Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers deliver maximum power with minimum resonance
- Large-diameter perforated tubing reduces backpressure for ultimate performance
- Strategically placed sound baffles eliminate harsh reverberations
- 3-chamber design carefully balances performance and sound
- Mufflers are reversible for custom installations
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish
- Available in a wide array of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations
- Your Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Unleashing maximum horsepower doesn't have to send your neighbors running for cover. Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers dial in the perfect balance between performance and roar, allowing your speed-machine to run free while cancelling out the harsh resonance found in most performance mufflers.
When crafting the XL Turbo Mufflers, Magnaflow combines large-diameter perforated tubing with strategically-placed sound baffles. The free-flowing tubes reduce backpressure for maximum performance, while the baffles reflect and eliminate harsh reverberations for an ear-pleasing rumble.
Crafted from Crafted from 100% stainless steel with a smooth satin finish, XL Mufflers are built to last. And, with a huge variety of inlet/outlet diameters and configurations to choose from, there's an XL Turbo Muffler for nearly any ride on the road. What's more, Magnaflow backs your XL Turbo Mufflers with a Lifetime Warranty.
Magnaflow XL Turbo Mufflers Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle C (INDIANAPOLIS, IN) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2014 11:08 AM
I ordered a slightly larger size to compensate for the work done to my truck before it was mine but we welded it on and it works great and sounds amazing. Major power increase too.
Reviewed by frank s (SYRACUSE, NY) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Apr 24, 2014 10:07 AM
Muffler doesn't look like the picture obviously and doesn't sound like I expected it too. Definitely has a touchier pedal though compared to old rusty stock muffler. This muffler is cheaper than a stock muffler so it's definitely worth the purchase.
Reviewed by Brandon B (HAYNESVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Apr 23, 2014 7:22 AM
Has really good tone. Not much louder than stock. Especially at higher RPM. Sounds good while accelerating and lower cruising speeds. Nearly unnoticeable cruising at highway speeds.
- magnaflow 4 muffler
- magnaflow performance mufflers
- mercedes x pipe
- catalytic converter for california emissions
- ford headers
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- toyota exhaust
- honda crv exhaust tip
- f150 steps
- ford expedition exhaust system
- parking accessories
- truck brakes and rotors
- window wind deflector