest spaces. The straight-through performance design reduces backpressure, letting the horsepower flow freely. And to deliver that sweet hot-rod rumble, Magnaflow packs 'em with rockwool (non-fiberglass) acoustic packing material.
Proudly made right here in the USA, Glass Pack Mufflers are crafted to the same high-quality standards that Magnaflow is famous for. And best yet, Magnaflow backs your Glass Pack Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow Glass Pack Mufflers Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael F (PUYALLUP, WA) — Oct 23, 2016 5:05 PM
Made my car sound a hell of a lot better than stock! They aren't the sound I was exactly looking for, so soon i'm gonna replace them with some flowmasters. But both for a little over 60$ and it sounds a lot better than stock. good deal
Reviewed by Vincent B (GRANITE CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Oct 07, 2016 9:19 PM
I used them for dumps sounds great a little drone until they get broke in. Not bad at all sound is perfect very satisfied only advises for toyota tundra 2011their is 2 inch exhaust pipe before the muffler.