- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew W (Richmond, VT) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Oct 18, 2015 7:34 PM
I needed to replace my muffler and decided to try a Magnaflow to see if it would add a bit of power. Can't say if it helped in that regard since I also added a K&N filter at the same time. However, it is much louder than the OEM. Higher rpms are fine, but lower rpm is where the drone seems to go right through me. The quality of the Magnaflow is top notch. It is just the wrong muffler for the Liberty, in my opinion.
Reviewed by Jesse S (Waukegan, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 6 — Aug 04, 2015 4:47 AM
These mufflers are great,they give a nice low growl sound,price is on point. Exactly what I was looking for,for my car. I would continue to buy from this site.
- magna flow
- magnaflow universal muffler review
- bmw x pipe
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers review
- audi accesories
- 2002 s10 muffler flowmaster
- dodge durango exhaust
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- roof luggage carrier
- best truck tool box
- car window rain guards