- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jarrad S (Longville, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 02, 2018 1:44 PM
Noticeable yet quiet. Somewhat throaty upon acceleration but quiet while running.got dual outlet 2-1/2. Haven't noticed any added pep to 5.3 Definitely prefer Flowmaster Supers.
Reviewed by Joshua M (TOLEDO, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Sep 21, 2017 7:39 PM
Installed these on my Pontiac G8. The exterior sound is a nice rumble. not too loud, not too quiet.The interior noise "drone" is rather noticable but not too terrible and has a little vibration to it. Again, not terrible. Nothing a little sound dampener cant fix.
Reviewed by Erik J (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Aug 14, 2017 8:48 PM
Sounds nice. Deep but not loud. Dont expect anything but nice tone. Again not loud or extreme.
Reviewed by Robert O (Apple Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Jun 09, 2017 1:07 AM
The only mufflers I buy are these... Mellow at Idle but you when you cut her lose these mags sound amazing, not like those beer can mufflers from Santa Rosa Ca