- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (Waukesha, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 23, 2016 7:24 PM
It's a bit noisy at first until the muffler settles in but now she hums. It's not too loud on the highway either and there is no drone effect like the Flowmaster's. 70-75 MPH seems to be the sweet spot!!! Great American made product!!
Reviewed by Bruce H (WARREN, OH) Reviewed for a 1932 Ford Truck (1917-1947) — Aug 09, 2016 3:30 PM
They let you know your running at idle. They let you known when you step on it. But they let you listen to stereo when cruisining.
Reviewed by Jesse J (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Passat — Jul 05, 2016 3:40 AM
Installed this on my 2003 Volkswagen Passat with no resonator and it's a little louder than my stock muffler. Sometimes I can hear a nice growl. If you want a little aggressive sound but not too much than this is a good muffler.
- magna flow
- magnaflow universal muffler review
- bmw x pipe
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers review
- audi accesories
- 2002 s10 muffler flowmaster
- dodge durango exhaust
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- roof luggage carrier
- best truck tool box
- car window rain guards