- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse J (Yorktown, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Passat — Jul 05, 2016 3:40 AM
Installed this on my 2003 Volkswagen Passat with no resonator and it's a little louder than my stock muffler. Sometimes I can hear a nice growl. If you want a little aggressive sound but not too much than this is a good muffler.
Reviewed by David L (PHOENIX, AZ) — Apr 14, 2016 11:59 AM
I bought this muffler for my Mazda Miata track car. We have sound restrictions of 93db, and this is perfect for that! I decided to buy it when I read a review that said it was "not much louder than stock, and has a nice growl." Indeed it does, and no ricer sound. Kudos!
Reviewed by Ben C (HOOVER, AL) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — Feb 19, 2016 8:08 PM
For true performance you can't beat this muffler. I took the stock muffler off and put the new one on and immediately knew a difference. The straight through design is great. Magnaflow mufflers take a while for them to fully get there sound. But once you get it's a nice rumble that's not to loud. If your going for sound this isn't your muffler because it's only a little louder than stock. But it's an amazing performance muffler on my old truck. Improved mpg 2-3.
- magna flow
- magnaflow universal muffler review
- bmw x pipe
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- chevy exhaust
- jeep headers review
- audi accesories
- 2002 s10 muffler flowmaster
- dodge durango exhaust
- what is the best exhaust system for a silverado
- roof luggage carrier
- best truck tool box
- car window rain guards